It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Big Thing Neocode

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Neocode in my opinion can help you communicate with aliens. Check out this site, programming water to communicate with aliens is an unbelievable idea. It simple you just type in an intent and drink the water something like…. MAKECONTACTHAPPEN.

Although I have made contact in my own ways I’m sure this can work for you…. Give it a try and report back here.

EA

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Anyone try ing this out yet?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
hello extraterrestrial agenda, this is very intresting! you said that you made contact... so your saying this technique actually works?

how was it? the contact... what did you learn from your experiance? i'm not here to mock you or anything just curious to know

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I believe this is the second time I've seen you advertising this "water programming" stuff. What are you doing?

You wouldn't have anything to do with the developers of these applications, would you?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm currently downloading it now and will check it out. Wont buy it though.

However I was reading something on tat site and it said they used to have storage media that how it would store information was through water vapour, back in the old days but it went out of fashion like beta-max, etc. I been scouring the internet. Cant find a thing on this water vapour storage device, lol.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It wouldn't install. I might need some things before downloading it, but i dont trust the files i need to download. i've had too many virus's before and dont trust many sites...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by codex code

Hello CC,
I dont like to talk about my experiences with contact, i however do like to show people how to make contact using tools that i think could help.

Its free and worth a look at least.

EA

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Has anyone tried this yet?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Sometimes it might take a while before things really start to happen.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Unless you KNOW what these symbols really do and the vibrations they carry I would strongly suggest against ingesting anything they get in touch with. We have enough problems with our Earthly symbols on the food and beverages interfering with our lives that using some unknown symbolism without knowing exactly what it does could be detrimental.

Just my free advice, no 2c charge

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I find the symbols to be brilliant, if they have a hidden message then so be it.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extraterrestrial Agenda
Sometimes it might take a while before things really start to happen.

Well that is convenient, since what you are calling "free," does have a limited time to it. There is a free trial period.

So how long should it take? Or does this vary by person?

Did you purchase this product, or did you experience something during the free trial period?

While you are not willing to talk about your own specific contact experiences, I think it would be beneficial to point out what happened when and if you used this product.

Otherwise, I am of the opinion you are just trying to sell something here.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Enthralled Fan

Why dont you just download it and try it before you knock it. I dont want to speak about my experiences because they are dont matter.... Anyone who has contact cant really explain it anyway.

EA

JSR

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
EA,

i know ive asked you this before, but, are you sure your not AA. you sure have the same writing style. and the topic is the same.

JSR

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The whole thing is based on sigil (black) magick... so, be aware of this before you start playing with these forces (or software) without proper knowledge.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JSR

Hi JSR,
I have heard that in the past, but im not AA.... Do you have a message for them?

EA

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Why do you think its black magic? I dont think they are sigils.... they have a much higher light property.

EA

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Why do you think its black magic? I dont think they are sigils.... they have a much higher light property.

EA

top topics

<<   2 >>

join