It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Feeling Passing Through

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Sitting down chatting away as i feel a dark pressence on one side of my body like a ghost passing by what do i do? i stay still and try not to draw to much attention to this scary feeling?

Thats what happend to me like 5 times in my life as i feel a pressence on one side of me or the other i can actualy feel it like i am not alone or just a passing ghost/something freaky.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I also had something like this happen to me before as i was sitting on the pc it was wierd like a ghost passed me.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SoFunkyMe

yeh its freaky some all of a sudden woosh sound passing u and all u feel is your body hair all stand up and thats alot of body hair i have

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam

Hi there,
I wouldn't worry about it too much ... happens to me all the time ... and has done all of my life. All it means is that you are a 'sensitive' ... put another way ... your psychic-side is beginning to open-up.

This actually happens to everyone but if they are not 'sensitives' they're simply not aware.

As for you personally ... your ability may stay at the level it is now or it might gradually increase. I suppose the important thing to tell you is that if you decided that oyu wanted to develop your psychic abilities further ... you would likely find it easier than a person who is not physically aware of the spirits around us on a daily basis.

But as I said at the beginning of the post ... don't worry about it ... it's only freaky to you at the moment because it's new to you and you don't fully understand it yet. If you have any questions and I can help feel free to give me a shout.

Woody

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Well its only ahppend a couple times around 10 times or so.

But like maybe it can be some paranormal attack on me if so aarrgg runnn
hehe jks

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

You are not the first one to get feelings like these

But they could be very creepy when they happen.

Some advice, read some books to get an idea of what your abilities can do, dont experiment, experiementing could draw out some unwanted attention.

And it will also be alot less scary if you know what you are dealing with

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Balez

U trying top scare me more then i am wene it happens aarrgg

how the hell would i experiment that lol? any ideas o nwhat to search for?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Was it on the left side?

The Gospel talks about the devil and his angels on the left. Plus astral projectors which they are do rob ppl by doing just that. They take away your esteem and make you feel them in however they want to make you feel. They go to hell.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

No no, not trying to scare you at all, i am only giving you some information on what you are experiencing

What you saw almost happens to everyone at some point in their lifes.

How you saw it, i dont know, but what i understand it all amounts to as how perceptive one are.
You can highten your perception with training, meditation and such.

What you saw is not anything dangerous, but what i tried to explain to you is, that experiementing is dangerous.

What to read?
Well, you can google for books on the paranormal, and there are also some very old books which are hard to get today.
Good luck

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Hey ima not going to hell or there isent a devil anywere next to me because thay dont exist and no not left side both sides

Dont preach any religous stuff in here Unless u have scientific proof

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

Not really what i saw it was more what i felt
. Freakyness feelings while quit online maybe the rays of the computer? hehe jokes it was something freaky.

I know u wernt scaring me i just wanted to make it out u were

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Well, how you 'sensed' it, call it your third eye

Or just ignore it and i will probably not happen too many times in your life

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

Ohh yeh well i have experianced it happend about 10 times so its allright i will try not to get into it next time but i just wanted to find out abit more info on it u know how it is

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Ive done MUCH research into the paranormal, and one day might want to makea career out of it. What it sounds like, is its either trying to get your attention, OR its drawing energy from you. Thats what negative entities do, or as psyhcics refer to bad spirits, as negative enery, you, bieng alive have positive energy...so when it needs a burst of energy to keep going, like nutrition, it passes through you, or VERY close too you, and steals some of your energy. Have you been feeling worn down latley?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Ahh i get ya yeh its sounds like what is happening in a way well i feel normal though i am lazy y would it want energy from me
hehe but u do get this feeling were ya hair all stands up after it passes through its freaky aarrgg.

hope all gos well in this paranomal stuff i find it preety intresting

top topics

join