It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Majestic 12

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The document that you have, is it different than the one posted on the website? How did you get it? I love stories like this?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
The document that you have, is it different than the one posted on the website? How did you get it? I love stories like this?

The document I have is on the web-site, but I origionally got it off of kazaa. It's the manual about how to identify alien spacecraft, how to examine spacecraft crash sites and EBES, and how to deny knowlage of the existance of alien life.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
A more interesting document is chapter 13 of the FEMA Manual(2nd edition) for Firefighters.

This is for real, chapter 13 deals with what to in case of a UFO crash.....

It is the only legit Govt literature for this that I know of.

hmmm

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
A more interesting document is chapter 13 of the FEMA Manual(2nd edition) for Firefighters.

This is for real, chapter 13 deals with what to in case of a UFO crash.....

It is the only legit Govt literature for this that I know of.

hmmm

Wow. That's pretty cool.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Do a google and you should be able to find it....

It is a supposed "hypothetical" chapter, but then why the hell would FEMA put it in the manual?

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
MJ 12 is REAL. I just can't tell you how I know. Maybe if "someone" gives me permission, I can tell. Otherwise, I would be "out on a limb, sawing it off"........

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I recently came across this information with regards Majestic 12. What intrigued me was the names of the most well known of the group ... Allen Welsh Dulles, Dr Zbigniew Brzezinski and Dr. Henry Kissinger. All have been linked to the Illuminati.

OPERATION MAJORITY is the name of the operation responsible for every aspect, project and all consequences of Alien presence on earth.

MAJESTY was listed as the code name for the President of the United States for communications concerning this information.

JASON SOCIETY (Jason Scholars) Former President Eisenhower commissioned a secret society known as the Jason Society (or Jason Scholars) under the leadership of the following; Director of Central Intelligence, Allen Welsh Dulles, Dr Zbigniew Brzezinski, President of the Trilateral Commission from 1973 until 1976, and Dr. Henry Kissenger, leader of the scientific effort, to sift through all the facts, evidence, technology, lies and deceptions and find the truth of the Alien question. The society was made up of thirty two (32) of the most prominent men in the USA.

MJ-12 is the name of the secret control group inside the Jason Society. The top 12 members of the 32 members of the Jason Society were designated as MJ-12. MJ-12 has control of everything ...

The actual cost of funding the Alien connected projects is higher than anything you could imagine! Believe it or not, MJ-12 runs most of the worlds illegal drug trade. This was done to hide funding and thus keep the secret from congress and the people of the United States ...

SIGMA is the project which first established communications with the Aliens and is responsible for communications.

PLATO is the project responsible for Diplomatic Relations with the Aliens. This project secured a formal treaty with the aliens.

AQUARIUS is the project which compiled the history of the Alien presence and interaction on Earth and the HOMO SAPIENS.

GARNET is the project responsible for control of all information and documents regarding the Alien subjects and accountability of their information and documents.

PLUTO is a project responsible for evaluating all UFO and IAC information pertaining to space technology.

POUNCE project was formed to recover all downed and/or crashed craft and Aliens. This project provided cover stories and operations to mask the true endeavor, whenever necessary. Covers which have been used were crashed experimental aircraft, construction, Mining, etc. This project has been successful and is ongoing today.

NRO is the National Recon Organization based at Fort Carson, Colorado. It's responsible for security on all Alien or Alien Spacecraft connected to the projects.

DELTA is the designation for the specific arm of NRO which is especially trained and tasked with security of all MAJI projects. It's a security team and task force from NRO especially trained to provide Alien tasked projects and LUNA security (Also has the CODE NAME: "Men In Black" [MIB]). This project is ongoing.

BLUE TEAM is the first project responsible for reaction and/or recovery of downed and/or crashed Alien craft and/or Aliens. This was a U.S. Air Force Material Command project.

SIGN is the second project responsible for collection of intelligence and determining whether Alien presence constitutes a treat to the U.S. National Security. SIGN absorbed the BLUE TEAM project. This was a U.S. Air Force and CIA project.

REDLIGHT was the project to test fly recovered Alien craft. This project was postponed after every attempt resulted in the destruction of the craft and death of the pilots. This project was carried out at AREA 51, Groom Lake, (Dreamland) in Nevada. Project REDLIGHT was resumed in 1972. This project has been partially successful. UFO sightings of craft accompanied by Black Helicopters are Project REDLIGHT assets. This project is now ongoing at AREA 51 in Nevada. (Believed to have moved to Mexico at this time for testing).

SNOWBIRD was established as a cover for Project Redlight. A "Flying Saucer" type aircraft was built using conventional technology. It was unveiled to the press and flown in public on several occasions. The purpose was to explain accidental sightings or disclosures of Redlight as having been Snowbird crafts. This was a very successful disinformation operation. This project is only activated when needed. This deception has not been used for many years. This project is currently in mothballs, until it is needed again.

BLUE BOOK was a U.S. Air Force, UFO, and Alien Intelligence collection and disinformation project. This project was terminated and its collected information and duties were absorbed by project Aquarius. A classified report named "Grudge/Blue Book, Report Number 13" is the only significant information derived from the project and is unavailable to the public.

The article is much more detailed and can be found here

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
MJ12, is like all the other top secret stuff, shrouded in mystery. Who knows if it is real or not. In my opinion, MJ12 is real, but not in the case of U.F.O. crashs and research. I think MJ12 was some technology project that had nothing to do with aliens.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
An excellent article here on Stan Friedman's research into the MJ-12 docs. It's in response to a book by Kevin Randle in which Randle attempts to say they are all fakes.

Mr. Friedman provides some excellent evidence here that the original Majestic documents discovered in the 1980's are in fact authentic.

He believes all the ones that have come out since then are false and can find no compelling evidence to believe they are related to the originals. He surmises these were put out by government disinformation agents, to discredit the originals and get them to be be recognized as phony by association.

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by ravenspear]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Are these docs that www.majesticdocuments.com... sell for real?
Or they are the well-known docs that William Moore deceived the people with?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Guys in a world full of conpiracies lots of things are hidden and less more are hardly revealed. The MJ-12 documents are a fact that share hypothesies about their pure truth and searching about the real ones is hard and requires things. Nevertheless, i'll try to get from this site as much info as i can, because maybe some have more information about these docs.

I just want to know if the real ones ever been made clear to some investigators. 1)Do you have any clues that show some docs are most possible to be real?

2)Post as much reasons as you know about why William Moore deceived(?) people with fake docs. (I'd say, knowing that he worked for the Secret Services, A)he tried to give his boses the UFOlogists' portraits, B)he deceived withthe fake ones in order to hide the real ones' truth, C)the docs are a conspiracy between the UFOlogists and the ISSO(International Space Sciences Organisation) in order to convince about the UFO phenomenon.
Post the reasons that are sure.

3)I wanted to know who took William Cooper's documents (not only the MJ-12 ones) after he death. Who was he? Did he reveal them? I remember i read it on a book but now i cannot find it.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I tend to agree with your thoughts re questioning the realism of the MJ12 Documents, but I do believe MAJ12 existed and may exist today by that handle or another.

Friedman's book Majestic 12 Documents I found to be an interesting read regarding Friedman's research in the National Archives..but was never truly convinced they are real.

For me it's another fence balancing act, that may remain that way until NA releases certified copies which may not be until 2050 or so.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I agree with your well-based thoughts. But from where did Friedman got the docs? I mean he was deceived by William Moore. He presented Cooper's docs?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Guys it was John Lear that got William Cooper's documents (generally) after his death? (It seems reasonable though, because they were close partners).
What about the MJ-12 ones?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Here's something about how Friedman received two sets of apparent MJ12 papers: Friedman

Ten years after the 1984 receipt of a roll of exposed 35mm film by Jaime Shandera at his Burbank, California home and his efforts with William Moore and myself to evaluate them, a new roll of film showed up in the mailbox of aviation and science writer (and longtime ufologist) Don Berliner. This contained many pages of SOM 1-01: Majestic 12 Group SPECIAL OPERATIONS MANUAL: "Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal." Meanwhile Tim Cooper, a researcher in Big Bear Lake, California, began receiving loads of supposedly related MJ-12 documents. There would appear to be no connection between the original three documents and the SOM 1.01 (Mailed from Wisconsin rather than Albuquerque, NM) or the mass of Tim Cooper documents which were usually in the form of Xerox copies, often only legible with difficulty and received by him by mail or dropped off at his PO Box.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thanks, it's a clue. Maybe you know any Friedman's books related to this?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If you want to read on himself or about his books I would do a Google search under Stanton Friedman and checkout his web site. There's a lot of info there about Mr Friedman's work, books and thoughts..

Dallas

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Members:

While at this late date, nearly 60 years since the purported incident occured, a finite, concrete and absolute answer as to the validity of the MAJIC-12 Documents is nearly impossible.

What is possible however is a finding of "probability", based on the circumstantial evidence extant. In the matter under discussion here and taking into account the various evidentiary books avalible it would appear
that a "probability" of 75% to 80% is certainly warranted. In a court of law, even in capital cases, this is enough of "probibility" to sway a jury to a finding of proven guilt. In my opinion the Documents (original) stand as proven. Keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
But which documents have the posibility to be real?
These of Stanton Friedman's or others?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join