It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think that sometimes 'What' I have to say about the LORD, doesn't matter...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I ask many questions (most probably the same ones that us Spiritual folks have)

What matters to some...may hold NO consequence to ALL

There shouldn't be a problem with individuals Believing and Feeling certain things.

But I guess there is.

How do I suppose for any great liturgical writings, and supposed historical words, other than the fact, that I was born into this life, and 'see fit', to express my soul to you ALL.

Whether YOU suppose 'this way or that' for me, is of NO concern.

How did I end up being the soul, that writes to you right now?

Dunno.

There are times that even my 'whole physical body shakes'.

It Shudders/quakes.....

Do you NOT know that we visit amongst you?

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I don't understand this, please clarify alittle clearer miss Ducky..

peace.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

I.m not sure what you are trying to say but...perhaps you are not asking the right questions or perhaps more accurately...you are not getting the answers you want or expect?

My guidelines: if it doesn't have a ring of truth, then question it! Then be open to hear an answer even if it doesn't go along with your former beliefs.

Something or someone may - look good, sound good, but does it "feel" right? I have learned that the last component is the most important one.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

No Ducky, they don't, yet everyone I was suspicious of have crossed over this week and are 'coming out of her'.

I can see it, and I can see that you can see it too. Stay strong and don't worry which side of the fence we end up on, for the creation takes care of itself.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

I'm glad you see it too Ben.
Exactly what I was talking about.

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
" come out of her "

If this is what i think it is, then all come out of her means is come out of the city of babylon...

It specifically says that in revelations.. When he says come out of her he means the city of rome and not an organization..

but I don't know if thats what you souls meant....

peace.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
I think that sometimes 'What' I have to say about the LORD, doesn't matter...

Hi!

I am taking what you said in your thread title and replying to it. Often times I think we reach a point, when posting things regarding the Lord, we reach that moment of frustration or, burn out, when we fill as if what we say falls on deaf ears. I know I have.

I was thinking along these lines one afternoon when a thought came to me, judging from the way it came, I have to say it was from the Holy Spirit. Usually the Holy Spirit is very direct when we are perplexed and looking for answers.

In this particular case, as I stated, my thoughts were just as you have stated in your thread title, "I think that sometimes 'What' I have to say about the LORD, doesn't matter..." At that point the thought came to me, "No matter what we may say in these threads, by way of our posts, they have a purpose and a meaning, if not, for the sole purpose of just one individual, coming along that day, the next day, a week, or a month later and their eyes falling on what has been said. Timing is in the hands of the Lord and obstacles have to be cleared before someone can reach the point to where their heart can accept what has been said.

Therefore, if we post something today, the Lord may be working on someone now, who may come along later, much later, and read that post and at that moment, it will be what they have needed to hear all along. So, what you may post, or, someone else, who hearts are motivated out of concern and love, will not go by the wayside in the end.

top topics

join