It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Parasite!?!?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
THIS is why you should always wear snug fitting swimming trunks or even a spedo.

There are literally hundreds of creatures like this swimming around in water. Imagine that in your penis, or ear, or anus. my my my angel hair pasta does not look as appetizing as it did 5 mins ago..

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

oh good god...

thanks you for those tasty images...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This thread has been posted in the right forum because the title of the video spells the word "Alien".
What really does make sense is that we have clarified more or less what the heck is that parassite (BTW, tonight it played a lead role in my dreams). Of course, IMHO, ArMaP's purpose was simply to point out that a search could have adressed this one in a more matching forum, and he's right, if you ask me. But there's also nothing wrong in sharing something of unknown, no matter if it turns out to be a parasite. We always see a big amount of BS in Aliens & UFOs forum, of course this specific thread won't jeopardize the well known ATS world class on this matter.
Anyway, this parassite was unknown to me, so all i have to say is thanks to odessy for sharing this one.

[edit on 23/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

OK, sorry for that.

You see, nowhere in your post you say that this was the name of the video, and seeing the video from the embedded player I did not saw the video's name, so I had no way of knowing it.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
thank you Internos, and its all good ArMaP.
If I had done a better search, you guys are right, I would have placed it in a better forum.
I was quick to jump the gun and post the thread because after watching the video all I could think of was omg... and I wanted other people to share the same feelings as I did while watching the film for the first time.
I did feel silly after internos figured it out so quicly.
oh, and sorry I... I mean, IT haunted your dreams last night.

-odessy

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
OK, I just HAD to do this! Sorry in advance

Worms in your face video

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Parasitic worms usually have a very specific host, which provides it with sustenance for part of its development. I've seen a worm leaving the abdomen of a tiny mosquito (under microscope). The host may either die as a result of the infestation or simply transfer the worm to another host or environment, where it develops its next phase. Some worms/flukes have the strangest host combinations. For example, there's one which lives part of its life in a sheep's liver and another part of its life inside a snail. There are lots of parasites which infest humans too. Many are benign, while others do great damage and eventually leave the person's body from places like the toes, to get into water for their next stage of development.

WG3

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
First thing I thought of was the movie "The Faculty".

If anyone here has seen that movie, you know exactly what I'm talking about, and how similar the alien in the movie and this video are.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
For all the people moaning about the alien title, the word alien doesn't always have to mean from outer space. Fools.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

hmmm... kinda looks like live zits... gross nontheless...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just to reassure some of you. The cricket parasite shown is commonly known as a 'horsehair worm' and it will only infest certain insects. Additional information here www.ag.ndsu.nodak.edu...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

yeah, i mentioned that in an earlier post.
The Faculty had just come on tv as well...
funny that I should find the video now, after the movie just aired...
bum bum bummmm!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I was going to move this thread out of Aliens & UFO's but let it ride. Judging by the previous comments no one will mind me moving it to Education & Media

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yuck.......Little gas and a match can solve that problem. Whatever the hell that is, it was nasty

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i think i have been infected , i have a massive worm attached to me just above my legs.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I have to wonder why people jump immediately to the idea of it being an alien parasite. Locusts, grasshoppers and other insects are really common carriers of worms of all kinds.

Wasps and flys are some of the more common animals that either carry worms or directly implant animals to raise their young. The botfly is a prime example, or there is a type of wasp that organic gardeners use that injects aphids with their young. They eventually burst out of the unfortunate aphid.

It's a really amazing video in my view, how nature has adapted animals in this way.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Interesting, yet very squeamish subject matter. Here in the UK it seems like most doctors don't take parasites or worms seriously. I have literally 100's of small things swarming around in my vision. I can see them simply by staring at a white background on my monitor screen or looking out the window on a bright day.

I suspect they are worms or parasites. The typical response that I get is that they are simply floaters, but I know for a fact there not, as I have floaters too and they dont look the same. To say my health sucks at the moment is an understatement. Lately I've gotten worse and can't stop shaking. It's so bad that when I'm lying in bed at night, my bed is literally vibrating.

I've been to see two different doctors about it and have basically gotten no where. I was referred to see an optician who looked at my eyes using various gadgets and basically told me that what I'm probably seeing is the optic nerves at the back of my eye firing on and off. Yeah right!!!!! So what now!!! Anyone got any advice on how to rid yourself of these pesky critters.
I did try an expensive parasite cleanse once before, but i't didn't seem to have any affect.

I'm no expert on the subject matter of worms and parasites, but I'm surprised that after billions of years of evolution, neither animals or humans have developed a defense mechanism against these parasites and worms. Or have they?

[edit on 23-3-2008 by kindred]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

If you are not satisfy see other doctors, but do not try anything by yourself.

If you have anything in the eyes you obviously can not see them as other people can, so your interpretation may be wrong.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

you dont have to worry unless it has one eye at the very end...
does it have an eye!?
beware of the one eyed snake!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Kindred, sorry about your condition, I hope you get better!

as for the parasite thing, I hope, and dont think you have them.
While I would continue your search for satisfaction, i'm sure that if they were worms then the doctor would be able to see it, doesn't mean that they are your rods and cones firing off or whatever you mentioned either.

perhaps what you are seeing is something spiritual.
I have no idea, but perhaps you should open yourself up to that possibility.
Meditation might calm you, and perhaps even find you some answers, or comfort at least.

I'm really not sure what your going through, but I really do hope you get better!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join