It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just had a vision!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Okay, this is going to sound like I'm some sorta nut, but, as far as I know, I'm not. ANyway, yesterday I was at my grandma's house and all of a sudden I had tis vision of a tree burning. Does anyone know what a burning tree is supposed to symbolize?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'd say it's just your eyes playing tricks on you. It happens to me all the time.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Maybe it wasn't a vision.

Maybe it was really a tree burning in your grandma's house.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
that kind of thing has happened to me before, I would walk downstairs in the middle of the night and my living room would appear to be on fire, but I could walk right through it and I guess it was just because I was half asleep...I never really worried about it because I didn't feel another presence or anything weird

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Oh dear...

Go read the book of Exodus. This may be big.

I wouldn't dismiss visions so readily, guys.

Either something important is trying to contact you, or there's going to be destruction in the lives of someone you care about; that's my theory, anyway.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well, tree symbolizes... uhmm, help, somebody find out what tree symbolizes!

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
According to Deam Moods.Comthere is nothing specifically for a burning tree but this might be close

Burning
To see something burning, indicates that you are experiencing some intense emotions and/or passionate sexual feelings. There is some situation or issue that you can no longer avoid and ignore. Alternatively, it may suggests that you need to take time off for yourself and relax.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Does your grandmother live near trees?

I would suggest you write down what you saw in your vision you never know you may have anoother one!

Where were you when you had this vision?
Have you went back to that spot?

Maybe you should and you may tap into something again?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nativeokie
Burning
To see something burning, indicates that you are experiencing some intense emotions and/or passionate sexual feelings.

He was at his grandmothers house

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Trees often refer to families because of roots and branches.

A burning tree may symbolize problems in a family?

Just guessing as I think there are many other interpretations of your dream.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valedamar
Okay, this is going to sound like I'm some sorta nut, but, as far as I know, I'm not. ANyway, yesterday I was at my grandma's house and all of a sudden I had tis vision of a tree burning. Does anyone know what a burning tree is supposed to symbolize?

death, destruction, etc................................................i dont think its a good sign BUT you could just ave imagined it if you were thinking about trees the birning or u saw fire then a tree something like that

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Valedamar wrote: I was at my grandma's house and all of a sudden I had tis vision of a tree burning

Valedamar: had you been sippin any of Grandma's old cough medicine?? Smokin any of her wacky weed/devil's grass? Is that the burning tree you saw going down your smoking pipe

Illmatic67: is that Carmine (Junior) Soprano on your avatar??

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Paint Thiner will do that to ya.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well, I was at my grandma's house, and she does live sorta close to one lone tree, but I don't think that had anything to do with the vision. It was like this crooked tree, like leaning over to the left burning. I can't find anything online about burning trees, so I was hoping somebody knows if it means something.....

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
flaming log = burning diarhea
i suggest that u go get some peptobismol

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I think it means the family tree will not extend beyond her grandchildren's lives.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Why do so many people find this funny????

Anywayz..... i am just wanted to let you know... I had just gotten in to bed one night and had turned my light off....and i suddenly had this vision of a burning tree... it was such a shock.. for I knew I was not yet asleep and it really bothered me for some reason. .. for I knew it meant something to me, but also did not know what that was...

was your vision similar to this??

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi

Originally posted by nativeokie
Burning
To see something burning, indicates that you are experiencing some intense emotions and/or passionate sexual feelings.

He was at his grandmothers house

Well then clearly it is god sending him a warning "stop thinking about your grandma like that!"

Sorry I couldnt resist. Sorry everyone.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
I think it means the family tree will not extend beyond her grandchildren's lives.

That is a very intruiging and very possible thought. I dont know much about visions or their meanings, but that some how makes sense. You could be on to something here.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Why do so many people find this funny????

Its not so much that we find this thread funny, its just that sometimes when you take the stuff discussed on ATS too serious, you go crazy. Sometimes laughing is the only counteraction against that.

This stuff can be come overwhelming at times, so sometimes you just have to let loose, for the sake of your own sanity. That is my reason, anyway.

Dust

[edit on 4-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

<<   2 >>

join