It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is ATS' history of proving conspiracies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I guess my title question is more directed to members who have been with ATS since the beginning. I have really only begun to learn about the various conspiracies theories for about a year now, mostly interested in the UFO area and 9/11. The more time I spend at this site, naturally, the more stories I begin to see with dates, promises, confidant certainty of concepts to be literally interpreted as fact.

I have an open mind, I want to believe (some things), but I have a hard time thinking that a conspiracy subject will go on indefinitely, to never ever be finally solved and will continue to be debated for all time. But, I am new. My discovery of this underworld is in only in its mere infancy compared to the years ATS has been around (how long is it anyway BTW?). So, I bring forth the question to those who have had a considerable head-start on me. What is ATS' batting average on exposing conspiracies for what they truly are? I have a feeling this will end up a rhetorical question that can't be answered, but I'm hoping that it will sway me in the direction I need to go.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Seriously, I would guess 0%. If they were exposing theories they actually would have a top secret clearance instead of being touted as being above it.

new topics

join