It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did We Come From Space?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
hey guys i was recently reading a article. It isent a new article just something i went looking for. Did we come from space? if we did now thats awsome but thay rekon we came from a comet and that had life on it and thats how life on earth started because billions of years ago there was no life just total destruction what u guys rekon?? I am wondering how did it survive through space and to earth?

We came as some sort of bacteria on a comet and life started slowly and slowly.

A fragment of the Murchison meteorite.

Source

[edit on 22-3-2008 by SaadAdam]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Even many convinced atheists have come to admit that the first life could not have evolved on earth. They and other evolutionists have been guiding the governments of the world in spending billions to search for life somewhere out in space. We are bombarded with their ideas: "That far away anything could happen," and "on whatever planet water is found in its liquid form, life develops." In reality, "… water greatly interferes with the linking of amino acids and nucleotides into chains, a crucial step in the origin of life.

Source

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Some crucial ingredients for life on Earth may have formed in interstellar space rather than on the planet's surface.

A new computer model indicates clouds of adenine molecules, a basic component of DNA, can form and survive the harsh conditions of space, and possibly sprinkle onto planets as the stars they orbit travel through a galaxy.

News Link

That explains my question on can we survive through space to land here.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well, if you really want to take it all the way back, everything "came from space".

Look around you and at you. All these atoms (save for the hydrogen) were forged in the belly of stars and distributed throughout the galaxy by their explosive deaths.

As for life on Earth, nobody knows how it started but the speculation that the building-blocks of life arrived to the lifeless Earth via comets, or other objects carrying organic compounds, seems reasonable to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

yeh i find it very intresting that a scientest can find info like this out?.

And comming from space to me sounds preety intresting because i know we arent gods slaves we are some sort of bacteria in time. Well thats what i rekon sometimes?

new topics

top topics

join