It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extinction Level Event? Pointers To The Approaching Catastrophe!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OptionToChoose

"Did you, or did you not make a claim that there is zero evidence for said dark star or rogue planet? I think you did."

Lets go on a tangent on this for a moment: If there is 'no evidence for:' something; it stands to reason that the evidence against is self-evident.

But just in case:

There is no evidence in the geological tables for a celestial intruder event.

There are no tales handed down via word of mouth (unless you count very open-to-interpretation comet stories and someone deciding that texts mean something based on personal merit.

There are probably hundreds of thousands of ama. astronomers around the world-with tech sophisticated enough to locate tine asteroids-they can find nothing on a highly debated topic-lets assume that 5% are looking... 5% of say: 100,000 watching the skies probably once a week in areas predicted to be the approach vector. 5,000 conjectural astronomers hunting the areas for years ('nemesis star' has been around for half a century). I would say that alone is strong evidence against.

Contrary to certain posts planet wobbles and axis centers do not indicate anything even close to a planetary object swooping in from off axis: Ever watched a spinning top that was off-center/not completely spherical?

Etc.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I just thought some of you might want to check this thread as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Jesus Christ, Project Camelot is preying on innocent minds like yours... think for yourselves, it's a bunch of B.S.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
As much as Im interested in the Planet X theories and the like, I always read them with an open mind.

I just thought Id mention here that ED Dames, the guy with that Remote Viewing site and course, has seen in his classes an event around 2012 they refer to as The Killshot, which is basically a huge solar flare that reaches out to earth and destroys large parts of the planet.

www.thekillshot.com...

Just thought it may be another angle to look at. Then again, would the approach of this Planet X somehow attract the huge flare towards it whilst having earth in its path?

And also, if this has happened in the past throughout ancient history, could this be the explanation of reports of alien beings that live within the earth?

Could they have gone underground and stayed there because of fear of coming back up, cause by this sort of damage thousands of years ago, destroying their civilisations?

Makes you think?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
Jesus Christ, Project Camelot is preying on innocent minds like yours... think for yourselves, it's a bunch of B.S.

Well we only have to wait a year to find out. He says the next president of Norway is already chosen, if he is elected next year then it might be time to start getting worried.

Until then, Im taking it as a bunch of crap.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well I did some searching and I found some interesting things and I’m going to share with you now. What I found will not prove what mikesingh is stating, but it is a interesting fact nonetheless.

Since 1998 I have publicly warned of Russia’s war preparations. The idea of preparing for nuclear war is absurd for most Americans, because the idea of nuclear war makes no sense in a consumer society. However that may be, Russia’s war preparations were as undeniable then as they are today. And Russia is not a consumer society. In the late 1990s Russia was refurbishing huge nuclear war bunkers and building underground cities. The only purpose such bunkers and cities could serve is in relation to a future nuclear war. For a country that was supposedly broke to be spending its precious resources on something so expensive, so far out of the way of “normal” expectations, seemed inexplicable. “Oh well,” people would shrug. “The Russians are used to doing this sort of thing. It gives them psychological comfort. Let them do what they want. It needn’t trouble us.” The public missed the fact, however, that Russia was continuing to violate arms control agreements. It was not admitting to all the nuclear warheads it possessed, and was not reliably disposing of them. It was developing new, deadly, biological and chemical weapons.
RUSSIA'S UNDENIABLE WAR PREPARATIONS

Now the article is about a Nuke war, but I find it interesting that they are building so much underground.

This is also interesting:

Jerusalem, Aug. 27 (PTI): Israel is constructing an underground bunker,
which will house the prime minister's office and military command
centers, to withstand a nuclear attack, a media report here said.
Construction of the USD 240 million worth new National Command Center,
where the country's leaders would be taken, should Israel suffer a
nuclear attack, is rapidly progressing, daily 'Yedioth Ahronoth'
reported today.
"It's like something out of a movie, you walk around it in complete awe,
knowing this is the place they'll be running the country from," a
government source was quoted by the daily as saying.
Israel building underground bunker to withstand nuke attack

Again they state the reasons why they are doing this, but is it the real reason, lets look at some more.

The shelters, which cost at least £60,000 for a bargain-basement version, are built to withstand radioactive fallout, have fortified walls and doors and generate their own electricity and decontaminated air. Defence experts estimate that hundreds of such bunkers, many fitted with all modern conveniences such as bedrooms, kitchens and bathrooms, have already been built in private homes across the country and demand is soaring.

Zaki Rakib, a wealthy businessman, built a shelter for himself and his family under his large villa overlooking the Mediterranean in Herzliya, an exclusive garden suburb north of Tel Aviv.

"The shelter looks like a regular flat," he said. "It is 2,000 square feet, with a living room, two bedrooms, kitchen, self-powered electricity."
Israelis put nuclear bunkers in gardens

So we can see the Russians and the Israeli’s are busy building underground bunkers, lets see who else is doing this.

China's official Xinhua news agency reports Shanghai has built an underground bunker that can accommodate 200,000 people in the event of nuclear war.

The bunker covers a total area of more than 90,000 square meters, with 15 passages nearly 4,000 meters in length each to link the underground space with buildings above ground – including office towers and apartments.
China's bomb shelters

HONG KONG: North Korea�s nuclear test has unnerved Japanese citizens, who are barely a missile strike away from Pyongyang. In response, home owners and businesses in Japan are increasingly preparing for a doomsday scenario by building underground bunkers that can withstand atomic force explosions.
Nervous Japanese build Nuclear Bunkers

And some other operational bunkers:

Many historians will agree the fall of the Berlin Wall marked the end of the Cold War, but in Switzerland the threat of nuclear war has left an unexpected legacy.
Swiss still braced for nuclear war
In fact, there are over a quarter of a million of them in Switzerland, because, 17 years after the end of the Cold War, the policy of providing shelters for the entire population still stands.

October 09, 2006 (Computerworld) -- Continental Airlines Inc. last week ran its first full-blown test of a new disaster recovery facility that it opened earlier this year in an former bomb shelter built by an eccentric Chinese oil baron.

The Houston-based airline decided to improve its business continuity and disaster recovery facilities last October after hurricanes Katrina and Rita, said John Stelly, managing director of technology. At that time, the company's off-site facility was located just 20 miles north of Houston and ran on the same power and telecommunications grid as the city, he said.
Continental Airlines moves into bomb shelter

Now all of the projects are said to be for protection from a Nuke War, but what if it isn’t for that….Just more circumstantial evidence, but interesting.

I'm sure there is more information out there regarding current underground bunker construction.

A list of Bunker builders in the USA
USBunkers
HardenedstructuresLLC
barganbunkers

[edit on 23-3-2008 by LDragonFire]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The main reason for building underground bunkers is survival. I wouldn't exactly call it a conspiracy. It's simply common sense to prepare for various possible catastrophic scenarios, such as super volcanoes, or asteroid & comet impacts, that could happen at any moment and without warning.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
My GOD the standard of any logic here seeing all the things coming by accident or deliberate buy the new world order or a real planet x or a solar catastrophe or science mistake af all shades ;you all who are not preparing are going to beg from them who have --STOP BEING SHEEP -- Think of the past why people don’t survive and PREPARE for all things I mentioned in the future NOW or you will be fighting each other for recourses while the elite and gov will be underground living in comfort WE need people to get ready to help the rest I find here people aren’t doing anything HOW MANY OF YOU here will be ready at least when the dollar collapses.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Then there's this, which Mike briefly touched on in his initial post and has been covered before I believe in other ATS posts...Boy those Japanese are some smart cookies:

Japanese Scientists Eye New Planet

This illustration released by Kobe University shows a planet -- half the size of Earth -- which is believed to be in the outer reaches of the solar system.

The researchers at Kobe University have said that their theoretical calculations using computer simulations lead them to conclude it was only a matter of time before the long-awaited "Planet X" was found.

www.physorg.com...

Japanese Scientists Eye New Planet

Scientists at a Japanese university said Thursday they believed another planet up to two-thirds the size of the Earth was orbiting in the far reaches of the solar system.

The researchers at Kobe University in western Japan said calculations using computer simulations led them to conclude it was only a matter of time before the mysterious "Planet X" was found.

"Because of the very cold temperature, its surface would be covered with ice, icy ammonia and methane," Kobe University professor Tadashi Mukai, the lead researcher, told AFP.

The study by Mukai and researcher Patryk Lykawka will be published in the April issue of the US-based Astronomical Journal.

"The possibility is high that a yet unknown, planet-class celestial body, measuring 30 percent to 70 percent of the Earth's mass, exists in the outer edges of the solar system," said a summary of the research released by Kobe University.

"If research is conducted on a wide scale, the planet is likely to be discovered in less than 10 years," it said.

www.physorg.com...

Planet X likes to be discussed in terms of fairytales and science fiction, well it turns out computer simulations carried out shows that a planetx may not be so improbable after all, in fact it seems to be a large probability that it does in fact exist...

Remember, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence and these scientists may have just found some of this elusive 'evidence' for the planet to exist.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Robert,

I believe things were much different in the year of 1958 then they are now.

Back in my days they didn't have the technology that they have now. If telecommunications went down God forbid and people couldn't communicate by phone or computer in this day and age there might be great panic where as in my day there wouldn't.

Life in the last 50 years has changed greatly and now a days we depend on this technology and if massive Solar Flares cripple it........... oh, boy.

For myself I have no doubt something bad is going to happen, I just don't know when and I believe if a poll was taken with experiencers you would discover they feel the same and they will all say it will bring in a New Beginning. As I have said before this is why I was sent here by the Creator's to help and bring in the New Beginning.

I know many here do not listen to what I say or they don't believe and all I can say is time will bring you the truth and you will see what I write and others that have experienced write will come to light.

With there help from above and with the help of the ones like myself the human race will not be totally destroyed.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasthope
My GOD the standard of any logic here seeing all the things coming by accident or deliberate buy the new world order or a real planet x or a solar catastrophe or science mistake af all shades ;you all who are not preparing are going to beg from them who have --STOP BEING SHEEP -- Think of the past why people don’t survive and PREPARE for all things I mentioned in the future NOW or you will be fighting each other for recourses while the elite and gov will be underground living in comfort WE need people to get ready to help the rest I find here people aren’t doing anything HOW MANY OF YOU here will be ready at least when the dollar collapses.

Yeah... I remember trying to help people during the y2k panic and talking to all those non-sheeps who cashed out life savings over it.

So, tell you what:
You go on to the conference, get the books on planet X.. be sure to get the signed t-shirt. Ill be in the field grazing until proof comes along.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well for me...

How much of space can we cover with the astronomers that we have?
5-10%?
So is it a possibility that there is a rougue planet/red dwarf with a companion(s) Without being seen by us? Yes
How much do we know about our planetary system? No more than what we did 10 years ago (well pluto got demoted...)

But for me, as for many others i want proof before i submitt to doomsday!
Whatever that proof is supposed to be...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
PLEASE PLEASE STOP RELYING ON AN EXTERIOUR FORCE GOD OR GOOD ALIENS TO SAVE US - if we are going to rely on these things IF THEY EXIST and we do! - all through our human history! they will!!!!!! judge us as nothing but children . Without US taking RESPONSIBILITY and getting into positions of responsibility in all aspects of the power hierarchy or at least trying!! but what do we do we let all these controllers who aren’t in it to help us but themselves getting into the power structure THEY NATURALLY GRAVITATE THERE!
BUT I KNOW IT IS ALL TOO LATE NOW AND EVERYONE IS ASLEEP TO ALMOST EVERYTHING inc here

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school
You should be aware that "Project Camelot" is owned an operated by a proven hoaxer, Bill Ryan.

With that in mind, it's not advisable to grant any credibility to material promoted by him or his "project".

Hypothesis . . . conjecture . . . .

I think such hoaxes could be at least a couple of things:

1. DISINFORMATION to prepare the globe's populace for more control, enslavement, whatever . . . engineered chaos . . . population reduction efforts . . . whatever.

2. that the hoaxer . . . has info . . . the specific of which are tooooooooo hot to handle in much of any way.

So he creates a fiction . . . quite different from the truth . . . but achieving some of the goals a patriot might have in trying to reveal the truth--truth which can't be revealed and the hoaxer still remain alive or his family remain alive or some such.

ASSUMING with all the hazards of that

that 2 above is true . . . how would one ever know it was that vs just a hoax for fun?

I think that could be an extremely difficult thing to sort out with any confidence at all.

AGAIN it was the absolutely flakiest organizations, pamphlets, posters, leaflets . . . which

EARLIEST AND MOST ACCURATELY

predicted who Hitler was and what he would do.

Sanitized news of the MSM is . . . well . . . essentially . . . just mass mind control garbage from the puppet masters. We know that there's little TRUE CONFIDENCE we can place in most of that--particularly of a political nature but also of a "scientific" nature.

I suppose put another way . . . how on earth would one guard against--effectively guard against a

TYPE II ERROR

in this context?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is amazing. When I read this, the following verses came to me.

Revelation 6:15
15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

I totally agree with you Specs, although I found this thread interesting (another great thread from mikesingh), I'm not ready to pack up and look for a bunker. I find the information about Maynard very very interesting, In prison for violating his confidentiality agreement??? I wonder how many other federal employees have earned this punitive sanction, and if he is in, just what did he say to deserve it, I have read his statement from the DP, but is this why he is locked up?...I am of to do some more research on this. I wonder who might locked up next?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

The BELIEF

that . . . the only valid way to KNOW something is via the

so called "scientific" method . . . is . . . welllll . . .

a VERY RELIGIOUS belief.

And quite a flawed one, at that.

Of course . . . if one wishes to KNOW a frog's component parts . . . I suppose the scapel is a great tool.

But most husbands would prefer to KNOW their wives after the Hebrew fashion--instead of the Greek . . . in the manner that Adam KNEW Eve.

And, the great odds are . . . that Eve would greatly prefer that mode to the scapel, as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

How is the scientific method flawed?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Great thread but out of respect for the OP a few weeks ago we should discuss it there. I even asked to have my thread closed down that was posted days ago on the same exact subject matter.

www.abovetopsecret.com... and here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

The solar flares will not be greater than they were in 1958.
The earth did not cease to function. It will not cease to function
in 2012. I'm sorry to hear that you have a bad feeling.
Again, view my thread and you can read through a list of people
who have had similar feelings about things. They were wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join