It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extinction Level Event? Pointers To The Approaching Catastrophe!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Check this out:

A Norwegian politician writes:

I am a Norwegian politician. I would like to say that difficult things will happen from the year 2008 till the year 2012. The Norwegian government is building more and more underground bases and bunkers. When asked, they simply say that it is for the protection of the people of Norway. When I enquire when they are due to be finished, they reply “before 2011”.

Israel is also doing the same and many other countries too.

Planet X is coming, and Norway has begun with storage of food and seeds in the Svalbard area and in the arctic north with the help of the US and EU and all around in Norway. They will only save those that are in the elite of power and those that can build up again: doctors, scientists, and so on.

The government has been lying to the people from 1983 till now. All the major politicians know this in Norway, but few will say it to the people and the public - because they are afraid in case they too will miss the NOAH 12 railcars that will take them to the ark sites where they will be safe.

The public will not know what happens till the very end, because the government does not want to create mass panic. Everything will happen quietly and the government will just disappear. If such an event comes, they have made sure that five years or more underground is going to be what they need to avoid this. When they know it's safe to surface, they will rebuild again. We were just told that we have to leave before 2012 and that there is something in space that is going to cause much destruction.

(Name and proof of identity supplied)
projectcamelot.org...

According to the Project Camelot web site, the person who sent this message to them did so under his own name, which they claim to have checked. Also enclosed were a number of photographs with the Prime Minister of Norway and (separately) with Benazir Bhutto. They are certain of his bona fides, but understandably cannot reveal his real name or publish any photos without consent.

Let’s corroborate what he says…..

NASA’s Warning

NASA has recently published report of an impending disaster due to the sun’s magnetic anomalies that will probably result in destruction of satellite communications, GPS, Air Traffic, and Power Grids and so on. They believe that Solar Cycle 24 will be big and intense, peaking in 2011 or 2012.

The Doomsday Vault.

The Svalbard Global Seed Vault is the world’s first global seed bank. It has the capacity to hold up to 4.5 million batches of seeds from all the known varieties of the planet’s main food crops and has been designed as a latter-day Noah’s Ark, or insurance policy, for the planet in the event of a catastrophe.

Courtesy: Global Dashboard.

Courtesy: Treegugger.

The Svalbard Seed Vault.
Courtesy: WIRED.

The site was chosen, in part, because the ground is perpetually frozen, providing natural back-up refrigeration that would preserve the seeds should electricity fail. It is situated more than one hundred meters deep inside the mountain permafrost on the Norwegian island of Spitsbergen, some 620 miles south of the North Pole deep inside the Arctic circle. The vault is protected by high walls of fortified concrete and doors armoured with steel plates.

The vault aims to make it possible to re-establish crops and plants should they be wiped out by a major disaster.

What was the hurry in building this facility deep under ground to store thousands of varieties of seeds? They say it’s a hedge against natural catastrophes. What natural catastrophes? Can global warming result in the total destruction of plant life so soon? It would probably take more than a hundred years from now for a fraction of the known varieties to disappear due to natural causes. So why build it NOW with the thousands of varieties of seeds?

The Approaching Dark Star

According to ‘Henry Deacon’, (Not his real name), an ex Livermore scientist, a secretive, high-level department within the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is not only aware of the fact that we live in a binary star system, they know where the twin is, and how it is perturbing our Sun because, they're already factoring these perturbations into their forecasts.

End Of The Mayan Calandar - 2012

This has been covered in detail in numerous threads on ATS.

NASA Baffled by Unexplained Force Acting on Space Probes

Space.com.

Mysteriously, four spacecraft that flew past the Earth have each displayed unexpected anomalies in their motions. These newfound enigmas join the so-called "Pioneer anomaly" as hints that unexplained forces may appear to act on spacecraft.

What force? Could it be the effects of the approaching ‘Dark Star’?

Another planet may be beyond Neptune: Researchers.

A research group at Japan's Kobe University has concluded that their research indicates the possible existence of another solar system planet beyond Neptune.

According to the research conducted by Mukai and Patryk Lykawka, the planet is about 30-70 percent of Earth's mass and tilts about 20-40 degrees to the plane of orbit and circles the sun in an elliptical orbit every thousand years.

South Pole Telescope (SPT) — America’s New Planet X Tracker?

Pic: Yowusa

America is now spending huge sums to deploy the massive The South Pole Telescope (SPT) in Antarctica. The final installation will be the size of a mini-mall and will require a massive C-130 airlift effort to transport pre-assembled modules and a large staff to the most desolate, inhospitable and inaccessible region of the world.

Why? Why is America spending a massive fortune to transport this massive facility with a massive C-130 airlift operation to the most desolate, inhospitable and inaccessible region of the world? Why NOW?

Because Planet X / Nibiru was first sighted in 1983 and this discovery spurred the USA to build the SPT — humanity's new Planet X tracker. And this is where astronomers will find their ultimate Kodak moment. A key person in revealing this is a former US intelligence officer by the name of John Maynard. With regards to this article, his explanation of how our government first began tracking Planet X / Nibiru in 1983 is now being corroborated with the deployment of the South Pole Telescope (SPT) in Antarctica.

The Kolbrin Bible

Is it possible we live in a binary solar system with two suns? According to NASA, over 80% of all solar systems have multiple suns and the historical accounts contained in The Kolbrin Bible, suggest it could be Sol's unborn twin. A destructive brown dwarf larger than the planet Jupiter, and known to the ancients as the Destroyer.

Warming Of The Solar System

* Mars is going through a period of climate change, new findings from NASA's Mars Odyssey orbiter suggest.
* Martian Ice Shrinking Dramatically and for three Mars summers in a row, deposits of frozen carbon dioxide near Mars' south pole have shrunk from the previous year's size, suggesting a climate change in progress.
* Global climate change on Jupiter.
* NASA says its Cassini spacecraft has recently found hurricane-like storms at Saturn's South Pole, nearly 5,000 miles across.
* At least since 1989, Triton, Neptune’s largest moon has been undergoing a period of immense global warming.
* The minor planet Pluto is undergoing global warming, researchers find. If the Sun is the cause for global warming in the solar system, as some scientists say, why is Pluto, that is the farthest body away from the Sun, experiencing the most severe effects and it is getting worse as it orbits away from the sun?

So, is the sun responsible for ‘global warming’ of the Solar System or is it something else that’s also responsible?

Well, these are a few of the pointers from diverse fields and sources that hint at a possible catastrophe in the near future and the preparations being made. Are we being denied the truth by the powers that be? According to the Norwegian politician, the answer is apparently, yes. Lesser souls like us will just have to wait and watch and probably see the world unraveling before us in the not to distant future. But then it would perhaps be too late!

science.nasa.gov...
projectcamelot.org...
www.sikunews.com...
www.globaldashboard.org...
www.treehugger.com...
www.wired.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.darkstar1.co.uk...
www.prisonplanet.com...
www.space.com...
www.japantoday.com...
yowusa.com...
yowusa.com...

[edit on 23-3-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I found the part of America and the South Pole observatory the most interesting. While Norway being on top of this is strange enough, I suspect we will hear more on this if there is anything to the Planet X thing.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I agree that if a disaster is going to happen then it wouldn't be in the powers that be's interest to try and 'save' as many people as they can. I know that most governments would think this as it would just be too impractical.

I personally doubt that something's going to happen soon regarding a Planet X or something of that ilk, because we would know about it by now. There are lots and lots of amateur astronomers out there who would have equipment good enough to find it if it was anywhere near us.

Regarding these sites that have reportedly sprung up, I don't really know, but my initial thoughts are that maybe the powers that be really do anticipate that something is going to happen soon from information in the past like the Mayans and 2012.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ge0rge
...we would know about it by now. There are lots and lots of amateur astronomers out there who would have equipment good enough to find it if it was anywhere near us.

Well, I doubt amateur astronomers would have the type of equipment required to identify the object at this juncture.

According to Marshall Masters,

In late 2000, I also had several conversations with John regarding Planet X. Actually, I probed him rather hard. Having worked on the Denver-based Space Imaging satellite project for Lockheed Martin, I knew if a large incoming object was on the way, the Hubble or some other deep space bird had likely imaged it. My hunch was on the money.

John finally told me it had been imaged by NASA’s IRAS infrared sensing satellite in 1983 and that the mechanical failure story was used as a cover story. As he explained it to me, the IRAS data started pouring in, and that’s when they found Planet X. During one sweep, it stood out like a sore thumb; worse yet, it is approaching from the South.

This was especially bad news because the vast majority of the world’s most capable observatories are north of the Equator, and the decision was made to devote the remaining lifespan of the IRAS spacecraft to the observation of this one object.
yowusa.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Listen to these here starting with this one. Has a lot of info on Planet X: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Apparently Project Camelot is speaking with a Norwegian named Leo Zagami who is confirming the identity of the politician.

This morning we had a significant phone conversation with Leo Zagami. We recorded it, with his consent, and will publish it as soon as possible.

Leo has had several long conversations with our Norwegian Politician contact, who confirmed that his family had been threatened - the reason he had been unable to meet us in Oslo as planned. He also told Leo that we at Project Camelot were regarded as 'dangerous' (which we were happy to hear!) - and were under careful surveillance. The Norwegian Politician also confirmed that while the underground bases and the 2012 evacuation plans were very real, he now considered he been disinformed about Planet X being the cause - as we had suspected. This is all both complex and important, and we will report on this fully as soon as we can.

Source

He goes on to state more to the original letter. Project Camelot has a tribute page and the had posted a tribute to Benazir Bhutto which they think triggered the start of this.

The following message was received by us shortly after we posted our tribute page to Benazir Bhutto. Although we cannot attest personally to the information given here, we feel in good conscience that we cannot and must not keep this from publication.

The person who wrote this message to us did so under their own name (which we have checked), and enclosed a number of photographs of them with the Prime Minister of Norway and (separately) with Benazir Bhutto. We are certain of their bona fides, but you will understand that we cannot reveal their real name or publish any photos without consent.

Source

They arrange meetings and have had conversations with him. They post a cell phone conversation as proof. Cell phone call

I hope this person stays safe. By the sounds of the threats he and his family may be at risk.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Don't forget Terence McKenna's "Time Wave Zero" theory.

en.wikipedia.org...

Novelty theory has a few basic tenets:

* That the universe is a living system with a teleological attractor at the end of time that drives the increase and conservation of complexity in material forms.
* That novelty and complexity increase over time, despite repeated set-backs.
* That the human brain represents the pinnacle of complex organization in the known universe to date.
* That fluctuations in novelty over time are self-similar at different scales. Thus the rise and fall of the Roman Empire might be resonant with the life of a family within a single generation, or with an individual's day at work.
* That as the complexity and sophistication of human thought and culture increase, universal novelty approaches a Koch curve of infinite exponential growth.
* That in the time immediately prior to, and during this omega point of infinite novelty, anything and everything conceivable to the human imagination will occur simultaneously.
* That the date of this historical endpoint is December 21, 2012,
* That the date of this historical endpoint is December 21, 2012,

It really is something to listen to. There are some google video's of him demonstrating the theory. Far out stuff, but a worthy addition to your list if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I believe that soon they won't be able to keep this a secret and all will know what is going to occur.

I think this event could be the real reasons for:
Star Wars [SDI in the 80's]
The more draconian laws being passed in the Western world, when all knows the truth, there will be mass panic.
Concentration camps in North America.
The world governments are hoarding raw materials, hence the reason for rising oil, gold, and silver, and food prices among other items. From what I understand China is hoarding every commodity known to man.
Real ID act, so it's easier to screen out the people that will be sheltered in one of these bunker systems.

Didn't GW Bush and family buy a huge plantation in Paraguay, perhaps they are building there own bunker system down there?

Awesome thread
I'm still on the bubble if this will really occur, but if you take enough things that are happening it does start to make sense.

Lets watch what the supreme court decides on this gun rights issue, it would be easier for them to disarm the public before a panic starts.

Perhaps this was the New World Order that GH Bush spoke about.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
You should be aware that "Project Camelot" is owned an operated by a proven hoaxer, Bill Ryan.

With that in mind, it's not advisable to grant any credibility to material promoted by him or his "project".

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I'm still unclear of what's coming

a 'Planet X' that was created/promoted by a unique interpetation of Sumerian tablets by a certain self taught individual

a 'Nemesis star' or brown dwarf that 'dances' with our central 'Sol' sun,
some 1-1.5 light years distant?
(that nemesis star idea was around since the 1950s that i know of,
updated into a Dark Star for the present day pop-culture)

the seed banks, might just as well have been devised in an attempt to
counter the 'Monsanto madness' which envisions genetically modifying all of the food crops & grains in world-wide production.
the natural strains of grains in the seed bank vault, is an insurance that all the Franken-Foods don't actually turn out dangerous to all life cycles on the planet.

most everything has predestrian explainations,
but sensationalism sells...and provokes inquiry which is a good thing

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I personally am not convinced re the existence of the so called Planet X. My thoughts are leaning more towards some type of massive solar flare / radiation burst that would kill anyone on the surface of the earth but not those deep underground. This event would likely kill off all crops as well, and would explain the need to save the seeds as they are doing. This makes more sense to me as I don't really think that people living underground would be saved in a Planet X type scenario. Regarding the recent post re the moon appearing to be very bright recently, I wonder if this also could tie in with the sun's rays slowly growing in intensity between now and 2012, and ending in an intense and prolonged burst of deadly radiation striking the earths surface.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school
You should be aware that "Project Camelot" is owned an operated by a proven hoaxer, Bill Ryan.

With that in mind, it's not advisable to grant any credibility to material promoted by him or his "project".

Yep! That's why I went about trying to corroborate the scenario that the politician had painted by including other 'pointers'. I don't subscribe to the absolute credibility of the Project Camelot site myself. Must keep a wary eye on sites asking for donations, what??

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Is it normal for kids to log on in the morning and just post the dumbest things they can come up with? "The sun is responsible for global warming. Jupiter is undergoing global warming, as well as Mars, and Pluto" Then list a slew of links that describe a natural change in seasonal periods that individual planets undego.

The kids fill up the threads with this meandering, which distracts from the thoughtful contributions that a few might submit. I'm sure it won't be long before you start going on about how the Kuiper Belt and Oort cloud is undergoing climate change.

Before you start treating climate change like a trash compactor of bad news, you should understand that climate change in itself isn't what mankind should be worried about. It's just easier to encapsulate the declining state of the ecosystem with a coin-phrase like "climate change", and CO2. Al Gore used these terms to drive his point because it's the best way average folk can get a grasp on what's happening. If the only problem future generations had to contend with was carbon dioxode, then climate change would be a non-issue, which most debunkers would have you believe. The chemical refinery, mining, and steel mill industries pump far more than carbon dioxide into the air through those elongated smoke stacks.

Eventually, in a couple decades when we've experienced a fall-out of pollution sediment, the resulting climate will be far warmer than normal, causing a cascading effect from the melting ice caps to the rising sea level.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kinesis
Is it normal for kids to log on in the morning and just post the dumbest things they can come up with?

No. Its normal to have respect for your fellow posters opinions, and to prove them wrong with considered opinion, courtesy and respect.

Courtesy is Mandatory

I realise that you are fairly new here, so please, read the ATS : Terms and Conditions and post appropriately.

Thank you.

[edit on 23/0308/08 by neformore]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I appologize for passing judgement on other users of the message board. I felt that post which I replied to was inaccurate, misleading and false pertaining to climate change. An poor understanding of the problem, and misrepresenting the facts can lead to the false assumption that the world doesn't face dire consequences, and that things can only can better. Scapegoating the growing problem we face on earth, by asserting that every other planet in our solar system is suffering the same ill effects because of the sun is entirely baseless.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Good evidence to back an unsupported theory....I think everyone is sick of hearing of impending dooms...Whether or not it will happen no-one knows but its only 08- all this talk of 2012 creates nothing but conspiracy/panic/ and or disbelief...Going to need some reliable sources for that evidence I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Hey there mike,
As ever, a well written thought-provoking thread. Certainly plenty to take under concideration.
Am I right in thinking that another seed-vault has been installed at a secret location somewhere in Antarctica ... or have I been fed false info ?

Good topic by the way. I don't often post on your threads (usually feel a little out of my depth), but I always read what you have to say avidly *blush*, your one of my ATS hero's.

I wish I had your research abilities.

Woody

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Where does mike keep finding all these places!?
It's a huge internet and this guy must be wired to it
I wonder though now that this has come a bit more into the light what others might say about it. (Maybe even being on the news once again
)
Star+Flag.
Err on all the information posts, you deserve more than just one.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I read that Bill Gates and Monsanto were involved in the seed bank. We have all heard about Bill Gates' charity efforts by know which include at least millions of dollars of aid to the third world. What if the powers that be worked out a deal with Monsanto, that if Monsanto would take steps to protect the current genetic diversity they would be allowed to move forward with genetically modified crops that would be able to fee the world?

The Planet X stuff is hogwash and a way to make fun of conspiracy theorist types while hiding the real reasons for the seed banks.

Let's not forget about the reported declines in pollinators such as bees and bats.

Lastly it is located 425 feet above sea level.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It is completely fair and prudent to dismiss archeological interpretation as one sees fit – especially those tainted with cosmology. Yet one should take care to remember that human nature ascribes cultural relevance as increased by modernity.

Common sense picks at the past with the same level incredulity it applies to the realities of its own coming days.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by scrapple]

[edit on 23-3-2008 by scrapple]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join