It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Homosexuality...What's wrong with it?

page: 5
1
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Methuselah

so since other animals eat other animals, its ok if I kill you and eat you right? I mean other animals would so it should be fine if I do too right?


You do eat other animals (unless you're a vegetarian). Cannibalism is a completely different subject.



just because other animals do it, does not make it natural. most animals go crazy when they get arroused so they go around humping anything and everything as their way of relieving themselves (masterbation).



Penguins mate for life, not just to get their rocks off.

So, I'm not sure what you're talking about here.




posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
take a look at this will you
'Sex pest' seal attacks penguin

I got nothing else to say. and ya homosexuality is down right weird unless its between two women then its ok if not beautiful wait--- if they are fat/old then its disgusting.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by DuneKnight]



posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm not a big fan of lesbians. (Unless it's live than it's good.) But I like to see some penetration.
How gay is it to enjoy those cartoons where a girl gives it to another girl wearing bunny ears with a real wang?


[edit on 17-5-2008 by Zealott]



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zealott
I'm not a big fan of lesbians. (Unless it's live than it's good.) But I like to see some penetration.
How gay is it to enjoy those cartoons where a girl gives it to another girl wearing bunny ears with a real wang?


[edit on 17-5-2008 by Zealott]


Mods please excuse this one word post, but its gotta be done:

WHAT?!



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zealott
 


HAHA i didnt notice that before, what was that all about man. lol I like how u just say whatever is on ur mind. I cant believe the mods let that slide.



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
take a look at this will you
'Sex pest' seal attacks penguin

I got nothing else to say. and ya homosexuality is down right weird unless its between two women then its ok if not beautiful wait--- if they are fat/old then its disgusting.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by DuneKnight]


lol i never actually understood that line of reasoning.

here´s a good question, how come hetero guys love lesbian porn but hetero women dont usually like gay porn?



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by miriam0566
 


because women are beautiful and it shows their femininity. its just how things are. gay men aren't really men. although i dont think its decent for girls to pretend to be gay for the fun of it.



[edit on 22-5-2008 by DuneKnight]



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
i dont think its decent for girls to pretend to be gay for the fun of it.


have you seen alot of girls do that in your experience?



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by miriam0566
 


actually ya back when i was in school, not long ago, girls would intimidate us by telling us stories of what they do in their private time together, all fake but u know how it is. thats not an extreme case like what the others have posted before though. I just included that decent bit there so as not to encourage that behavior based on what turns guys on thats all.



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight
 


but there has to be more than that femininity that turns guys on to lesbianism right?



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by miriam0566
 


oh boy, i think its just the absence of a male is the turn on; the fact that women dont need guys for them to experience sex kinda makes it exotic or otherworldly. but any sexual thing done by pretty women is a turn on really nothing specific to lesbian stuff. the argument u are making is why girls dont like seeing gay guys do whatever is a question i cant answer. society is geared towards female sexuality not male repulsive stuff. sex between females seem natural in a way.



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
society is geared towards female sexuality not male repulsive stuff. sex between females seem natural in a way.


but see thats what im saying, there like this natural prejudice with gay men that doesnt exist as much with gay women.

even the wording you used. sexuality for women and repulsive stuff for men. (im not saying you are prejudice, im just noting the contrast)

it makes me wonder if gay men didnt exist and homosexuality was a trait only found in women, would gay marriage be such an issue?



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by miriam0566
it makes me wonder if gay men didnt exist and homosexuality was a trait only found in women, would gay marriage be such an issue?


marriage is totally a different matter, u gotta understand that sexual display is different than family/marriage values that we want to preserve. gay marriage is an abomination whether for women or men. it destroys family structure raises future generations who are confused about their sexuality. things arent innate but have to be cultivated early on.

and men's sex organs are repulsive by nature, women's aren't except if its really old
and when u see women touch each other it sort of gives u a mission to try to prove to her that you're the better deal. its like..ah...reaffirms ur manhood.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by DuneKnight]



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
it destroys family structure raises future generations who are confused about their sexuality. things arent innate but have to be cultivated early on.


but then how are two women having sex ok then? im confused.


and men's sex organs are repulsive by nature, women's aren't except if its really old
and when u see women touch each other it sort of gives u a mission to try to prove to her that you're the better deal. its like..ah...reaffirms ur manhood.


yea but its your manhood that the lesbian is trying to get away from in the first place. i dont see how displaying it is suppose to win her back



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by miriam0566
 


Doesnt really matter.

The only reason that Dune is taking issue with lesbians is due to insecurity issues.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by 44soulslayer]



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I agree. I'm not gay personally, but what's so bad about it? Isn't it basically like racism to say gay people can't get married simply because they're gay? Go Canada. But seriously, I don't get what people are worried about.


Originally posted by 23Eulogy23
I think homosexuality is perfectly okay, as long, just like any other belief, you do not push it on others, it makes alot of people uncomfortable when you make passes at them and they are not gay, You do not need to flaunt it either, straight people typically do not flaunt their sex lives unless its in front of very close friends that joke around like that. Gay parades are okay though, because you are doing a form of protest and celebration


I agree, but I think more straight people pressure gay people to be straight than the other way around.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by W35M4N]



posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
reply to post by miriam0566
 

Doesnt really matter.
The only reason that Dune is taking issue with lesbians is due to insecurity issues.


no idea what u are talking about man, care to clarify. lol

her question was why men are interested in lesbian stuff and i tried answering that, she sees it as absurd because women aren't interested in gay stuff. I think women like lesbian display as well.


Originally posted by miriam0566
yea but its your manhood that the lesbian is trying to get away from in the first place. i dont see how displaying it is suppose to win her back


not in mens mentality. women are hetero naturally being lesbian is just a trend thing. no person is committed to it. so gay people are actually bi because why not its not like being straight is shameful.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by DuneKnight]

[edit on 23-5-2008 by DuneKnight]



posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
not in mens mentality. women are hetero naturally being lesbian is just a trend thing. no person is committed to it. so gay people are actually bi because why not its not like being straight is shameful.


are you saying that general male sentiment, or your personal opinion?



posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by miriam0566
 


its a general thing its how guys think. seriously if u have met a gay guy wont you believe that u can change him back through ur feminine wilds lol.



posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight
 


i hate to say this but no...

ive just never seen homosexuality as a trend.




top topics



 
1
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join