It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

younger generation believers...with experiences

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

It's funny but I looked for the dots just to double check the size before I told you even though I've seen them my whole life. To be honest, I don't know. When I see them, they are what appears to be sub-atomic. I can see them on a chair, on my dog, in the sky, everywhere yet they are so small it would seem you'd never know they are there.

The dimensional thing is hard to explain. To gain my dimensional perspective, I crossed string theory with mediation. Have you heard of people opening their chakras before? I do the same with the dimensions. So I imagine that I open all ten dimensions with the energy of my highest self and then connect it to the first dimension to feel the true oneness that exists. From that I've realized everything exists everywhere all at the same time.

When humanity returns to its true existence, everyone will see auras all the time. I play pickup football every Sunday morning and sometimes still get taken aback when I see a dozen guys' auras at the same time while a game is going on.

As far as connecting to others, it's more of a realization that you can tap into any frequency that you want. I feel that life itself is merely a frequency wave but you can change its oscillations by connecting to another wave. My whole life I never felt lonely but always felt alone in my stance on life until recently. When I tapped into the frequency of meeting others on this same page, it began to happen. My new roommate just moved in and he is more enlightened than anyone else my age that I know. (FWIW, I'll be 26 in June which seems to be a very common age of people in this thread)

BTW, I really enjoyed your thread about the underground tunnel system. I've had meditations where they have appeared and have been able to see illuminati members in their underground cities but never had any concrete info to go off of.

What do you think of the linked up meditation idea?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Some very interesting posts in here. I've never experienced 'other dimensions' per say, but I have had some wierd experiences in my life with both the paranormal and UFO like events.

My entire family (Grand parents, two aunts, and mother) were followed by a arrow like pattern of lights across much of Nevada, Ariozona, and New Mexico I believe, I would have to ask my mother for details on the story again. Which made most of my family believers in some sort of higher intelligence. I myself have only had one experience that is anything more than a 'mysterious moving starlike light' in the sky.

I must have been between 10-13. Camping at Lake Whitney in Texas, it was sometime in the summer because I remember not being able to sleep due to the heat and mosquitos (devilish little bastards). After laying there for hours I had noticed a trio of flashing lights that I had originally assumed to be a plane or chopped flying over. After staring at this anamoly for a while, I had looked at my watch when I first noticed it, I want to say it was 9:30pm, could have been 8:30pm. I just remember it was X:30pm and I watched to see if it moved (laying still and watching to see if the pattern moved positions relative to the "bug-proof" mesh ceiling of the tent.) I wouldn't have considered it to be more than 15 minutes of watching, and I KNOW I didnt fall asleep, but I looked back at my watch and it was 10:30pm on the dot. This was a digital watch as well so I could not have misread it. I remember reading it time and time again, udderly blown away and quite disturbed at my seemingly 'missing time'. The story has stuck with me for almost 10 years now, and only in the last 4 or 5 have I learned that 'missing time' was something people had been associating with alien abductions or interactions. I have no memory of the events that may have taken place, but I wish I did.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I'm glad someone else brought up the possibility of multiple dimensions, and accessing them through the use of chakras and meditation. I agree with you that connection is everywhere, including every living thing. Humans, animals, insects, and the earth, I believe share a very deep connection. One I think we've forgotten over the last few centuries.

Linking that with meditation however, could maybe bring about some interesting experiences. If there could be some general time everyone would be able to participate in, without distraction. I dont know about anyone else on the board but, it is often hard to find the time to meditate without interruption and to stay focused. Especially if you're new to meditation, or just have trouble focusing on any task in general. At least for me in some instances.

As far as multiple dimensions go, if you believe in the plausibility of that sort of thing, what if the dream time was a direct correlation of our spirit, or soul, connecting or interacting with that realm, or that dimension. Now i'm not saying that all dreams are on that level, cause I dont know about you guys but, i've had dreams where I'll wake up and seriously question what I was on the night before. I'm talking about the ones that feel so incredibly real, you question whether or not it was.

Hmmm,
Ka

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by jkrog08

Since I was five, I always saw blue, red, and purple dots everywhere I was. I thought this was a normal part of life and never assumed anything weird. When I was thirteen, I became an atheist yet I could still see the dots. Ten years later I realized that I could see auras and then became a self-taught meditation student.

One day I had a mediation where I entered the fourth dimension. To no avail, when I entered for the first time, it was made entirely out of blue, red, and purple dots which I have now come to realize as vibrational energy.

In the same meditation, I also traveled to the fifth dimension. The fifth is a place of no bounds, where truly anything can exist.

Since then, my life frequently exists in the fourth and fifth dimensions. When I'm walking, not only can I see auras, but I can see the fourth dimension stacked on top of the third. From all of this, I've have come to know everything to be truly vibrational energy. I've been able to tap into that energy to answer many questions about this life. By no means am I claiming to know everything because on the grand scale, I know very little (and I'm perfectly content with that).

I can feel and see many things. I have always had this feeling that the world revolves around me. And not in an arrogant way either, more in that I'm a central point of energy for things around me and I have connected to that which I know others have as well. That is why I offered my proposal as I feel you all have the world revolving around you too. I'd be glad to explain more if you like.

Peace

Yes please explain, i find this dimension stuff fascinating and i would also like to know how to meditate, cause i cant seem to do it, ive been trying for years...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by jkrog08

It's funny but I looked for the dots just to double check the size before I told you even though I've seen them my whole life. To be honest, I don't know. When I see them, they are what appears to be sub-atomic. I can see them on a chair, on my dog, in the sky, everywhere yet they are so small it would seem you'd never know they are there.

The dimensional thing is hard to explain. To gain my dimensional perspective, I crossed string theory with mediation. Have you heard of people opening their chakras before? I do the same with the dimensions. So I imagine that I open all ten dimensions with the energy of my highest self and then connect it to the first dimension to feel the true oneness that exists. From that I've realized everything exists everywhere all at the same time.

When humanity returns to its true existence, everyone will see auras all the time. I play pickup football every Sunday morning and sometimes still get taken aback when I see a dozen guys' auras at the same time while a game is going on.

As far as connecting to others, it's more of a realization that you can tap into any frequency that you want. I feel that life itself is merely a frequency wave but you can change its oscillations by connecting to another wave. My whole life I never felt lonely but always felt alone in my stance on life until recently. When I tapped into the frequency of meeting others on this same page, it began to happen. My new roommate just moved in and he is more enlightened than anyone else my age that I know. (FWIW, I'll be 26 in June which seems to be a very common age of people in this thread)

BTW, I really enjoyed your thread about the underground tunnel system. I've had meditations where they have appeared and have been able to see illuminati members in their underground cities but never had any concrete info to go off of.

What do you think of the linked up meditation idea?

The lights, can you "summon" them?
Cause i see red dots ever since i was young.
I always felt its just normal, and i think they are not really there but they are sorta like "printed" in my sight, weird to explain.

I can summon them when i want, and when i have nightmares or some flu they are like 3 times as bigger as usual.

Think its just something normal, but i have never heard people talk about it, so maybe you know what it is?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayan Pilot

Definitely understand what you're saying. I guess I should have asked what everyone's stance was on meditation first. With continual practice and listening to your heart, you can take it as far as you want. I spend off time from work with other people helping them come to their wisest self. My quote to them is "I'll show you the road and will walk along side you but you must walk it yourself." Either way, I feel an event like that could potentially uplift the vibration of the planet.

In regards to dreamtime, you're spot on. Your subconsicous is the gateway to the other realms that exist. That's why they say it's best to meditate when you first wake up and right before you sleep as you are closest to your subconsicous. From this, I continue to practice merging the subconscious world with the conscious. That's where a lot of my clairvoyant visions derive from. Interesting to think about nonetheless.

Edit to add: Here is a link that greatly helped me understand the ten dimensions. www.tenthdimension.com...

[edit on 4-4-2008 by Universal Light]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I, like many of you have expressed, am astonished by this thread! It seems very significant that so many of us seem to be carrying similar energy and the belief that we are here on this planet during these times for a very important reason. It truly warms my heart to read these posts and feel the acceptance of everyone's openness and experiences/beliefs. I think that our presence on this planet is needed to facilitate it's healing and paradigm shift into a higher consciousness, as the consciousness that has been dominant is no longer serving humanity. I too believe that 2012 has a lot of significance. A lot of information I've read and come into contact with suggests that the next few years will be difficult to say the least, but that enormous potential exists on the other side of a transformation around 2012. It's very frightening at times, but I am trusting that there is a divine order to the way things will unfold.

Many, many people have been waking up recently to the fact that things just don't seem right in the world. I think that in the next few years, we the people of this planet will have put into context for us a more accurate reference point of how we fit into existence with the rest of what is. There are many different kinds of beings that exist in this dimension and others. Those of you with abduction experience have attested to this fact. I personally believe that our planet has been controlled by the Reptilians and their misunderstanding that true power comes from control instead of love. Are any of you familiar with David Icke? He's one of many researchers exposing what's really going on here on earth and seems to be pretty much on target. For those familiar with his work, does any of it resonate with you? Supposedly, these Reptilian entities exist in the 4th dimension but are able to manipulate this dimension through individuals in certain bloodlines. To Universal Light, have you had any 4th dimensional experiences with reptilians?

I also don't believe that life on this planet originated on this planet. I don't think DNA is merely what conventional science has told us it is. There are metaphysical aspects to it that modern science either can't explain or has sequestered. It's this Reptilian Agenda that doesn't want us to know the truth about the infinite consciousness we are. And on a soul level, we've all agreed to forget. Because what we see "out there" is nothing more than a reflection of our own consciousness. But now we are waking up in masses. You are magnificent, each and every one of you! And it's time that we all own our power as creators and equal parts of God. Our presence, our intention, our energy is going to be what shifts the paradigm and matrix on this planet. I think we've all chosen to be on the planet right now, and now is the time to unite.

I feel like it's time to complete the karmic contract we've had with the Reptilians. They are an equal part of God as well, and have taught us a valuable lesson about co-creation and separation from the oneness. They have served our awakening by reflecting our shadow side. I know I have many lifetimes of playing out this victim/victimizer polarity and for one am done with that learning. I don't want to live in that reality anymore. Can anyone else relate to what I'm saying? Does anyone else feel like his/her heart is opening and that you don't want to create from a place of control anymore? Does it feel like you've been in this huge internal struggle just trying to get your needs met?

I know I've jumped around a lot and expect some interesting responses and questions. LOL! It's nice to know that there are people like you all out there to share this stuff with because it feels pretty vulnerable at times.

Best!

jr

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Check out the link I just posted. It's a more scientific approach to the dimensions as mine is much more metaphysical. But seeing this helped me to understand other possibilities and I just applied it to my own paradigm. A while back, on the forum of that website, I posted some thoughts. (I posted under Mike Rat)

www.tenthdimension.com...

As far as the red dots you see, it sounds similar to what I see. I do not have to "summon" them as they are present all the time. Again, I see blue and purple ones as well and not that I need to explain what they are but my guess is it's vibrational energy.

There's a long hall at my work that I walk down once or twice a day. No one is ever present. When I walk it, I close my eyes and connect to my highest self and send as much energy as I can to those who need it through the cosmos. When I open my eyes to go in, the dots are present ten-fold. I have also in the past seen my thoughts in vibrational form as well as color form so it's the only thing I can think of but who knows.

Meditation itself is a life long journey where you are not bound by Earthly or third dimensional definitions. Most often it is a unique experience for the individual, designed for the individual and the journey reaps the rewards. If you'd like, I can point you in the direction of some basic meditations to start and you can move on from there. In the past, I was so eager to spill everything I knew, that now I feel it is much more important for people to discover themselves with simply being guided. People may tell you to practice this or read that but you only have to follow what your heart says. I am self taught I would not have it any other way.

Good luck to you and I would be happy to help in any way you like.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by janglerock
I feel like it's time to complete the karmic contract we've had with the Reptilians. They are an equal part of God as well, and have taught us a valuable lesson about co-creation and separation from the oneness. They have served our awakening by reflecting our shadow side. I know I have many lifetimes of playing out this victim/victimizer polarity and for one am done with that learning. I don't want to live in that reality anymore. Can anyone else relate to what I'm saying? Does anyone else feel like his/her heart is opening and that you don't want to create from a place of control anymore? Does it feel like you've been in this huge internal struggle just trying to get your needs met?

I am feeling tired.

Tired not of my life but of this world's society.
I am getting tired to hear of car bombs everyday, i am getting sick of people starving to death, i am sick off all the wars and some country's trying to police everyone else, i am sick of politicians never doing what they promise...

I am only 21 years old but i have the feeling that im done with it.
Like i did my part even while i dont have any clue what my part is.
I feel like going home but i dont know where that feeling originates from because i only remember this life and i never saw an alien or other world except in my dreams...

i am sick and tired and it needs to stop, its outrageous.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Well, i dont like science, i dont trust science and i just trust the metaphysical a lot more. So you can talk about that if you'd like.
I just have no faith in science and scientists anymore, i feel like science holds us down and science is desinfo...

And thanks for offering some guidance with the meditation, i will use it to teach myself.
I just cant seem to get a hold of it.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by janglerock

Star for your post friend! You resonate what I feel. Everything is a reflection of you. Love truly defeats all. Hearts are awakening and we are all here now for a specific purpose. Those that realize they have missions in life must discover and fulfill them. Now is the time to look at the deepest part of your soul, recognize who you are, acitiviate it, and never deviate. I live what you breathe. Excellent thoughts.

I'm not quite sure where I stand on Reptilians even what the definition of Reptilians is. I do believe the Annunaki spliced DNA into us....are they Reptilian? It's fathomable that Reptilians live below us in control of the planet but I find it unlikely. Tough to say but time will reveal all that we need to know.

I haven't had any fourth dimensional Reptilian experience. The fourth dimension is a difficult realm to decphier. As I said before, it's solely comprised of vibrational energy imo. You can't see faces or distinguishing characteristics. You can definitely go off feel though.

My true thoughts are in regard to the fifth dimension. I feel there is a good probability that when this planet ascends, this is where it will go, and not everyone will go either. It's a phenomonal place where anything you say goes. The prior link should explain some details into how I feel about it, although some new recent events have occured in the past five months.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Understandable. This isn't from a scientist, merely an author taking a scientific approach. Talking to him was awesome.

TPTB wants you to feel tired, exhausted, sick of the world. That creates negative energy and that is what suppresses the masses. But the reality is that only you create your reality. Look at the planet and its inhabitants for what they really are; beautiful, loving creatures. Forgiveness carries you a long way in realizing that most people don't even know what they are doing. A paradigm shift will cause a shift from tired to energetic. Letting the dark side beat you down is letting them win. They might have won a battle but I don't think they've ever won a war.

I'm off to work and look forward to talking more with all of you.

Just remember today is the best day of your life.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by janglerock

Great post. I agree and sympathize with a lot of what you've said. I'm not sure how I stand on the whole "reptilian" issue. However, I believe just like people, some aliens have to be good and some have to be the opposite. Because you can't have one without the other and expect to progress.

And because of this belief in other beings, i've always wondered why we're out in the middle of galactic no where, with no one but ourselves to play with. Why has no one said "hi" yet, or if they have, why is it being covered up? Would it really result in the panic people think? I don't think so. Unless it ended up like the movie independence day or Alien. If us being isolated is part of some master plan, fine. But what then, is the reason? What do we have to prove? And what happens if we fail? Now, that raises the question, who wants us to prevail, and who wants us to lose?

I dont think people originated from here, I think we were "put" here for some reason, and what that reason is, I dont really know. However, in my experience of reading different types of metaphysical/new age books, etc. I've come to the conclusion that maybe we're here to prove something. Who put us here? No clue. Could there be the possibility that aliens were the ones that started humanity off so to say? Could humanity be a hybrid of alien/human? Who knows. But there is the possibility. Maybe thats why so many people are bringing up the 12 strand DNA shift that coincides with the coming of 2012 and the ascension. I dont know. Maybe thats why so many of us have the same experiences. Maybe we're the hybrids. Maybe some are more hybrid then others. Maybe thats why we're here. To prove something.

Maybe earth is really just a big petri dish in a huge experiment. Maybe 2012 is when we realize whether or not we passed the test.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I too feel a "compassion" towards other human beings and truly love them,but am appauled at what I see sometimes,but amazed other times,and sometimes I feel "normal"with everyone and everyone and thing acts and looks normal.I am not going to claim my life is perfect and Im in perfect harmony or "vibration"-cause Im not,I have many real world problems-and I have to address them cause thats the world I (we) live in right now.I really have never been able to concentrait to mediate to much,rarely really.I want to make it clear that by me or anyoneelse on here saying "I feel special or above the rest of the planet"that I(we)are in no way saying or would it be appropriate to say we are better than anyone else-because WE ARE NOT.In saying that I like I always have been am still a bit skeptical of all this and us or me being "speical" simply because it is a drastic statement and is hard to simply blindly(with out scientific facts-I still do very much believe in science and feel it is essential in evolving and becoming a better race,just because some scientist are bad does not make science as a whole bad.Infact I want to be a doctor and am in school now to be one)believe.I do not know much about metaphysics as it is kind of odd to me,and the whole dimensional thing is difficult to grasp,even with me having some knowledge of quantum physics.I did feel strangely drawn to this thread when it first appeared,more so than just basic curiosity of the "younger generation believers with experiences"tag.I have however found it odd-esspecially now that this far into the threa knowone as tried to debunk or debate any of us on this thread,which is not common on ATS.Maybe that means there is a purpose to this thread and there is a protective energy around it discoraging people from "bashing" any of us on this thread-again I give my thanks to "cosmicstorm"for starting this thread as I am sure it has taken off beyond her hopes.I would also like to state that last night in astronomy when a picture came up of the Pleadies I IMEDDIATLY felt drawn to it(them)and felt a "knot"in my stomach like I missed them or hade a lost memory of them or was "homesick".I have seen them before so it wasnt like I was blown away with their beauty-which we all know they are one of the most beautiful constellations.I dont know,maybe like I have said before and others had implied-we are all crazy-who knows.So I think we all should take this in-but not get drawn in to much and alienate ourselves from eachother or the rest of humanity-the fact that we are all able to have a long,civil,and deeply philosophical discussion at our realitivly young ages is truly astounding and disserves notice-even if all this is nothing.I have also noticed that while we all have the general things in common,we also have differences in certain areas that I would describe as strengths or attributes.So now I have a few questions
as I usualy dont write these long of responses but feel it was nessicary at this time.)

1.Are the "dots"you see just like one dot or multiple dots that re in the makeup of everything.
2.Could this be a medical problem with your eyes?
3.I have heard many different theories on dimensions-you say 10,I have heard 12,13,infinate.How would anyone be able to prove their exsistance,even in a lab with todays technology-let alone metaphysically?

P.S. Yes I have heard of "Chakra",like I said this metaphysical stuff is odd to me,maybe because I have a strong science based mind-and metaphysical does not support proof-and cannot give it.I have heard many stories of Reptillians and other species-I dont believe most,but believe they are here.I take everything I hear and mold it into the best and most plausable scnerio.

***note*** I still would like ALL posters who have not-to please give me their birthday so I can try to conclude my corrolational study,thanks.

-JKrog

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This thread is truly anomalous within my experience thus far on ATS. I just read through two or three pages of posts in which people shared insights and perspectives that in any other thread would have been viewed as being so polar or contradictory that a flame war would have quickly erupted. Instead, everyone here is just speaking their mind, sharing their thoughts, and respecting one another's differences. Why is it so hard for people to do this in other threads? It's as if we've all made a somewhat unspoken yet nonetheless mutual agreement to communicate with one another in a spirit of kindness and openness, even if we disagree. This may sound corny, but I find that inspiring and even a bit moving. The fact that this is the exception on ATS lately and not the rule is sad, but this thread gives me hope.

Getting back on topic, I want to comment on the dots of colored light some people are seeing. I have no idea if this is of any significance whatsoever, but it immediately made me think of a recurring dream I used to have all the time. In it, I was one of a group of colored balls of light. I somehow knew that these other balls of light were my friends or companions, and we were flying through a cloudy, misty sky together. Suddenly, something happened - I was never able to tell what in the dream - and we all fell from the sky and crashed into a beach next to an ocean (or the bay, given that I live next to one; though technically it's an estuary.)

It was raining. For a brief moment, I saw myself and the other balls of light lying on the beach in the form of white birds whose wings had been broken. Then we were suddenly human children. One of them, a girl, seemed upset and said, "Now we have to walk instead of fly." We all began to walk away from one another, although "walk" is a loose term because we were, while human in appearance, ethereal and intangible in a sense. We were able to pass through solid objects, for instance. As we all grew more and more distant from one another, as though wandering out into the world, a voice called, "See you when we're older!" I felt a great saddness that I was leaving my companions, as I felt I had known them for a very long time. Then I found myself entering a hospital, and I somehow knew that my mother was in it, and that I was about to be born.

I found out years later from my mother than it was raining when I was born.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Great post,very inciteful......starred.Wow,how old were you when this dream happened-you seem to remember it vividly,I guess cause it was a recurring dream but still.I can take alot of possible meanings to that,what do you think it meant??

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I honestly have no idea. It could mean a lot of different things, but for all I know it could just have been a dream. It felt like more than "just a dream," but I have no way of knowing for certain. I don't really have a firm suspicion with regard to what (if anything) it meant.

I had that dream from about the age of 4 to the age of 12. That said though, I have very vivid memories, not only of dreams, but of my life in general. My earliest recalled memory is from the age of 11 months, which astonished me when my parents told me when it took place.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

A couple things have come of interest to me in this thread. One is the beliefs of the posters between scientific vs. metaphysical beliefs. My thoughts are that a blend of the two provides an optimum paradigm.

The other is the lack of "debunker". I feel that word gets thrown around too loosely and most people aren't true debunkers. Before I was finished with the first page, I was definitely looking for them. Maybe there is a divine source around this thread. I unequivicably believe in divine protection. Maybe there's simply nothing to debunk. I mean what would a debunker say? Uhh.....you can't prove you had that experience! It would be laughable. That's why this thread is a unique example of how we should be communicating. No one has a reason to lie as there would be nothing to gain from it. People are openly expressing themselves for the betterment of everyone else. I love it.

So I hate to tell you this as a scientific thinker, but your metaphysical side is starting to show. You mention that you were drawn to this thread as similarly you were drawn to Pleadies. That is following intuition and not logic. Something inside you tells you these things. That is part of the metaphysical world.

We are taught solely to be logical, linear thinkers. We are not taught how to utilize the right side of our brain. The thing is, 1+1 doesn't equal 2. It equals whatever you want in whatever form. Time is not linear, it is in fact quite bendable. There are hundreds of examples. I think a blend of logical and intuitive thinking is the way to go.

Now answers to your questions:
1. They are an infinite amount of dots that make up the composition that I have ever known to exist with my eyes.

2. I started losing my eyesight when I was 12 (I'm a -3.5 in both eyes) but the dots have appeared the exact same my entire life. It's possible I have something wrong but I highly doubt it.

3. The dimensional question is much deeper. I actually believe there are 11 dimensions: the ten I mention and time being its own dimension that is enfolded into the other ten. (Many people say time is the fourth dimension but since I have traveled there and have seen it not to be solely time I disagree) Truth be told, I haven't traveled to the first, second, or ninth so even though I can't truly say they exist, I feel strongly that they do. The most important questions are how many dimensions do you think exist and how will you discover the answer to that?

If you're want proof of the metaphysical world and chakras and will approach it with an open mind, schedule yourself a cranio-sacral (sp?) session with a masseuse. They will put your body in different holds from your feet to your head with the goal in mind of releasing pockets of energy in your body. If you go into it with a negative attitude, it will not work. If you're open, you will feel these energy releases through your body. It's a wonderful feeling that does wonders for you when it's complete.

Also, there are many chakra balancing exercises on the net. Look up a couple and try them if you interested.

BTW I'm 6/7/82

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

"I too feel a "compassion" towards other human beings and truly love them,but am appauled at what I see sometimes"

I agree totally. Its very hard to describe, as words don't do the feeling justice, but its kinda like being "in love" with the entire world. If you could imagine such a thing. The moments aren't very long, but when I have them its hard to feel alone. Anyone else experience this?

I also wanted to add, jkrog08 when you mentioned feeling a knot in your stomach, and feeling homesick when you saw the image of the Pleiades, I understand totally. Like you feel more at home looking at the stars, more at home up there for whatever reason, then down here?

[edit on 5-4-2008 by Mayan Pilot]

[edit on 5-4-2008 by Mayan Pilot]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I havent been on ats for a few days and i must say, once again, im amazed and enlightened by some of the posts..... most of which have something that i relate to 100%....... due to this thread ive been talking more with my mother about my childhood experience and the aftermath of it, a few days ago she told me she was in bed, when she kind of jolted at the realization of something she felt when i told her what happened to me, she said she remembers thinking 'oh god, not her aswell' but the moment she thought that, she also felt compelled to deny and forget about it.... its took me a long time to get my mother to talk about it so thats another good thing thats come from this thread.....
like some of you, i also often feel 'homesick' and really never feel at home, never really feel attached to anything or anyone, and i never settle..... and ive often felt like ive just had enough of this world (not in a depressed way) but the actions of people, the cruelty, violence, corruption...... im very at one with nature and the earth itself, its the way we treat the planet and ourselves that i just cant deal with.... i definitely feel completely different to everyone i know, on every level...... im so glad i went ahead and started this thread, and i really feel we were meant to be on here talking about these things, for what reason i have no idea! but im not complaining!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join