It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO: The best close up picture of Bigfoot to date!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This was posted a while ago on www.coasttocoastam.com...
You cannot find this photo any place other than C2C's site.

In my opinion, the BEST close up photographic evidence we have of Bigfoot to date!

Here is the link to the original
www.coasttocoastam.com...

The poster says what he believes is a piece of bark in mid air near his mouth. But my gut tells me this is a piece of wheat or straw hanging out of his mouth like a farmer.

What is really strange and quite unique is this animals fingers. They are incredibly thin for such a massive body...

I will try and enhance the photo...

What say ATS?

[edit on 23-3-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Thats an interesting photo.

I`m no expert but I have to say if it is supposedly a couple of years old then it should have made its rounds by now.

This has probably been debunked already.

Anyone see this before?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This is all just face in the clouds stuff to me. I think we should focus on the footprints instead-proof there IMO.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by csulli456

Thats just the thing.

If you weren't sifting though hundreds of pictures on C2C and randomly came across this photo, then you wouldn't have seen it.

Like I said, I haven't seen this photo anywhere other than C2C.

Unless someone has seen another thread....

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
This is all just face in the clouds stuff to me. I think we should focus on the footprints instead-proof there IMO.

Face in the clouds?

What part of this can't you see?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

How do we know this isn't just some dude in a suit like that infamous film?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
A good night for bigfoot, actually it is an alien transport unit, created by, of and for....electric aliens. Bigfoot as an alien construct is just as important as a real live animal, don't you think?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Nice teeth on that thing...

Bigfeets take their dental care seriously.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
That thing looks silly. And since I'm certain I've seen the photo before and do not go to the C2C site it must be available elsewhere. I hope you're kidding about the validity of the photo, because it looks downright comical to me

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I've seen this photo before too, and if i remember right it was debunked as being from a film.. ill find it and get back to ya

Found it.. it was from weekly world news mag, pic is on another forum, dunno if i can link it but here it is

www.bigfootforums.com...

[edit on 23-3-2008 by the4bb4l4h]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
When I first looked at this pic I did not see the bigfoot. I see a craggy looking mountianside. Then when someone enchanced it a bit, I see the bigfoot, only the shape is not right. Looks like it has a tree stump for an arm. I ain't buying it. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by the4bb4l4h
I've seen this photo before too, and if i remember right it was debunked as being from a film.. ill find it and get back to ya

Found it.. it was from weekly world news mag, pic is on another forum, dunno if i can link it but here it is

www.bigfootforums.com...

And well, we've some of it before...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
That is one angry bigfoot. Either that or he is looking into a very bright light.

Anyone notice the white goatee he's sporting? Apparently he's in an alternative rock band as well..

Sorry, OP, just funnin. Good find, I'd have posted it too, I just don't actually believe it.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachelor

Thats his lower lip.

I first thought it was teeth as well.

Look close

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the debunk!

Case closed

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Bigfoot looks a bit bottom heavy to me, must be good at shaking his or her booty!

Looks good, I'll keep an open mind as I want bigfoot to be real as much as the next guy.

Good find!

tO

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Thats his lower lip.

I first thought it was teeth as well.

Look close

Actually it isn't his real lip. He has a set of those big edible halloween lips in his mouth.

Look close.

His fingers? A Freddy Kruger halloween glove...

Observe more thoroughly.

Bigfeets take their Halloween effects seriously.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Imadamnaliens bigfoot is as real as a bigfoot gets. You can sell any story you want to with the photograph, doesn't mean the two are related. Tabloids like this one generate them weekly to sell papers. If you do the research yourself, you know what is there. I did the research on this picture when it came out in the Tabloid, i know all bigfoot are created the morning they are seen and they break down in component people. Bigfoot is a tool, a jeep for aliens. See my photo above, it is the original picture posted by op, i adjusted the light and the hue and all those electric aliens (that i am the world's expert on) come into view in all their colorful glory. You can walk away and say this is debunked, its a fake, but, wake up, it is an alien fake. You want to know where bigfoot is? They are easy to find, they are alien college students doing field work, just the same as earth college students do. I have checked all extant photo's and bigfoot that has been publicized since the 1960"s and they all are the same as those in my photo above. Most of the cryptids in the field of cryptozoology are also electric aliens. We exist in a sea of aliens, literally. Should they turn into water, we would all instantly drown. If you have difficulty seeing electric aliens, place a CD over the picture and look for their faces in the center hole.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Christ debris, please tell me why the hell "electric aliens" would use a bigfoot to get around?? Why wouldn't they just use a deer or a squirrel to meander the forrest in?

I suppose you'll say its because they are creative beings with a knack for surprise.

Listen, I try to be open minded with everyone on the board, but your posts are simply clogging the flow of ATS. You post these random images that look like a 3 year old took them and say that your porch light is an ET. Filtering digital images will deplete the quality and give you that grainy garbage you post so incessantly. I would not be so critical if you ever answered questions about the images you take or the background of these beings.

All you ever say is "if you don't get it you never will." That is in direct disagreement to everything that ATS is and it means that you shouldn't be posting in other people's threads expecting them to understand. Stick to yours and we can all visit when we want to enjoy abstract photography and the riddles you use to hide the fact that you don't even know what you're talking about.

Sorry to everyone else for my rant, but the Mods don't seem to want to control this guy in any way and he refuses to interact on ATS in logical or even sane means.

Done

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
santa i gotta give u a thumbs up for that, someone had to say it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join