It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anticipating Fable 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
fable was one of the best games i ever played and to have a sequel to this game is blowing my mind. it simply looks awesome with the great 360 graphics, cool fantasy world, and even a multiplayer mode on xbox live
heres a video of the trailer:
youtube.com...
and gamespot.com has a lot of cool stuff to for fable 2

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have been waiting for this to come out, even bought a 360 just for it. I just hope it meets my expectations, but from the clips I've seen.........

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The first fable was TOO short... and had no replay value...

Oblivion... on the other hand... pure exelence...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I agree, I can't wait for Fable 2 either! The first one was pretty good, but didn't offer as many choices as I'd have liked.

Having high expectations of Fable 2... Don't fail me.

-Will

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I've been hoping and waiting for Fable 2,since I finished the Lost Chapters.
Theres so much that was promised in the first one,that didnt happen,im hoping this one leaves nothing out.
Hopefully it will be as good as I think it could be.

JbT

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_FoxTheres so much that was promised in the first one,that didnt happen,im hoping this one leaves nothing out.
Hopefully it will be as good as I think it could be.

Thats always been the problem with Peter Molyneux/Lion Head Studios.

The developers can usually never live up to Peter's Vision.... and Hype.

I going to play this game for sure. But Im not expecting anything more than an ok action game. Im still not convinced Lion Head developers can live up to what Peter has been talking about this time around.

The first one's ending was truly a comedy of errors. Missing Dragon Fresco, Sidequest/Hidden Quests that were taken out of the game uncleanly (we knew they were taken out cause we found parts on the game disk that were not used, IE: Dragon Cave that wont open.)

On the other hand. If you never read anything about Fable one before you played it, you probably thought it was a great game... And it was... It just wasnt totaly what Peter Molyneux was hyping for years. I hope #2 can encompass his WHOLE vision.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
That trailer looks very very good. I loved the idea of Fable 1, it was a great concept although not everything was developed till the max.

I played it several times. Does anyone know if fable 2 is going to be available for pc too? I don't own an xbox 360 but next month my new pc comes in and it has some mindblowing graphic card in it

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
im thinkin its going to be released a while after it's released on the 360.
just because the pc version of fable 1 was released way after it was released on the x box.
but mabye it will have the extra missions like "fable: the lost chapters" kinda thing

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
you know it's gunna be good:

but lets not forget the awesome looking graphics:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DesertRose

HECK YAH!! Fable 1 was one of the best games ever in my opinion, aside from the usual flaws of coarse. i just cant wait for fable 2!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
i translated ur signature on google, and i think it's german...
and this is what it said:

You see me? Do you understand me? Fühlt me? Listens me? Can you hear me? We Can you hear me? We see thee Can you feel me? We feel you
I do not understand you

interesting

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
well gosh didly, that was a topic killer

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm excited for this game. I really enjoyed the gameplay for the first one, especially using the time slowdown ability, but as someone else said, the reply value wasn't there after a while.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
ya, time slow really made the game interesting

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i just liked trying to take over towns. it seemed way to easy for me. maybe i just didnt play with a high difficulty. fun game none the less and i liked how your avatar kinda changes throughout the game. imo the evil one looks cooler. and the spells where you got "The Circle of DOOM" around you and basically killed everything around you was really cheap and awesome!

cant wait for two. preview i saw for it makes it look awesome. and co-op is and awesome idea.

JbT

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
UPDATE!

www.joystiq.com...

Fable 2 arrives on Xbox 360 in October
Get ready for a double-dose of Fable II this year. The XBLA Fable 2 Pub Games will give you a small taste in August. However, only two months later, you'll be able to get your hands on the entire Fable II experience. The gold you collect in XBLA game will transfer over to the full retail title, which will also feature online co-op mode.

Well. The much waited, much hyped, next game of Peter Molynox's serise Fable has gone Gold.

As Ive said above. I really really
hope that this game meets the creativity that Peter has in his mind. If it manages to improve on the story lines, and follow them through to the finish, without us finding out there is missing dragon frescos and the like, Im going to bet its a much improved game.

I cant wait to get my hands on it. Here is hoping its a winner.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by JbT]

new topics

top topics

join