It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Says It Destroyed Hard Drives.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

White House Says It Destroyed Hard Drives.

www.washingtonpost.com

Older White House computer hard drives have been destroyed, the White House told a federal court yesterday, and some, but not necessarily all, of the data on those hard drives was moved to new ones.

The White House revealed the information about how it handles its computers in an effort to convince a federal magistrate that it would be fruitless to undertake a plan proposed by the court to recover millions of possibly missing e-mails from 2003 to 2005.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well, there goes one more chance for people to get nice and intimate with the inner workings of the White house over the past 8 years. Pity we'll never see what the emails pertained to, much like the MKULTRA documents that were destroyed by the CIA in the 1970's.

From a purely academic standpoint, they would at least have given insight for future historians about this most disgusting time in History.

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Blah, they were already caught red handed deleting complete archives of emails

If you ask me, the white house could chuck out every bit of information that is supposed to be publicly available, and we wouldn't bat an eye. They've already crossed that boundary before and demonstrated no remorse whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
this is the admin of no accountability, nothing but smoke and mirrors, misdirection and obfuscation. iv come to expect this from these jerks i mean what in the hell is goona have to happen before people realy get fed up with the way the gov is being run. and i bet that the data thats missing just so happens to be the info about the plaim outing, or the justice department debacle or any number of other legal infractions they have commited these last 8 years and got away with scott free.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by krill

No one gives a hoot. They are too enthralled with their American Idol, and HDTV's, and etc etc. It is painful to watch

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Call me partisan, but this is why we need a 100% Democrat Congress so we can get these thugs put UNDER the jail.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You know somewhere someone close to the Bush Administration is keeping notes, taking details, and recording everything they see and hear.

Why you might ask? and this is just plain ole common sence to me, the answer is they can see what is happening, and seen the way others around them have been treated, and they have decided they aint gonna be the fall guy/Patsy
there is probably more than one maybe several, but somewhere there has to be a record being kept.

It would be nice to think that there is someone close to someone close to Bush (small version of the six degrees of separation) who will hear about the rumour that someone is keeping records, and tell someone who tells Bush who then gulps fingers his collar and begins to sweat.

Because it will come out it will be known sometime by everyone.

wow thats a lot of someones i wrote there

Good luck JDUBYA your gonna need it as the man who took your family name and wiped the bottom of humanity with it.

top topics

join