It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest from S4 microbiologist Dan Burisch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Just finished archiving the latest interview with secluded microbiologist Dr. Dan Burisch. Fascinating stuff! The man indeed does a heart, perhaps one that is too big for his own good. But WE are the lucky recpients of that!

Excerpts from chat-interview #7, just posed at www.stealthskater.com... :

"dr dan burisch : We can then ask from whence do these --all physical components of this Universe, yes --progenitors of life come? An ever-growing data set has shown the emergence of fully encapsulated (and some naked) viruses from a singular point (from our limited and unique perspective) of light. It is from those points of light that we have termed the Shiva Portals. We have (with limited confidence at this time, due to the aforementioned data sets) recorded the acoustic data. ... ... ... While I am not a physicist, I do believe that the acoustic production of platonic solids may relate. I think it is more directly appropriate to site brane theory.

... ... ... ... ...

crackajack : Tell us more of this Robert Bieglow 'NIDS' if you care, Dan

dr dan burisch : It's like NASA Most of the people are really good, honest, determined, and hardworking scientists and engineers. So it goes with NIDS...

dondep : Just the corrupt ones at the top, that twist everything.....

dr dan burisch : Whenever you have that much money at the disposal (no matter how close to the bone -- cattle bone, that is -- they say they are cutting it), the agendas of the powerful creep in and take control of events at their will.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

dr dan burisch : He was (IS) my brother in the most important ways. We all lost many things during the production of BJ's book "Eagles Disobey - The Case for Inca CIty, Mars". Some lost their trust of others, others lost parts of their background, some lost money, others their lives. In every case, I am the responsible person as I was the leader of the venture to make the issue public. I take full responsibility, even for the disaster that happened with Butch.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
youll have to excuse me if i say i dont understand wtf this guy is talking about. shiva portals? naked virii?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I've tried to follow this thing and I get lost in how poorly organized it is. It feels like some old 70's movie made in San Francisco, where the whole cast is high on dope and none of the show makes real sense yet the movie seems to think it makes perfect sense.

So suprisingly I find it the most interesting since it isn't "slick" and easy to follow...so either there is some truth behind it or the NSA is doing a great job of letting loose some "kook" stories to throw us off the scent. And anytime people get close to the truth is the time when the govt. intelligence community creates these wild goose chases to discourage people. A few legit researchers bite a little and then the govt just tries to discredit everyone that looked into it by making the story go off into the bizarre world of Hunter S Thompson (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas).

Of course all this could really be just people bored and high on dope trying to make some cash to buy another bag. Welcome to the F'D up world of UFOs.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
He's definitely a smart cookie.I've read some of his past interviews which were quite interesting.This one however,is fairly vague with the majority of it being small talk.From what I'm gathering,he is researching communication with the universal creator?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Interesting stuff....too much to digest right now, but I definitely want to chew on it later....

new topics

top topics

join