It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watcha gonna do when they come for you??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
FAT COPS..

Ok, on a three hour drive last night 00.00-0300am during the first really good blizzard in the UK,
I got pulled over... AGAIN..(11th time in a year)..it's getting monotous guys..

I was "going a little fast for the conditions" apparently..
(Think 3 lane motorway..no traffic and 70mph limits.).. ok some really fun 0 visibility moments too.

As the guy approached(wobbled) his way to the car I got a touch of the giggles,so naturally when he asked for details/explained the stop,he thought I was 'under the influence'..

I explained that I was on a strict carb reducing diet and was taking supplements(thermabolics/legal) that would just be a waste of time/money if I was drinking at the same time(forget about driving even)..and that it gives you a kind of 'wired' feeling..very alert..

BIG MISTAKE..

Not because I thought..O poo,he's going to drug test me now..
But because he got completely insecure about his 'figure' and started with the "Don't get clever son..You trying to insinuate I'm fat?..etc.,"routine...
SON??? the guy was 10 years younger than me..blumming kids..

If people are going to be put in charge of our 'public safety' and have daily contact with 'said public'.. then why don't they keep themselves in better shape if they're going to get all 'arsey' because they come across the occasional guy in a good mood and get paranoid.

I rode through the breathalyser and questions in the same good humour as he had nothing he could 'bust' me for..(even my survival kit gets kept under lock and key in the back of the van)..

To me, a paranoid cop is a dangerous thing and a fat paranoid cop is far more likely to use his WMD's (weapons of minimal distraction :lol
as he is in no condition to go chasing after a fleeing suspect for eg.
A well conditioned cop is far more likely to get respect too..'healthy body healthy mind' you know..

Is it just UK and America?? I don't recall seeing this 'phenomenon' in Europe,North Africa or the M.E..
Aren't there guidelines/physicals anymore?:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I was released from police training because my DPH was way under what it should be.

That's Do-nuts Per Hour!

Monkey

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey

It must be like..fail the Military??? well,join the police force.hehehe!!

I'm so glad it's not all of them and as bad here as it is in America though.. No guns too...yet.

training camp

[edit on 23-3-2008 by AGENT_T]

new topics

join