It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when BTS was fun?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

I used to follow most of the "pointless threads", (never posted much), and used to get a giggle out of them.

Then there was a bit of a series of bannings along with the "pointless threads" and things seem to have got seriously less fun.

Obviously the quality of the site is determined by the quality of the members.

Possible solutions, I don't know, I'm a bit of a miserable old scrote at times so I doubt I could do much to liven / cheer things up any.

A new ATS game would be good.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Yes, that is very true.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

Originally posted by Freeborn

Yes, that is very true.

QFT!!

Very true, indeed!!

Wait...so that means...

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Looks like its going to be getting a little worse now with the closing of ATP
alot of those people are going to go back to posting on ATS but more than a fair share will come here

Its too bad really... I kinda liked ATP, good place to spew a few drunken posts...some of those people took themselves waaayy too seriously lol

:w::w::w::w:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I think a possible suggestion to the doldrum that BTS has become is more drunken posts by wukky and more of certain peoples asking neformore on dates

:w::w:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Why do you think I haven't bothered posting for ages.

No Fun....The Bosses changed....the advertising took hold....the masses decended......Adverts everywhere, hoax city for ufos, rules, rules, bannings, warnings etc, etc.....THE FLOCK WAS HERDED and everything got too serious, too controlled, too american orientated, and just darn right changed for the worse in my opinion..too quick!

Not good for Serious Theorists and lovers of FREE SPEECH on a level that can communicate all of ones feelings without being offensive....but sure enough, some joker has to stick his lot in and get offensive or defensive, claiming this and that.....and bang....the thread loses its flow and gets bolstered by a few dozen posts from the offense, defense, the rediculous AND the umpires.

Bring back the one-liners. 1 point penalty, but worth it eh?

Compulsory joke to be told at the end of all new posts.

"ATS Cabbage Game" ... troublesome members are put in "Virtual Stocks" to be pelted with "Virtual Cabbages" by other members.... ....let that be a lesson to them...and fun to boot. Oh the shame.

So yes...Quality, Not Quantity.....the question is...can I be bothered? Would any knowledge and wisdom I have gathered over my years on your ball of dirt really be worth sharing here......so many deluded souls....so much mush to sift through....can be a struggle sometimes. :bnghd:

Maybe I'll have either one final RANT, or one final All Knowing Explination Of My Wonderful Universe to give the newbies something to get their teeth into...hmmmm................nerb out

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join