It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

younger generation believers...with experiences

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkmaninperth

have always been called a smartarse growing up, even when I was not trying to be - I just seem to remember all this useless trivia and always seem to know the reasons why on most things. So much so, that it would annoy people around me and I would get comments such as ' trust you to know, you smartarse, isn't there anything you don't know?' I just simply enjoy actually learning things and was thought of as weird at school because of it.

you wouldn't believe how familiar that sounds.
hell, i even get friends ringing me at random times asking questions about all kinds of things, just because they "thought I'd know".

Another thing... I'm incredibly good at remembering bus times. As in, ask me how to get anywhere within about 20 miles of my house and I can tell you the bus number, which stop it goes from at the bus station, and give you a good idea of the time/frequency.

Weird.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
thanks again to everyone for your input in the thread....... everytime i read the posts, there is someone that says something i can completely relate to!...... observe50 i find your words very inspirational, thankyou.....

As for that other thread, i tried to ignore it but had to put my stamp on it as i disagree with its suggestions!!...... i hope it hasnt made anyone feel like they shouldnt share their stories, it certainly doesnt bother me, i know what i know, end of story

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
WOW,I left this thread not even 20 hours ago and its grown like 5 pages!First let me say I think the mods should GIVE A APPLAUSE to this thread.I just skimed through the 4 or 5 pages since last night,and they are all the same.Maybe we are the next evoulution of the human species,now rather thats induced by an et race or just natrual I dont know,I am leaning towards et intervention.I havnt got all the bdays I really need but from what I do have it is obvious that the range of age is about 30 and below with a few exceptions,now I have no proof to back this up but I believe that this coincides with the increase in et activity since the 50's(that also includes the older posters)so I am beging to think the genetic experimentation theroies might be true.Also I have found that all these people w/ "classroom" experience say pretty much the same expierinces.I once talked to someone who said that a form of astroprojection was being used to take people to ships or class by a benelovent species,even if your gone for a year,it only seems like seconds on Earth due to artificially induced time dialation.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

Also does anyone on here have hieghtend sneses(like heasring,eyes,6th snese,smell,etc)

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

This thread has been a huge comfort to me. It means a lot to me to know that there are others of a similar age with the same concerns, similar experiences, and the same sense of "difference" and at times, alienation from society.

That said, I don't think ignoring the other thread is the right thing for me to do personally. (That doesn't mean I expect or want you or anyone else to follow suit; this is just a personal decision.) I think when I begin to ignore or outright deny alternative views, then I become guilty of the closed mindedness that psuedoskeptical debunkers practice.

People who doubt our experiences haven't shared them. By the same token, we take offense or feel hurt by their disbelief because we don't share their reasons for doubting our claims, because we've all had first hand experiences. Different experiences breed different perspectives, feelings, and reactions. I think it is beneficial, at least for me personally, to seek reconciliation with those who doubt my claims, because demonstrating genuine open mindedness and willingness to consider alternative possibilities is a sign to them that I am willing to be flexible - or at least that is my hope.

It's also out of respect and a desire for fellowship and kindness that I do this. I want the same sense of fellowship with others that I feel toward those who share similar experiences with me, because I have genuine concern and care for everyone on an equal basis. After all, if we really have had experiences that indicate we are intended for or capable of changing the world in some ways, then it's those who disagree with us that we will need to deal with - not a yes group of people who share our experiences and who will likely to always concur - in my opinion.

This thread has been an extremely positive thing for me since it was born. It has made me feel understood and included in ways that I haven't in a long time. I don't want that positivity to be cast by the way side as it has been for others in many other threads just because people have different expectations, experiences, and beliefs.

I hope I'm making some sense. In any case, I'm grateful for this thread and everything everyone has posted in it, and I hope you'll take this post in the well meaning way that it was intended, and not as any sort of rebuke or argument. That's the farthest thing from my mind.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Be openminded but not so open minded your brains fal out!lol,I heard that from someone on another thread but cant remember who to cite them,sorry to whoever!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I agree with wombat says.

It is imperative to keep an open mind, it is also imperative to approach the topic from both sides. Normally everything is connected and related and we all only see a smaller picture. I have seen a lot come from this thread that is good.

I am not sure wether I should have posted what the other thred was saying or not... perhaps i just should not have mentioned it. I am glad to see thought that some people are approaching this with confidence in themselves.

The guy with the invention... If you ever need someone to help you out with your research or need someone to help you setup demonstrations feel free to contact me. My email is in my profile. It is time to start using these inventions. I would however not be too expensive with them because others would only see you like most currently see oil drillers... using people to get money off a VERY normal power source or energy source. You know just so long as they know they are not being ripped off. I think its great. I have an engineering mind myself like someone else had said... i can figure out how to make something work without putting too much thought in it (possibly because im always a deep thinker) However again... feel free to contact me if you need help I have always been interested in the natural energy field.

Great Post Again OP.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ace I see nothing wrong with looking at things from different prespectives but when a person does this they should NOT use words as to insinuate people have mental illnesses just because you don't have there belief. I feel this is what happened here and I do think it's rude/insulting.

I remember how I would chuckle when someone here would go on and on about all ufo and alien stuff was nonsense then they would have something happen to them and it was a whole different story. This is what it is going to take for people to understand what we are talking about.

Until they each have there own ufo or alien contact they will be the way they are but they don't have to be rude and insulting about it.

I know I am much older then most here but I have experiences that might help any of you in some way and this is what we must all do help one another whenever we can.

I will be the first to admit that I have mistaken what someone writes and when I do this and I catch myself I correct it.

I probably should not get so upset but from the things written here I can tell there has been quite a few experiencers and you have to have faith in your feelings and stand up for them, if you don't then we will stay were we have been with this subject for the past 60+ years.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by observe50]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I agree with you entirely. There are indeed people who scoff automatically and who have a heightened tendency to ridicule things that they don't believe are probable or plausible.

I don't know for a fact that that's what the author of that thread intended to convey, though. The title of the thread was posed as a question, rather than as a statement. We may infer certain implications of course, but that doesn't mean that this was his or her intent. After all, they stated that they wished to avoid causing offense.

I just want to err on the side of tolerance. Nonetheless, I do understand what you're saying.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What's the other negative thread people keep referring to?

janglerock

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by janglerock

The thread in question is ATS - A forum with a mental condition?

I can completely understand and empathize with the offense or hurt that some are taking away from it, but I also can't be certain that the author intended that. In fact, it seems that they intended to avoid just that. I also think it's important to at least respect and understand such a position before denying it outright, because while we all share experiences that we can't explain, others don't have those experiences to draw upon when we share our stories. Likewise, we don't have the same perspective as someone who has never experienced what we have.

Above all though, I fear that any potential conflict between believers and perceived debunkers (even if that isn't what they're trying to do) might erode the sense of positive unity that this thread has created.

(edit: I can't seem to post without at least one typo lol)

[edit on 3/26/2008 by AceWombat04]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Yes well... whatever their oppinions your wording and use of language is very good and amazing... I doubt that a more sane person could do a better job of conveying the message. Lets get back on topic everyone.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Just saw the other post, thanks rjmelter!

I don't historically participate on forums but am really glad to have found this one (first post was today), and even happier to have found cosmicstorm's post. I just discovered ATS recently after hearing John Lear reference it on a few youtube clips. Anyway, it's very satisfying to see people in their twenties (like myself) talking about conspiracy issues that I find important and fascinating, as well as disclosing their personal experiences/beliefs/questions. Thank you for taking the risk of putting yourself out there.

As far as the thread about mental illness goes, I think we have to trust everyone who posts or reads posts to use their own intuition and filters to discern what they perceive as truth. What resonates for one might not for another. That's the beauty of individuality. Just my two cents.

Anyway, happy to have found you all!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Wow, very intense thread.... I just spent the majority of the day reading all of your experiences, and double wow! I'm very glad to see that it has not turned into the regular bickering or "pushing for evidence" that is so common in this particular board on ATS. So to all of you that have shared your well kept personal experiences-- I would love to give you all a star just for your civility and openness, but I will have to resort to giving everyone a big
Although a lot of threads like this come and go here, I feel that this one has enough human flavor and from the heart discussion that it should not go unnoticed. On that notion, I give my kudos to the OP for keeping it real.

There are many questions that I would like to ask all of you, but for now I will try and report my own experiences to all of you... I will save the "what ifs" for later.

Background:
I am an older male, falling somewhere between the generations X and Y so they say... capricorn by astrology sign, but born at a strange time on the lunar cusp. While I might not be as highly educated as some of the members on here, I was a top notch student that never made it to college, but I do my best in my careers as a store manager of a large retail auto parts chain and property owner. I am an entrepreneur of sorts, people person, chosen leader among groups and in my free time also an artist and musician. Always oriented towards goals and one who speaks out no matter the consequences is me. I had a decent childhood, while it might not have been the norm of growing up in a townhouse with a white picket fence and 2.3 siblings and 2 brand new cars in the garage, it was just that, a childhood. Frankly, the memory fades... and I have no solid explanations . Why? I don't know, but hindsight is always 20/20. Looking back, the pieces seem to fit.

This is my story:
My earliest recollections are terrifying to me, I remember the house we grew up in as I was an infant, and I remember laying in the crib... sleeping and dreaming, but most vividly I remember the faint yellow lights that were flashing on and off through the window in the early morning hours. Those terrified me the most.. but later in life my father told me it was just the streetsweeper... kinda trivial but interesting nonetheless.

Following that was recurring dreams throughout my childhood, from the age of 5 or so. Just like time, those have faded away leaving two or three in particular that I really loathe and dread- to this day I still have those same ones, the most prominent being the "ships in the sky" dream. That particular one would haunt me in various forms every night, and by the time I was 7 or 8 years old I hated them to the point that I was almost having a phobia of dreams, I too tried all means to sleep... I would lie awake in my bed at night tossing and turning, dreading the nightmares to come. Eventually found a way to metally replay all of them at bedtime. True to form, some of these dreams manifested themselves in waking life many years later, simply as a vision or foreshadowing of an event to come. With that being said.. by no means am I implying prophetic things here on my part, but what I have seen repeating in my minds eye has some connection to this physical world.

Case in point:
I used to have a recurring dream of a large airplane on the ramp, loading up people to fly to some distant location, only to end in disaster. In this dream I was literally stuck in a waiting area watching these people boarding as I screamed at the top or my lungs "don't go" and such, but as it progressed in the dream... I ended up on the plane somehow, strangely enough knowing the fate of it. And folks, this was way before the final destination trilogy. Eventually that recurring dream went away, and I never dreamed of an airplane crash until many more than a decade later (post 9-11) when I had a dream of going to the same tarmac at an airshow. With planes performing all sorts of stunts and manuevers and emitting large trails of smoke. The first part was the same, but somehow this dream had interwoven itself into present day,the passengers were being loaded into something like a c-130 hercules or c-135. Fast forward in the dream-- I was at work doing the routine when a military fighter flies low overhead. By seeing it's approach I knew it was in trouble, the transport plane off in the distance, circling wide. All the while I am staring out the windows of my second home (workplace) and I sense some immediate danger. On the second pass, the fighter jets crashes into my parking lot which is full of cars and people, I act before I think and run outside to try and help, there are injured everywhere but when I notice the recognizable tail section of the f-16 thunderbird I woke up.

This was two days before our annual airshow, unbeknownst to me. The night before I was at home watching the news when my best friend showed up, asked me if I had the day off and whether or not I was going to the show. I joked and said something to the effect of "no, I have to work... but even if I could go to it, I would rather not... I would hate to see a thunderbird crash." At the time, it was said in jest. Around 5pm my phone started ringing, and a half hour later he was at my door demanding me to turn on the news. Why? well the rest is history, and what he said shook me to the core.

You ask for proof, well.. I can't give you a recording of the events I saw in my head, at the most, you can look it up online. The pilot forgot to reset his altimeter prior to flight, and during maneuvers he came in a little low, realizing this before it was too late he punched out (ejected) and the plane was downed. Fortunately nobody was injured.

A premonition, maybe... a true experience where I was not the only one involved... yes. Just one of many strange occurances that I call my life. Unexplainable things in the sky that I have seen, happenings of dejavu and other things that that I can't even rationalize logically- it all seems normal to me. I could write alot more, but the mainstream might see it as a sci-fi novel, happy to know there is more than myself along for this ride. Strange days have found us....

More to say soon...
In time,
T-

[edited for spelling]

[edit on 26-3-2008 by telemetry]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
this goes out to the infidels.

while you read, please listen to this song: youtube.com...

sure do i have mental illness. on wikipedia i can find heaps of clinical pictures that fit on me nicely, theres a sickness for everybody. and where did they come from?

well, i know it all and i am going to tell you. i am a witch and you have to burn my body to assuage your greed of ignorance.

love and hate tore me apart. falsehood and truth robbed my imagination, dropped me into despair, but that is so unspectacular! i´ve seen all the human games. one look is enough for me to see how they are.

people, do make your choice, for now and forever: you can continue to believe your governments and science, the lies they are feeding you with! i know what is in your heads and in your hearts, it is evil but you dont know, you are venomed.

DEAD ALIVE!

if you still laugh about me now and the truth i bring to you, you shall be doomed in hell for all eternity with the most terrific pains your body is able to instantiate, because you have not deserved better and that is the reason why you are, like you are; and WE ARE, like we are. we were already chosen, you were not and it happened for a reason. the reason is: you´re not worth it - simple, sad and true. find yourself, find faith in yourself, pack of monkeys!

no, i really dont think im special, but compared to you: yes, i am! you have to get rid off this easy-thinking, the universe is big. honestly, i dont give a # about myself and i even dont give a hell of a # about you or what happens to this place.

i saw the ufos, they are real. what they are, i dont know. what do you people want on ATS or why do you look in the sky at night? why are you even alive, if you dont believe there is more out there? i see, you love the materialistic world and you´re a fascist capitalist. there´s got to be something in between. do you believe this planet is all and everything?

were foolery and ignorance to cause instant death our planet would be saved immediately! i am not complaining, i am just being very funny, because thats all really left to me.

why were you born? ask yourself? to be a slave?
look at your species, look at yourself and what have you done? its a blemish, a disgrace!
i spit on you!

you sit so high on your arrogance and ignorance, only a well placed lance can take you down to the solid grounds of reality, which are by now darker than you could ever imagine. cant you see that the empire of darkness, since thousands of years, is establishing a reign on this planet and you are the only one, who can stop it? i am running soliloquies, i really do, do you understand that?

you want to change the world? stop reading and believing the newspaper, turn off your # tv, play online games instead, communicate, stop believing and supporting your political leaders, that lead you nowhere, but to our all doom, throw away your books, just open your eyes and your hearts! steal food and give it to the poor, steal money and give it to the poor, stop to entertain yourself, its all just distraction. world war two has never ended! did you miss the fact we already have nuclear war, god? quit the army, defy all orders!

civilization, what are you doing? i cry about your shiftlessness and despondency. you study thousand of years, lie thousand of years, kill thousand of years, whore thousands of years - only to make it all even more worse.

you want to change the world? cry about the world, but then, go, and spend your time, money and energy in the cinema. watch the violence and horror of movies, which will imprint themselves like living memories into your souls and feed the strength of the evil forces. go to a restaurant and dine exquisitely, flush down your # with drinkable water, while millions of people starve and die of thirst. lie to yourself, keep it going, lie, lie, lie - all you want and have are lies.

thats why i am sick, thats why i am a witch. thats why i dont care, death shall come upon me! there is nothing i will miss, because i am really done here. and, i feel alright, but its not about me, its about you!

i am sick to see thousands of young americans march into death for nothing! i am sick to see everything is wasted on this planet, that energy is being fed into systems of destruction. it makes me crazy to know truths, the soulless bodies around me refuse to accept. i am not here to convince you, but to warn you of yourself.

you have the guts to label us madmans and to hail your maniac kings? fools! slavery and death will be our reward.

hey, i am really sorry people, but i think the earth is lost, although i possibly could be wrong. i dont want to cause anyone paranoia or fear. i just say, let it all go down. enjoy your ride, enjoy the dream.

i wasnt at the frontlines, i wasnt in the slaughter houses, i wasnt in the jails, i wasnt in the crocodiles mouth, i wasnt in space, underground or somewhere else, but eyes and ears are everywhere.

we will never learn. how do we want to rescue the world? there will ALWAYS be, murder and lies - always. come on, this was just the beginning.

have a nice day!

ps: why do we allow, that our governments use billions to fill up the gaps in the financial market, while our children die like rats on the streets? think about it, go out and throw a stone!

[edit on 27/3/08 by cometa]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Is anyone else noticing that the world is - I do not know how to say this - changing as we speak.

Does anyone else feel as if all of us getting together is somehow meant to be?

I had a strange experience in my local shopping center this afternoon when I bumped into one of my sons parents. We get on fairly well enough, but hardly what you would call very close friends.

In th ten minute conversation we had, I had mentioned that I am a bit distracted at the moment and to excuse me (this thread has affected me a bit) and she said she was feeling the same way. I laughing said Aliens and she said yes and 2012.

We both sat there and looked at each other and started asking each other questions. We both suffer from tinnitus, we both feel sound and we both feel special but not in an a I am better than you special. We both know that something big is going to happen but we just do not know what. She then went on to relate some of her experiences a a child and how she pities the human race. We both long to rid our selves of supermarkets and live a more self sustainable lifestyle.

I do not know about any of you, but this is getting stranger to me by the day.

Is anyone else experiencing this kind of gathering of souls type of feeling?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by darkmaninperth

is the ringing in your ears painful at all? or is it just that ..ringing? cuz i hear ringing all the time here is a link to a thread i started a while back (just putting the link so people know im not just makeing up some story) www.belowtopsecret.com...

EDIT: adding some of my other threads for the same reason above.

this one is about smart people on ats
www.belowtopsecret.com...

and this is how things seem to fit (mentions somethings i have said here)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-3-2008 by drflux]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by drflux
reply to post by darkmaninperth

is the ringing in your ears painful at all? or is it just that ..ringing? cuz i hear ringing all the time

No it isn't painful, but in a zero noise situation, my ears go a little haywire. It feels as if my ear drum is trying to bulge out and the noise gets louder.

I have never heard perfect silence, I have only felt it.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hi all,

I am 33 - so not THAT young however my earliest memory is one of being in a pram. My first OBE that I remember ( or what i believe to be an obe) was when i was 1.5 and i was seeing myself running around at my grands mothers funeral. i saw the people and the coffin from a point high up in the sky. I've told my mom about this and she's confirmed it's my grandmothers funeral. My next big experiencs apart from extreem night terrors and OBE and ABDUCTION by trees at night for many years happenend at 4-5 years old.

I was sitting on my mothers bed on my way to get off when suddenly - I could not move. I felt terror and saw some hypnotic rings appear that where traveling at strangely slow and fast speed at the same time. I don't know how much time passed but I felt my hand against my leg which made me able to move and I continued to get off the bed to my mom who was sitting 2 metres away in the sitting room. ( There was a half open door between us so she could not see me but I could see the light coming in from the sitting room.

My mom put me back in bed and left again for the sitting room. Then the bedroom I was in when totally white and appeared not to have any dimensions. It seemed almost infinite in every direction. A black ball appeared in front of me and i got the feeling of movement at incredible spead but it never changed size as an object would that is moving towards you. however it scared me so i closed my eyes and placed the cover over my head but it was still there. Then i got the feeling the dark object or it might have been a hole was approaching to hit me.....then i don't remember falling asleep or anythin- i just wake up in the morning??

Apart from that I have had every feeling the OP has but it changed somewhat around 25 where some things kind of fell into place and I stopped feeling like my body was dislocated from my soul. Now i feel centered in my 3D body and am able to controll when to be in 'the wiser me' so to speak.

EDITED FOR SPELLING

[edit on 27/3/2008 by IAmD1]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

Evidently 'THE CRITTERS' can play human emotions and even perceptions like a piano.

How does one know where REAL and MIND CONTROL start and stop?

What's the criteria for KNOWING the difference?

Personally, I'd encourage stopping such deceptive nonsense.

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

has the details on how to do that.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join