It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1991 VG. Alien Artifact

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by orby1976

Great post, highy interesting. When it 'came into orbit', did it orbit the whole planet? (fly by) or adjust to orbit and then leave? Definitly shows some sort of intelligence especcialy if it adjusted to orbit and then disengaged.

Flagged!!

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It followed earth in earths exact orbit for a period of time, before moving off into outerspace

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Great find orby1976! That's a star & Flag from me! Do you know if they ever got a snapshot of the object?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

No, that's gravity.

This is not a one-line reply.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

So that means an asteroid with a behaviour that can be easily explained by forces we can predict very well is a UFO?

It must be very easy being a paranormal investigator if you dispense with logic. Oh look! My curtains moved! It *must* be a ghost because 50 years ago my computer would take up my whole house! Yay for no logic!

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
if its flying through the sky, and cant be identified, that makes it a ufo.

People always confuse the term UFO with aliens.
its simply just unidentified flying object.

Rule Britania.
GoodDay

[edit on 8-4-2008 by orby1976]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Quote from outside source.
Steel's probability analysis does not end here. He goes on to tackle an issue that not doubt made his colleagues pale. Was 1991 VG under control or making a random passage by the Earth, he asks? Since only "about one in 50 objects passing randomly within 0.022 AU have perigee heights as low as 0.0031 AU," Steel thinks there is a "possibility that it was a singular alien space probe on a controlled reconnaissance mission.

follow link for more.

www.anomalist.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by orby1976
Quote from outside source.
Steel's probability analysis does not end here. He goes on to tackle an issue that not doubt made his colleagues pale. Was 1991 VG under control or making a random passage by the Earth, he asks? Since only "about one in 50 objects passing randomly within 0.022 AU have perigee heights as low as 0.0031 AU," Steel thinks there is a "possibility that it was a singular alien space probe on a controlled reconnaissance mission.

follow link for more.

www.anomalist.com...

Hey orby, the link you posted has been moved. Can you find the article you reference for us? Thanks!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
ok im onto it, i'll return with the link

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
IMO these close and small space rocks would make really good Space craft for Solar system exploration. Just hollow them out for a small colony. Send up some solar panels and lots of nuclear fuel for deeper space and add some engines of some sort. Who knows they may contain water and if not they could simply head to the asteroid belt on their way out to mine some water from one of the many asteroids with water ice. They could build green houses inside the thing as well. If there is not enough gravity they would surely be large enough to build a spinning gravity area that they could visit like a gym every day.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Try this link jeepgal.

www.anomalist.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Good thread Orby. Stared and Flagged

It makes me wonder when they will get their pictures from their probe.

Seems like a primitive probe that in it appears to behave like our early probes.(if it were a probe which I think it very well could have been).

Maybe they will attempt to send us a signal once they receive their pictures of earth from their probe. Hope she doesn't get lost.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Most ufo sightings could be probes sent to explore our planet.
Why not, we do it.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Why not, we do it.

That is a definite possibility! But even then, there could be intelligent robots on board the probe/ship.... or the probe itself could have a built-in advanced artificial intelligence of some sort. It would probably actually need to have advanced intelligence to some extent in order to travel to Earth and perform its mission.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I recall reading somewhere once, it may have even been in here, about a weather satalite that had picked up what seemed to be a large mother ship in orbit above earth. I have some pictures i will post later that were taken from the satalite. Maybe these big mother ships send out these probes, and control them from their ship. It would've been a lot easier to control some of our probes, had we had a highly advanced ship acting as a nerve centre. I f we had one in orbit near mars, how much easier would the rover missions be?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Rather than post the pics twice, heres the ats link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Also here is another link to the 1991 vg alien artifact.

wanderling.tripod.com...

you can only draw your own conclusions

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrayFox

Why not, we do it.

That is a definite possibility! But even then, there could be intelligent robots on board the probe/ship.... or the probe itself could have a built-in advanced artificial intelligence of some sort. It would probably actually need to have advanced intelligence to some extent in order to travel to Earth and perform its mission.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by GrayFox]

I agree fully, they are either carrying intelligent life or being controled by it from some place else.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Some of the probes could be launched from a mother ship orbiting somewhere. Receive info then return to mothership. These ones could be unmanned computer controlled ones

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: orby1976

Found this linkie here about 1991VG:

articles.adsabs.harvard.edu...

Apparently, if it stays in the same orbit it had back in 1991 it will come back in 2016. On the other hand, if it is indeed an artificial probe moving around as it sees fit, it probably won't return and we will never know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join