It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Cooper Astronaut Comes Forward

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Nighthawk
Cooper does emphatically state in the video that the discs he saw over Europe were extraterrestrial spacecraft.

And how, exactly, does he know that? What kind of evidence or proof did he offer of that assertion? Or did he offer any at all?

Like I said, he's entitled to his opinions, just like everybody else. That doesn't make them the truth.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Hi, thanks for your reply! I think the image shows some kind of artifact that has been on the moon for a very, very long time. Long before the Apollo astronauts ever set foot there. Perhaps this thing was once part of some kind of machine? Your guess is as good as mine. All I know is that I do NOT believe that it is just another "rock"...

Best regards, Ziggystar60.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
Sorry, the direct link to the Apollo image i posted above, doesn't seem to work for the moment. Here is the link to the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal, you can click your way to the image from there. Just click Image Library., and look for image AS15-89-12135.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

Hey ziggy, I'm looking at the high resolution image but it's so large (and my eyes are not what they used to be - the curse of being over 40!) Can you give me a rough idea of where on the high resolution image the artifact you are referencing might be?

Thanks!

Never mind. I found it. Almost looks like a long-toothed gear or something, doesn't it?

[edit on 3/29/2008 by JeepGal]

[edit on 3/29/2008 by JeepGal]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join