It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you fight, flee or feign acceptance?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Sorry guys, but I think you've all lost yer marbles.
Scoop em up and put them back in.

None of you are going to form any resistence union to fight Alien beings or the NWO.

None of you really have any idea who your enemy even is.

I know, I wrote the article that started this thread but it was only a brainfart. I have them often before I go to sleep.

The fact is, you can't defeat what you can't see unless you have enough people shooting in all directions. We don't have those people and to be real about it, if there were an alien race we were supposed to fight, do you actually think the technology we would have at our disposal would be sufficient?

Come on now, if there actually is some huge drawn out conspiracy formed by some elite bloodline guided by alien beings, we won't stand a chance regardless of our methods.

Love your families, please your wives and play with your kids. Get off this message board and go nail your wife, or go help your child with their school work, go paint a picture. The only thing on this Earth that keeps humanity alive is the positive energy that is slowly being diluted by our environment. You wanna show the world how hard you are? Make yourself a better person and share your love with those around you.

Do that, and nothing can harm us as the force we would all share would overpower any and all whose lifeforce is the lesser.

To turn the other cheek is to let the evils of hatred pass by you instead of build within that which God gave you to bring fourth new life to serve the greater good.

Be well and prosper in good faith as that is the only weapon we as a society of numbers have against those who plot against us with hatred and greed in their heart.

The fact is, you spend every day of your life avoidig all that makes you human in an effort to obtain things you are told to want by what you feel may be inhuman to begin with. You put your trust in all things material while setting an ever increasing length of distance between those around you.

I just think that love (as corny as it sounds) is the answer. There is simply no greater force on earth. Those who plot against the human race know this hence their regular attempts at swaying us from that which allows us to feel these greatly intense human emotions.

The less we feel the forces of humanity, the higher the hand that smacks us will rise in strength prior to our doom.

Why are you still reading this? I thought I told you to go do something to better yourself and those you love.

Oh I forgot, those are things you mostly do when it's most convenient right?

The longer you sit idle in the same place, the more of you remains when you leave.

[Edited on 27-2-2003 by Mogus]

arc

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
*cheers mogus*

although I don't think we're all here for the same reasons. I am of course, here purely to find a husband to nail

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Whilst I don't follow Truth's religious line, I think it a little unfair for some dudes to give him a harsh reception. After all, the NWO angle also seems a little far fetched to me.
So I guess I'll take the middle line to answer the question of what I'd do. But I'd also like to point out that I consider the word "if" as a big factor in my opinion.

"If" the NWO planned to take over the world, I'd be pretty pissed. I'm one of those democratic dudes who doesn't like to be told what to do by somebody who has no right to order me around. It's my choice how I choose my political affiliations and within society's boundaries also my choice of how I choose to live my life. If some organisation were to spring up and limit my choices then I guess I would be out there voicing my protest.
"If" (according to Truth's angle) we're all in for hellfire, demons, antiChrists and other scary sh!t, you can bet your butt I'm the one hoping that there is actually a hollow Earth. 'Cos that's where you'll find me hiding.

But I gotta admit, I ain't too swayed by this NWO argument. I see them as just an excuse to cover up the crappy job that our own politicians are making of running things. War in Iraq? Blame NWO. Social crisis? Blame NWO. Sh!t, I get a bad hair day, I blame NWO.

[Edited on 27-2-2003 by Leveller]

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I've heard of it. In fact, its' mention a lot in the movie I had described earlier . And yah , there a secret unit behind enemy lines who do not follow the idea of their evil leader.

[Edited on 27-2-2003 by PeLeTi]

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The whole alien thing was in the movie I describe. And I wasn't sayin' the NWO were aliens . I was just saying that on the movie, the way the people on there form resistence group and fight back is exactly how I would handle the NWO once they come to power. And I 100% agree with what you said about how are going to fight a enemy that you can not see. You can't fight a war if you don't know who the enemies are.

[Edited on 27-2-2003 by PeLeTi]

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yes, I understand what your saying Peliti.
Regardless, my last point still reigns true.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i can't see em but i can still look. those bastards won't win! mogus you make an excellent point but that train of thought is what gets us these dudes in the first place. it's not that i disagree i just don't think that freedom of mind can be preserved with people acting like that. so peacefully. the nwo can't be fought cos we can't see it. so we hit them with a flashlight but that won't come from any internet form. i merely using this place to pass time. maybe if i find some blondly dedicated ppl on the web i will seek them out in reality. then we can start doin damage.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mogus To turn the other cheek is to let the evils of hatred pass by you instead of build within that which God gave you to bring fourth new life to serve the greater good.

A good way to live, but impossible while living a mortal life on this world, as long as that evil exists.
By doing *nothing* but turning the other cheek, you open yourself up to get your other cheek reddened, or worse, having that evil pull a gun & shooting you & all those you love.

The only way to prevent that evil from forever dominating your life & environment is to get him to stop slapping you, even if it means blocking the blow or cutting off his hand.

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm new to this board and am excited to see such a diversity of interests and opinions. I hope, however, that disagreements or differences of opinion can be handled respectfully, without harshness or name calling.

As a new member, I want to feel that when I do express my thoughts, beliefs, and opinions, that I won't be criticized or attacked for them when people disagree...Unfortunately, certain posts in this thread suggest that can happen here...

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
You can expect that in any public forum on the web hun.
With every mature minded individual, there is always someone else who has no concept of rationale.

Sad, but true.

Just ignore those who attempt to offend you and continue your discussions with those who don't.

Welcome to the forum

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome and the great advice
. I'll be sure to follow it. Every board has its own atmosphere, and some are genuinely respectful of differences in opinion, and others seem to have a very harsh atmosphere. I've found many of the former, and have typically avoided the latter. From what I've seen so far of this board, there seems to be an interesting and fun mix of personalities here. I look forward to participating in the many discussions!

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The main reason that ATS is one of the former instead of the latter is due to the efforts of the Admins/Mods (& the support they've gotten from those who've earned their respect) cracking down on those posters who have nothing better to do with their lives than to denegrate others...

By looking around on the forums, you'll see the recent evidence of this crackdown: Most notably the "Take Back ATS Campaign"...I for one am glad it worked.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
yaaay

I notice one person in particular is either being silent or has been silenced....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join