It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you fight, flee or feign acceptance?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I myself am a 25 year old man, struggling through life�s great many puzzles, trials and tribulations. Common rise and fall in terms of religion and faith, seeking truth and answers to aid me in completing my worldly secret mission.

In reading all of that which makes some men cringe and living through signs that make these stories ever more real, I ask myself a question daily. The question is, what do I plan to do with the truth I seek once found? Do I merely stand idly by in content with my discoveries faintly passing through time as a breeze, a part of a greater gust that is never seen and rarely felt?

My spirit tells me that that I may never rest, until my hands have tampered with idol minds, stirring the pot and spreading the truth of my convictions. Do I stand alone?

In times of need, poverty and greed, the rise of power and drought of life, I see before me a rising veil that once covered the eyes of many souls begging me to tell their tale. I ponder this worlds future in fear while my trembling hands beg God for answers for which there are no mouths to speak them.

What I ask you now, is when will your words turn to action in the midst of this global battle? Will your elitist standard cast you away from the actual fight or will your courage stand tall by the others that walk in your light?

I speak no tales of possibility nor do I seek to mislead, however if in this life my soul is to be bound based on my actions of good or evil, I fear the extension of my spirit will fall short of that which will allow me to ascend into the heavens above me, for it is not the courage of a man�s convictions that make him whole, rather the extent of his arms in the face of adversity.

As most of you develop your mind to know what truth will reveal itself in these dark times, do you lack the strength to push forward in the overall battle of will? I for one plan to make whole this world around me for it will be only then that I can gracefully accept that which will be bestowed upon me�the great rite to live finally free.

Do I stand alone?

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 02:17 PM
link   
ill fight

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mogus
me to ascend into the heavens above me

There are no heavens above you my friend. Take my word for it.

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I will fight i will fight like there is no tomarrow.

Originally posted by Papa Karlo

Originally posted by Mogus
me to ascend into the heavens above me

There are no heavens above you my friend. Take my word for it.

SURE ALL POWERFUL OVERLORD WHO KNOWS ALL!! GIVE ME A BREAK!! there is a heaven and lets not discuss that one here.

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 08:30 PM
link   
PK, there is a heaven, you have not witnessed it, maany saints have.

But what are you fighting for?

Are you fighting the corrupt governments to live in a free bondage of sin type of worls which
would not be free at all?

This fight will be stopped by the lord himself and his followers will fight with him.

i will not fight for a government, or a nation which is filled with sin, but i will fight for the lord
of mercy and justice and for his word.

if i die for that fight, i will live for ever.

peace.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 12:58 PM
link   
i will fight the acceptance
acceptance is political correctness so if ur political uncorrect ur on the right track sadly we will live crap lives but pray to god and await the tribulation and the fall of the anti christ

[Edited on 28-12-2002 by f16falcon]

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I would fight also, but dont you think the nwo already thought about the revolters. They must have a plan to do something about the revolters or they could never gain control of the world.

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 02:47 PM
link   
oh ya they got a plan also don;t forget the mark of the beast they'll prolly imprison they revolters

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Quicksilver - "there is a heaven"

You know your right.

What is this NWO, its nothing, we got heavens above our heads who gives a twisted # about WNO coming into power and people getting anihilated, big jesus will come and save us all

So lets sit tight, talk and wait.. Shall we?

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 05:15 PM
link   
good point

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 10:37 PM
link   
IM not even goin to comment because i dont want this thread to become 2 religous. THANK YOU

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Found this on a newsgroup...kinda neat!

Do you think the recent All-Seeing Eye on top of the Pyramid has gone
just a little too far? Does it get you down from time to time to think
about the all-reaching omnipotent aspirations of those few (I know,
it's probably just a coincidence, but still) who run the world?

www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/iaodarpa.jpg (TIA Seal)

Here's an empowering little gesture that will lift your spirits:
simply "X" out the eye on the pyramid on every US dollar bill you
handle.

Use pencil if concerned about defacing (fiat, private-bank) currency.

If enough people do it, and enough bills circulate with 'blind eyes,'
what then? Discussions of secret meanings of Masonic symbolism on the
nightly news? A message getting through that people are waking up?

Join the X-dollar revolution!

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I think the paranoia about the eye and the pyramid goes a little too far, IMHO.

Y'know, you're talking about a "takeover"... but would you even know what one looks like? What is it that you think will happen -- and how -- and with what armies?

Those are serious quesitons, BTW. What's your scenario for a "takeover"?

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 10:56 AM
link   

You know your right.

What is this NWO, its nothing, we got heavens above our heads who gives a twisted # about WNO coming into power and people getting anihilated, big jesus will come and save us all

BS. That is exactly what the NWO is counting on. The masses who believe in falsities awaiting a mythical god to save them. All the time allowing the NWO to take over without a fight.
Fortunately there are others who are willing to take up the fight, if needs be.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 11:07 AM
link   
sorry but whats they eye and the pyramid??

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well, as far as the X-The Eye method, I find this to be very interesting as it would help build awareness...what would happen if 1,000 people began Xing the eyes on $1 bills, then 2,000 and so on. Before you know it, you have a million people asking themselves why 6 out of their 8 dollar bills have the eye blacked out. They start asking around, people throw out a little info on the NWO and before long you have a million more people researching to learn more about what their eyes have yet to uncover.

The fact is, there aren't that many people "running #". They may be powerful, but not unstoppable. The problem is, how is it possible to begin stirring enough interest in what is going on that others can cast aside their 20, 30 or 40 years of media meddling...?

Just as in any campaign, it starts with building awareness. Start a small effort and allow it to take shape and grow amongst those that CHOOSE to see what's before them. I say CHOOSE because the bull# takes no effort or thought to see, it's the truth that only an open mind and strong will can discover...

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist

You know your right.

BS. That is exactly what the NWO is counting on. The masses who believe in falsities awaiting a mythical god to save them. All the time allowing the NWO to take over without a fight.
Fortunately there are others who are willing to take up the fight, if needs be.

That was a sarcastic point of view, gee...

I know what you mean, ask anyone, they trully believe that good always wins.
Happy end is how things always are, or so they believe.

Another point.
It is utmost and utter ignorance from the side of beliveres to assume that they will automaticaly be awarded mental transformation - the eternal existance of the mind.

In ancient arabia it was regarded as the greatest achievemnt. It required a whole lot of currige, wisdom, determination and effort to achieve something like that.

And all you mindless christians etc.. think that it will happen just by itself. Think again.

Forget everything you know about god and death.

"The brain is an information processing structure. It receives
input from the senses, integrates the information, then fires
the muscles to move.
Through trial and error, the system is trained and can respond
effectively to its environment. Consciousness is a quality of this
system. By concurrent processing of input from past and future
states, continuity through time (or perception of existence) is
generated. "
When physical death occurs, last bits of oxygen will leave your braine and your mind will simply switch off.

There is no after life for ignorant fools.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Check dis out.

Da New world order, rationally explained.

www.johnkharms.com...

im sure byrd will love it

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Us mindless christians?

tel that to the doctor i live near. I have personally seen miracles of curings in the name
of christ.

tell that to the saints who could cure.

tell that to 70,000 at fatima whom witnessed many miracles.

those who are mindless are those who will take part against christians when we are ordered
to death.

The miracles are everywhere, you just dont want to believe.

The nwo is not awaiting for anything but the antichrist to be the right age.

he will head the nwo in full force, he will creat supernatural wonders even you athiest cannot deny, most will
believe he is god, he will order christians to die, we will be put in concentration camps.

these camps are all over the place and are sitting in wait for the revolters and the christians.

jesus will send a sign in the sky, the pope will leave office and the chastisement will happen.

But to get off of religious topic so it is not moved...

i ask this to the atheist.

Will you take part in the killing when christians are ordered to die?

Will you fight the nwo lead by antichrist?

yea i know you dont believe him, but he is living today and will be the leader of the world in the future.

will you fight against evil, not religion, evil, or will you take part in the killing?

peace.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Truth, mate, I understand and appreciate your attempts to sway the world into conforming to your train of thought and praying etc. Kudos to you on your efforts..

However, your posts are in my opinion pushing me away from these forums because your redundancy is giving me a headache. Everywhere I go, nomatter what thread I see the same thing from you, over and over..

I am sorry but I think your posts should be limited to the Religion Threads. Im just tired of seeing the same reply to every word posted. It's getting to turn more into spam than honest debate.

Goodluck and I wish you well, but stop spoiling everyones fun around you because we dont share in your beliefs.

Thanks

[Edited on 31-12-2002 by Mogus]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join