It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Headaches, could they mean something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Everybody gets them, some severe, others mild.

I have obviously had them before, as is normal, but I couldn't believe that this would happen.

Two nights ago, at 3:07 AM in Chatahm Estates (trailer park) my former coworkers house burned beyond repair. I know this because I went to his house that morning to offer to help clean up the rubble. Don't believe me? Read a paper. Sure that kind of thing happens all the time, but here's where it gets weird. That night I was out very late with my friends, I was trying to relax in my bed as I am attempting to have an OoBE but I had to stop my self as I got a slight headache that wouldn't go away. This was about 3:43 AM when I looked at my clock. It wasn't like normal headaches in that it only went away once I quit trying to go through the OoBE. Fine. Coincidence right?

Perhaps, but here's last night. Same thing, earlier in the night. I hear what I figured were gunshots. Then, I don't remember the exact time but around ten minutes later, I get the weird feeling headache, but noticeably weaker. Weak enough that it didn't cause me to stop the OoBE process (I failed again :/). The "gunshots" was a car crash that somebody who lives in my neighborhood was in. My neighborhood has an E-Mail system, so when the E-Mail today read "also, be careful of the blind turn off of lake pine drive, as _____ was involved in a car crash last night" (He was fine) I made the connection.

As I knew the guy who's house burned down, I speculate that's why the first headache was stronger, but the onset was later because he lives farther away. I didn't even meet the guy (heard his name from the neighbors once, i think...) so that's why the second headache was weaker i think. The crash happened right outside my neighborhood so the onset was alot quicker if there is a correlation.

Perhaps It isn't an awesome coincidence, but I think I may be on to some thing here.
Post you opinions. I want to see some mundane answers as well. If there are none, my hunch is correct, and I'm glad I took the time to type this out. I will probably go to sleep soon, and I will attempt the OoBE again tonight.

Also, I realize I am new here, but I cannot stand when people lie for their own entertainment like people often do here. I assure you everything I typed aside from the obvious editing of names and roads to protect Identities is true. The man who's house burned down lost almost everything but his life, his brother's, and his dog. Please keep him in your prayers as he is a working man and might not have the best of times coming up.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Xeroxed_Horizon]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Your neighborhood sure didn't have a Good Friday did it? Are you saying that you have never had these kind of headaches before 2 nights ago? Anything is possible nowadays. Lets hope you don't get these headaches every time something bad happens near you. I am no medical expert, but I am a person who has lived with headaches ever since my early teens((1970s). I have different kinds, migraines being the worst. What puzzled me about 3 years ago is that I have never had allergies in my life or sinus problems ever. Then all of a sudden in 2004, in the new spring, I had the worst feeling headache I have ever felt. I couldn't drive back home myself(had to keep my eyes closed or I'd get sick) the pain in my head would also hurt in my eyeballs at same time. Anyways, I was told that I now have allergies and I have REALLY had some ever since. It's the certain kind of pain to let you know exactly what headache is coming, etc.. They are all unique in their own way. It is just spring...maybe your time to start feeling those kind of headaches?? Possible, or it could be that now you might have some kind of gift that is trying to come out and let you know?? You have never had anything like this happen to you before? I think you need to have a couple more headaches and see if it is only when bad news occurs. Hope you figure it out soon.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I had never found a correlation between headaches and events in the real world, ever, but then again their aren't many events that happen in my life. I did notice however that headaches are presumed to occur because of too many toxins in our body, there are foot patches available that claim to remove the toxins resulting in no more headaches.

Foot Patch

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It could be psychic impressions , but that will be hard to confirm due to the nature of headaches. Maybe your body needs some TLC or rest. Headaches are a clear indication of that. Also, you are having them as you are trying to have an oobe, so maybe that is causing them. Your body/spirit is trying to tell you something.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't been able to post the last few days, hectic Easter and what not...

I have gotten another weird headache just last night, again in the OoBE process...
Nothing bad has happened, so I'm writing it off as a coincidence for now.

I don't have allergies to anything in the area and I don't drink or smoke.

Also, It's not the OoBE process that causes these headaches as I have only had a headache 3/12 times I've tried it.

Also, my former co-worker is really shaken up, as it turns out he was IN the house when it burned. He had a small arsenal of weapons, and small arms fire from the ammunition burning kept the firemen at bay for 30 minutes. He can't save the house or most of his belongings. He had a near death experience from all the gunfire and a fireball that shot out of the window that burnt his beard.

I will keep you guys updated on the headaches.

Ah, I almost forgot! It doesn't have anything to do with rest, because I was on spring break when the headaches started.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by Xeroxed_Horizon]

new topics

top topics

join