It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extinction Level Event? Pointers To The Approaching Catastrophe!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
yep, sure gets you thinking. also what gets me thinking is are there any ancient artifacts being hidden by governments and maybe even the vatican that might detail these events but are being hidden from public view so as to either not alarm or not educate the public.

I seriously think, thou do not have proof, that there must be evidence of these cataclysmic events written in stone or cave drawings somewhere written by survivors of these cataclysims.

good find Mike

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
A part of what ruins it all is that this so called norwegian politician sounds more african in his dialect that norwegian. As a norwegian myself, I can easily hear this! I couldn't see any of you pointing this out!

AND JUST TO RUIN THE WHOLE THING:

projectcamelot.org...The elections are all fake and the same persons and power elite get elected each time in turn. Look up the political history of Norway, and the people that run the country now.

Now, trust this! I donnot believe that the norwegian elections are fake. The reasons for this are plenty, but I don't have to go further back than the term of our last prime minister to prove this. In that term, there were alot of turmoil within the government and a lot of back and forth. Back then AP won the election in coalition with KrFP! Jens Stoltenberg became the prime minister, but did some bad choices and then Kjell Magne Bondevik became the prime minister shortly after! He had a very bad run, and became mentally ill at the end of his term. You can try and argue it was because of that he couldn't stand that so many people would be killed in 2012 and so on and so forth, but that is not a fact! The fact is, and I know this from a reliable source; he had a mistress who became pregnant, and he just didn't know how to handle it! Prime Minister Bondevik was the elderly peoples man. A Christian with Christian standards. And this was the reason he got elected. If something like this would come out in public, he would loose his credability and job!
This is not a typical history for a country with fixed elections. There are not alot of back and forth and drama within a government were they can control such a thing as a fixed election without any of its own people suspecting a thing.
Another known fact is that Gro Harlem Brundtland (Norways first woman prime minister) was loved and admired, and that's the reason she became Prime Minister in 1981, from 1986 to '89 and again from 1990 to 1996!! Doesn't sound fixed, does it??

Plus, I'll tell you this: If FRP will win an election and Siv Jensen becomes the new prime minister in 2009, it means that Hell has frozen over and the world truly will come to an end!

FRP has NEVER been close to beeing in charge, and Siv Jensen is NOT a very believable prime minister candidate!! As a norwegian man, i must tell you all:
THIS STORY IS SIMPLY BULL*%@#!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Just a brief add to the info you provided about equatorial animal bones found in England;

A short distance from my home (about half mile, as the crow fly's), there is a cave. This cave was 'discovered' by quarrymen in 1821. Kirkdale Cave (known locally as 'the hyena cave'), is about 300ft deep ... inside were found bones from lions ... bear ... tiger ... elephant ... bison ... reindeer ... rhinoceros ... horse ... wolf ... and the remains of 300 hyena (hence the coloquial name).

This cave was studied by (the then top geologist in the country), William Buckland, a professor in geology at Oxford University. The mouth of the cave is no more than 3ft tall and inside the height varies between 2ft and 5ft (I've been inside myself on several occasions and can vouch for this). The point that Buckland made was that with such dimensions many of these animals could not have just walked into the cave for shelter ... it was assumed (because of the numbers) that the cave had been a hyena den and the animals had dragged their prey into the cave.

Possible I suppose ... but at present the cave mouth is aprox 15 - 20ft above ground level ... and in the middle of dense woods. I have this personal theory (probably totally wrong :lol
, that the area surrounding the cave now would have looked very different back then ... in fact it did because much of the area during neolithic times was a saltwater lake, now known as the Vale of Pickering. I have sat on the ledge outside of this cave and imagined the terrain to be more plain-like and the cave as a kind of natural 'hunting lodge' where Neolithic hunters may have broken their journey (stayed overnight) before returning home with their prize for the rest of the tribe ... but that's just my romantic notion ... fact remains that the discovery of this cave set a standard in geological studies in Bucklands time.

I believe the bones and back-story (or at least some of them) can be found in the British Museum. I have a photograph of the cave somewhere I'll try find it out and upload so you can see what it looks like.
Woody

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Having waded through this post with dial up, I have a few questions as usual. How can planets exhibit climate change if they don't have an atmosphere, or does an atmosphere which is not the same as our Earths still allow what we term to be climate change? Does Pluto have an atmosphere to allow for change in atmospheric pressure? Just some of the things I noticed in some of the posts. James McCanney has just said that the Planet Xers are going to start crawling out of the woodwork and here they are. One way to stimulate economies other than having a war is to create jobs, in this case construction projects. I think a seed bank is a great idea. Its too bad we can't start a bank of other living organisms such as fish. Or has cloning proceeded far enough? I'm tired of worrying about the end as are alot of other people. At my age it will come soon enough. I watched the airforce over Alberta during the Cuban missile crisis when I was in grade 6 at recess on the playground. Thanks, it didn't happen then. I was through the Planet X biz once already and until I can see some better proof I'm not losing any sleep over it this time. Thanks. " Life is what we do while we make plans to do something else" John Lennon

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
not to mention that 3500 years ago the greece island thera exploded......!

4 times 3500 year = 14.000 years. global seen the destruction of atlantis..

some of us wants fysical proof of the existence of niburu..the fools.. they only have to see in the past.......a planet ore objects are orbiting in cycles..the 3500 aka 3600 cycle exist!..regarding the past...
for example..is there fysical proof for the existence of "a god"????still many people believe in it....otherwise it would be debunked as well

the soemnies/ egypts/hopi's and mayan were not so stupid as we were told...:-)

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by michial
How can planets exhibit climate change if they don't have an atmosphere, or does an atmosphere which is not the same as our Earths still allow what we term to be climate change? Does Pluto have an atmosphere to allow for change in atmospheric pressure?

Yep! Pluto does have an atmosphere. It is roughly 90% Nitrogen, and 10% other complex molecules such as methane. The composition of Pluto's atmosphere is very similar to the Earth's which is also 80% Nitrogen.

Pluto's atmospheric temperature varies between around minus 235 and minus 170 degrees Celsius, depending on the altitude above the surface and has nitrogen ice on its surface that can evaporate into the atmosphere when it gets warmer, causing an increase in surface pressure.

If the observed increase in the atmosphere also applies to the surface pressure, then the average surface temperature of the nitrogen ice on Pluto has increased approx 2 degrees C over the past few years.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

if what you say is fact about Pluto's atmosphere Mike, than it would mean that humans could breath on the planet? correct?

Taking out the fact that its so cold there, but Im sure suits could overcome this.

Kind of makes me beleive more of what John Lear was claiming in that there were human populations on other planets of the solar system. Now Im not saying that they were always there, maybe they "got" there somehow.

Now also, if this planet X is causing sloar system heating, what would be the chances of it melting all or most of the Martian ice caps and theorised underground ice and frozen oxygen or whatever is there and having the planet come back to life?

Maybe it only comes back to .life every 3,600years when Planet X approaches for it is the only time when conditions are right for life to emerge to the surface....just a theory, i dont know how much the tempriture has to rise on Mars for the ice to melt and the atmosphere to get healthier....would you know mate?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Good points MM! But I don't think it would be possible to survive on Pluto without life support. Apart from a frozen butt, it'll be curtains for you as the atmosphere is composed mainly of nitrogen, methane gas and and carbon monoxide. That's a lousy concoction, if ever there was one!

I don't subscribe to John's theories that there are humanoid civilizations on these outer planets, unless they are living in self contained domed cities! That's good for sci-fi! But then again, who knows?

There is also a report that Planet X is inhabited and this is known to NASA! Not only that, it says they are in communication too!
Now that's the crappiest thing I've heard in a long time!!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

well then if Planet X is inhabited, supposedly, then how do they maintain their own atmosphere, generate heat, gravity, light etc, all the basics that we would need on earth to survive?

and may I ask where did you hear that the government is in contact with these Planet X inhabitants?

does the arrival of Planet X have anything to do with the buildup of spacecraft in Saturns rings that has been mentioned in another thread?

would this buildup be associated with X's arrival so that they may be arriving towards earth in the wake of "X" ?

Just going through some thoughts in my head.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well, this is good news everyone! An Extinction Level Event. Since there's no way I'll survive, I have no special connections or secret insight, guess I can stop worrying about my credit card bills now, or my IRA, or trying to invest better for my retirement...heck, just live life to its fullest now, and enjoy! Whew! What a relief.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Thanks mikesingh, There are two possibilities that enter my mind when considering the possibility of other populated planets in our solar system or for that matter, a populated planetX. I can't remember if John Lear actually stated that the populations of the other planets were on the same physical plane of existence as Earths or not but there is a possibility that the populaces are in a separate wave length of existence from us. There is also a possibility that the populations exist underground. PlanetX by this time could have become a giant space ark. There are various ways of looking at it. In our arrogance as humans, we tend to think that everything in existence has to be on our plane. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is exactly what was written in a book published last year. Go to www.12-21-2012-a-prophecy.com/

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

It sounds like they are preparing for Revelation 6:16 or Apenbaring 6:16 (Levande Bibeln)

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
If you have a good rational brain, and are able to discern crap from fiction by using your old fashioned instinctive sniff test skills that you're born with, you can tell who is Full`O Bull, and what makes real sense. Kids and Prankers are immature and haven't yet come to realize that MOST folks are on to them and their online hy-jinxs. Everything is verifiable today. You can't just make unfounded or outrageous claims and expect everyone will buy into it. We, and this forum, have some exceptionally bright people monitoring and inputing here daily.[ which I am not one of ] Nothing passes muster without being checked and checked again ten fold. Which I am glad of. Solid intel, and people who are the filters by investigating everything, stop goofball joking jerksters cold. We all have a good laugh at their expense and move on. That said;

I trust that the ancients that lived here long before us weren't stupid and had scientific knowledge of events and histories that we are only now becoming attuned to. Don't discount their past times here as not having any value to us today. That would be a huge mistake. Those in the know then, have tried to hand down what they knew, to us today. Their history mattered to them, and they wanted us to know about it. If it wasn't VERY important to them, they wouldn't have put the effort into saving their history for generations to come. The information as they knew it then, will affect us again today, when what ever "IT IS" that makes it's way through our solar system comes again. The Earth and the solar system are many MILLIONS of years old, and has had a long and violent history. No one today should think that we are immune to the cosmic machine works. A hundred billion years after we are all long dead, the machine will continue to grind along as it is now. We today are no more important in our time, as the ancients were in theirs. I believe they did experience something very important and significant to all life on earth. They probably weren't the first either. Some one may have warned them from before as well...
We are all voyagers in this continuum of life cycles and deaths... I am one and so are you! None of us are separated from the other. We are all linked and part of the cosmic machine. Trust your instincts, and listen to that faint inner voice of reason. Know that we all are connected to the cosmic conscienceness, and it knows us. None of us will ever be lost in it's memory. Be as good as you can, and tell the truth to those who do not yet know or understand what this imminent controversy is about. Don't fear monger and try to create panic. Make peace with yourself and face the facts as they play out. None of us is going to change anything. IF we are facing a E.L.E., or worse, then it is time to help one another face it.

The selfish,greedy,deceiving,corrupt politicans and higher educated elitists who want to crawl into their gold and silver lined caves,while trying to save their butts at our expense, will face an uncertainty that may end up being their doom and mass graves. You can't hide from the eye of eternal mind. Something that they haven't figured out yet I guess.

Lets be nice to each other here, and try to figure out just what IS happening or not. We'll figure it out one way or the other together, immature HOAXES, PRANKERS, HY-JINXERS be damned!

What is going to happen in 2012-2014-2020-2030-?? isn't an open book for us to look thru and find the answers to our questions. But, we have clues...the ancients left them for us. In short order we'll know what is true, and what is a fresh steaming stinking pile of bullscat.
I also hope that, if and when, the stinking scat hits the fan, it flies in the faces of the smug wealthy elitists who are digging deep holes to crawl into...I hope they drown in it!

No one is better or more important than the other person, under any circumstance. Lets all try to remember that as we orbit towards our destiny.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOBountyHunter

UFOBounty, I have given you a star.

Mostly because I see that you registered a while ago, and just posted a good message recently, but also because you posted a good message.

Tim/WW

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there mike,
As ever, a well written thought-provoking thread. Certainly plenty to take under concideration.
Am I right in thinking that another seed-vault has been installed at a secret location somewhere in Antarctica ... or have I been fed false info ?

While the idea of seed-vaults sounds like an investment in the future, the fear I have is that if too much time passes before the seeds germinate, they either dry out or rot. Either way, it's a no-win scenario.

I hope I'm wrong, but it's just a thought.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
In regards to tunnels and bunkers, I'd like to say that not all countries are keeping it secret.

There was a news report in Russia (on NTV, national TV news) recently to say that the government is working on re-stocking the medical and food supplies for their vast networks of underground tunnels.

They exist in several places, around big cities, and have been there for a while, and are constantly being improved.

As I am saying, this is not something that the Russian government seems to be keeping secret, they even televised video from inside one of these bunkers / tunnels, showing the interior of them, and the supply rooms, etc.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
since this giant gravitational force passes near earth every 3,600 years, I think it is safe to assume that humans existed 3600 years ago, and they have survived.

Earth has survived the last visit(s)

If somehting is "comming" for us, It won't be as bad as the masses think it will be.

sure, there will be earthquakes and other destructive forces of nature, cities will be in ruins or at the very least damaged, but the human race will survive!

*note* this is my opinion. Nothing more.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by jickler]

[edit on 28-3-2008 by jickler]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I noticed that the heading of this thread is: Extinction Level Event? Pointers To The Approaching Catastrophe! And it's about 2012 in a way. Einstein once said that if the bees started to disappear, that within four years people would follow. The bees are disappearing and the timeline he gave us adds up to the year 2012. Could the climate change that's killing off the honey bees have something to do with a cosmic event and not just pollution?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by fauxhawk wolves
I noticed that the heading of this thread is: Extinction Level Event? Pointers To The Approaching Catastrophe! And it's about 2012 in a way. Einstein once said that if the bees started to disappear, that within four years people would follow. The bees are disappearing and the timeline he gave us adds up to the year 2012. Could the climate change that's killing off the honey bees have something to do with a cosmic event and not just pollution?

It could just be a shift in magnetic fields but there are alot of spicies that appear to be undergoing population declines. I think the jury is out on the cause. My personal theory is that global dimming is killing off phytoplankton which is the base of many food chains. This wouldn't affect bees to my knowledge.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join