It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extinction Level Event? Pointers To The Approaching Catastrophe!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Stanley Mimix

(Stanley Mimix) half of my family lives in Fauske. It's near Bodö. And they have seen activity of huge chambers being build into the mountain between Bodö and Fauske also that is a chamber 50 miles south east from Fauske that also is in progress. I'm going to ask them more about that when i talk to them again. Thank You

[edit on 24-3-2008 by employe]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by employe
(Stanley Mimix) half of my family lives in Fauske. It's near Bodö. And they have seen activity of huge chambers being build into the mountain between Bodö and Fauske also that is a chamber 50 miles south east from Fauske that also is in progress. I'm going to ask them more about that when i talk to them again. Thank You

That was an extremely interesting input!
Could you by any chance get some pics of the construction in progress as also the reason why this underground facility is being made?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I read that Bill Gates and Monsanto were involved in the seed bank. We have all heard about Bill Gates' charity efforts by know which include at least millions of dollars of aid to the third world.

A lot of people are pumping billions of dollars into Africa under the guise of charity and foundations including our own president GW Bush who has sent them billions of our tax dollars (without our consent....).

Oddly all this money is not taking care of the problems in Africa and if you listen to African bloggers located there you will hear about some financial charity fiascoes which pretty much speak for themselves.

I am personally pissed off that Bush is sending billions for supposed medical care and research while our medical issues are stacked so high. Oprah Winfrey sent all these millions for schools- when she does not spend money on education in her own city or predominately "black American" populated regions which could really use some schools.

Something id definitely happening in Africa- I think there is probably some kind of major project that is getting this money funneled somehow.

??????????

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Yeah I saw this video when it came out, and the link you supplied tells how NibiruShock2012 said it was a hoax. Even if the video were real, if this person wanted to let us know about it, all they would have to do is post the coordinates and I am sure it would be corroborated. Even if there was something out there, why does it automatically spell doom for us? The video said it was approaching, but nothing about a collision or anything.

You and I both know that we are constantly experiencing NEO's that do come close, but don't have any affect and for the most part go unnoticed. Throughout the entire history of this planet there has always been a real threat from space, but to use a quote from Morpheus, "we are still here".

I do believe that the building of underground bunkers and storing supplies is prudent for such an event, but that doesn't mean that an event is going to happen, nor that it is being kept from us.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
You and I both know that we are constantly experiencing NEO's that do come close, but don't have any affect and for the most part go unnoticed. Throughout the entire history of this planet there has always been a real threat from space, but to use a quote from Morpheus, "we are still here".

But remember, most NEOs are just a couple of hundred meters across. What we're talking here is a star system, Niburu accompanied by a couple of planets, one being planet X!! And if that mini system enters our Solar System.......

But heck, whether it's going to happen or not, we'll get to know by next year when the system would be visible to all. Personally, I don't think this is going to happen!!

But hey! keep your fingers crossed!!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Yeah.... That's one thing about the planet X scenario is that it will play it self out pretty quick if it's true (IE: we don't have to wait long to be able to see it.. if it's real).

is there going to be an extinction level event? possible.. I think it depends on what you would consider extinction.

do I think all humans will be wiped out for ever?

no

Do i think the herd needs to be thinned? yeah

I have a feeling more than not that any change that will/would occur, will simply be a needed evolution point..
whether it be the downfall of religion ( sweet) or a re-shaping of the worlds countries (NWO or the such).

sorry for rambling... but the more I spend time looking into this stuff, the more im sure we won't ALL die..
but to be safe, i have my supplies... lol

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

hi Mike .

another cool thread.

thought you may be interested in this linky :

www.militaryphotos.net...

check the post number 158. it mentions several bunkers in sweden.
i was told by my father that norway already has lots of underground places.

snoopyuk

[edit on 24-3-2008 by snoopyuk]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think it would be nice if the corrupt PTB went underground and got locked in, it would be party time while the parents are out of town.. I do look forward to a paradigm shift though, something like the vibratory level of humans raising so we could all be gifted with high intelligence, psychic ability, and of course compassion for each other and the planet. Could a global event or catastrophe prepare the way for this? What else would it be good for?

Getting the elites out of the way would be sweet. They wouldn't be able to take control back once thay came up...we'd have it covered.

Good thread star & flag

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
But remember, most NEOs are just a couple of hundred meters across. What we're talking here is a star system, Niburu accompanied by a couple of planets, one being planet X!! And if that mini system enters our Solar System.......

If this other star is a binary companion to ours, then the other system will not enter our system, because they are revolving around each other. Now if it were a rogue system not gravitationally bound to ours, they may be able to cross each others path, but that still would not mean the end of the world. To give you an idea, our milky way galaxy has captured and absorbed many other smaller galaxies, and even then an actual collision between two stars is remote. Sometimes they pass through each other without interacting. I used galaxies because there isn't much info on star systems interacting.

But heck, whether it's going to happen or not, we'll get to know by next year when the system would be visible to all. Personally, I don't think this is going to happen!!

But hey! keep your fingers crossed!!

That's what I would say as well as most astronomers. That would be quite an event to see a close approach of another star. It would be something to look forward to and not be afraid of. If it did happen, the chances of coming close to ours to do any damage would be extremely remote.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This whole planet X thing boggles my mind. If it is an event which would make the world "uninhabitable" for YEARS it would require many things.

YOUNG males and females.

A database.

Intelligence.

I doubt the Illuminati would survive!

People should understand what sort of conditions might force the best and brightest to survive under the conditions that require tough decisions regarding bankers and traders. those that play to the alter of commerce would NOT last very long under those conditions. I doubt they even know HOW to charge a weapon let alone cook their own meal.

Who would want a 60 year old man or woman among them when the destiny of the Earth depends on the young and strong? In 5 years many babies could be born. Why waste limited resource's on the old? What could they contribute to a new society?

We would need young Doctors and Engineers, everyone would have to work to rebuild and there wouldn't be time to consider the wise money makers any more.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
....in researching P Camelot a little, looks like Bill Ryan is into some brand of scientology:

He uses the enemy's list as a shield - however, what belief system is Ron's Org based on? How different, really, is this break-off Org of Scientology different than Scientology itself?

Quote: Ron's Org (Ron’s Organisation and Network for Standard Technology) was founded in October 1984 by Bill Robertson in Frankfurt, Germany. It explicitly differentiates itself from the official and unofficial organizations of the Church of Scientology.

Quote: The ROC is an association of organizations delivering, teaching and distributing standard Scientology and Dianetic Technology according to the teachings and principles of L. Ron Hubbard.

realityuncovered.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
After reading the first 3 pages I wanted to reply before I read the rest, so if any of this is duplicated, I apologize. I have 2 ideas/concerns regarding this thread and topic.

1. Does anyone think it could be a possibility that this Planet X, Mayan Calendar, and other similar doomsday prophesies regarding 2012 could be half-truths and disinformation? Its problem-reaction-solution all over again. The solution is underground bases and total 1984 society. Only the scared and obedient would actually want to go live in an underground prison. They could make up stories and show fake footage and pictures of the horrible world above, meanwhile, it might not be that bad. Essentially they could fear monger a good percentage of the population to be slaves in an underground prison, at least enough people to do the dirty work to earn their rations.

2. The Ed Dames thing really caught my attention. I did a google search and watched The Killshot. To anyone who thinks they have debunked him, consider this. Remote viewing can only show the most likely outcome based on the way events in the world are unfolding. I would like to think that our futures are not pre-destined, and that we have free will. If America does have a remote viewing team, then surely they knew about the prophecies as well, for example a nuclear attack from north korea. So possibly our intervention in Korea regarding nukes prevented this? As far as 2012 and the solar storm leading to the cataclism on earth, I don't see any way around it if it is actually going to happen. It makes sense to me that governments with remote viewing are preparing for something they cannot control. The Killshot was ok, and I didn't see it as fear mongering or him trying to sell something (aside from the DVD) but I google videoed it.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Just wondering on all your thought regarding the Zeta's ?

They have been (via Nancy Lieber) telling the world for a long while now about planet X and its approach and how the world is going to change. Yeah, many have ridiculed them in the past but what if she is really telling the truth?

Who is going to be laughing in the end? they are only trying to help are they not?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Hello Snoopy

Most of our bases were built after WWII and during the cold war.
Most of them are pretty small, unless they were made for construction of other things.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Nice post

We discussed the Planet X/Nibiru not so long ago in the forums.

I wrote rather a detailed piece about what I believed was to come.

As for Project Camelot I think somethings up there, they are interviewing some of the best names in UFOLOGY.Even Mr Hoagland has clued on that all these monuments/ancient structers on moon mars have been wiped out because their is a real physics at play in the solar system all he needs to do now is read Sitchins books and he'll know what it is he's lookin for.

This Planet X is real guys and if we are overwelmed by what the ancients built and there alignments to the stars I would not be doubting their claims on Planet X/Nibiru.

I live near the ocean and Im selling up thats how sure I am about all this!

ZECHARIA SITCHIN WAS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT
We are a genetic made race and alien abductions are part of creating the next lot to take over when we have turned to dust (ITS THE ANCIENT CYCLE IM AFFRAID)

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

According to the research conducted by Mukai and Patryk Lykawka, the planet is about 30-70 percent of Earth's mass and tilts about 20-40 degrees to the plane of orbit and circles the sun in an elliptical orbit every thousand years.

Seems like with a 1000 year period we would have encountered the effects of this situation in the not so distant past. I do not recall anyone ever commenting on historical events or legends that may be tied to this planet. If it was an ELE it would have been in the millions of year in the past, wouldn't it?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
im pretty sure its been stated elsewhere that the orbit of planet X is 3,600 years, which would have made its last approach at approximately 1600BC.

does anybody know which civilisation was around then? Im guessing the Incas/Aztecs or the like.

it would also mean that the Egyptian civilisation would have encountered it at some stage too aswell as the Sumerians before that....anybody else know more to add to this?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

YES Egyptians named it "The Destroyer" as did the Aztecs the Summerians named it Nibiru but they all knew about it.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Those were some amazing pics, snoopy! Good find. I was particularly interested in the navy ships and (nuclear?) subs berthed in huge tunnels deep under the mountains!! But of course, these must have been constructed as a ‘hide’ not only for protection against nuclear weapons but also for maintaining a second strike capability.

I personally don’t think they were made for an ELE!

Here are some pics of the alleged Dulce underground base/township…Or is it a subway in Sweden??

All pics courtesy James Carner

Cheers!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.jamescarner.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
im pretty sure its been stated elsewhere that the orbit of planet X is 3,600 years, which would have made its last approach at approximately 1600BC.

does anybody know which civilisation was around then? Im guessing the Incas/Aztecs or the like.

it would also mean that the Egyptian civilisation would have encountered it at some stage too aswell as the Sumerians before that....anybody else know more to add to this?

If planet X has an orbital period of 3500 years, then here’s something interesting. Take it for what it’s worth!

Scientists have discovered equatorial vegetation in the ice in locations such as Antarctica Greenland and Siberia. Frozen equatorial animals have been found in the ice in Siberia and the bones of elephants, hippopotamus and Saber Tooth Tigers have been found in unexpected locations such as England, France and the New England states, to name a few. This is proof that the equator has shifted several times, which means that the North Pole has also shifted.

Read on.....

Events such as the near collision of Venus (Planet X?) 3500 years ago would have caused a rapid and dramatic shift in the poles. This rapid shift would result in massive hurricanes and volcanic eruptions and the 1000 foot tsunamis that carried millions of animals thousands of miles before smashing them into rocks, where their shattered bones are found today in England, France, Germany, the United States, and many other locations. Most life on Earth was wiped out. Millions of people lost their lives. The oceans became land and the lands became oceans.

The wild events described in the Bible and by many ancient cultures, such as the three days of light (with three days of darkness on the other side of the world) and Moses crossing a receding ocean, and eating manna from the sky, can all be readily explained by this catastrophic event. The events that the ancients described, such as how a moon of Jupiter (Venus) was torn away by a comet (Planet X?) 3500 years ago and came crashing towards the sun, knocking Mars out of orbit and then nearly crashing into the Earth.

The 1910 International Geological Congress in Stockholm concluded that the study of the mollusk population and the tree population of submerged forests proved that great changes and catastrophic fluctuations in the climate of the Earth occurred only a few thousand years ago. The oldest trees in California started life 3200 years ago. The trees of 3500 years ago were wiped out by a 1000 foot tsunami.

By studying the remains of ancient dwellings in Scandinavia, Germany, Switzerland, and Italy, scientists have concluded that a catastrophic climatic event occurred to wipe out all these people in all these locations. They fix the date at 1500 BC (3500 years ago) . Geologists believe that at this same time, the building of large areas of the North Sea resulted from a rather sudden sinking of the land, which authorities date as 1500 BC (3500 years ago).

At the same time they believe that the plains of Cambridge was more than once invaded by the North Sea under circumstances considered to be catastrophic. Niagara Falls began as a result of the glaciers melting. Niagara Falls erodes at a constant rate, a few feet each year. Based on erosion, scientists conclude that Niagara Falls began 3500 years ago.

With this, substantial evidence exists that determines that a world-wide catastrophe occurred 3500 years ago. This catastrophe resulted in the melting of the ice of the last glacial period, thereby raising the oceans of the world 700 feet higher, and in the process of doing so, killing millions of people and animals.

Velikovsky, supported by Albert Einstein, was right about the close encounter of the Earth with Venus (Planet X?) 3500 years ago.

There is substantial scientific evidence to suggest that the glaciers began to melt 3500 years ago. This refutes the glacial melt occurring 10,000 years ago as suggested by some geologists.

Hmmm...Now it's started getting interesting, if not alarming, what?

Cheers!

More...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join