It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Maybe. But I'm going to wait until we have something provable.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AnOldFriend

Lots of witness don't have anything to take pictures of what they saw. You can either believe them or not. The Mod is right. We need to get back on subject and wait for the OP to answers everyone question.

To Op, There is a possibility that is the Anterrians, also know as Antarrians is allies with the Andromedians.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by kennethmd]

[edit on 23-3-2008 by kennethmd]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AnOldFriend

im not slamming the op. i was just making my case why i felt this thread should be moved to skunk works, on the off chance his story is true and he can atleast give us a list of names of the people silenced to keep this quiet. or any thing else to try and back up his claim.

reply to post by skeptical2012

Ok its no secret i think your telling a wonderful si-fi story. But i have some questions since you were so vaque in your first post.

1. How did you come about this info?
2. who do you work for? nasa, nsa or any of the 3 letter alphabet soup agencies?
3. Did you hear this signal for yourself?
4. can you give us a list of the astonomers that have been killed to keep this quiet?
5. Why are YOU bringing this to us?
6. why should we believe YOU when any backyard astronomer can take his telescope out and point it at saturn or any other planet in our solar system and not 1 person has made the claims that you are?
7. what is H.R.G.?
8. where do the names for the alien races involved in your claim come from?
9. do you have any pics of these objects you claim are around saturn?
10. do you have a scan of the original document this report was published on?

I gotta say you have a very active imagination, But i think you could come up with a better story because right now your story is so unbelievable to even be 1% true

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing important information with all of us. I appreciate you & others, who really care about this online-community.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I'm hangin on the fence, I'll put my foot down if someone posts verification that NASA claims these moons came from outerspace.

It seems quit ludicris that they wouldn't have already found all the moons around these planets.

Sending bodies into orbit is extremely hard, you'll know if you ever played one of those orbit games, and if there's that many moons floating around in outerspace, then we would have probably seen some come near earth.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Someone, ATS user tram, I believe, posted that a 'perimeter' is set up around our Solar System to protect us from any what wish harm.

Ummm....is thinking two-dimensional? I mean, Earth doesn't necessarily have to be approached form within the plane of the orbits of the planets! So, the only way to actually 'protect' would be to have a spherical 'perimeter'....this is an incredibly large area to consider!

Second, for the OP, apologize if discussed already...the term 'Andromedian'. Is this intended to imply that a species has travelled over two million light years from our nearest neighbor Galaxy, Andromeda? FTL travel at all is incredible, but to think a race of beings would come all the way over to our Galaxy is stretching my ability to find it credible.

The OP certainly may be privy to Top Secret information, and we await answers, because as it's said, incredible claims require incredible evidence to back them up.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Do not be bound by "post haste". often one's intent is presumed, exploited. Take time to measure and mark all that is preserved...

[edit on 3/23/08 by rezial666]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
are we going to get the list of the 40 dead astronomers ?? - i would love to see that - if it actually exists

because i have looked at similar "lists "

dead biochemists

clinton death list

etc

and if you actually look carefully - the lists are UTTER TWADDLE - they link people for the most spurious of reasons - and count any fatality as murder / execution

so the list of the dead astronomers would be a good place to start examining the claimants honesty and logic

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Did you notice how many telecommunications companies had a hand in editing the wikipedia page? Creepy.

and do you realise how many telecom companies allwo staff access to the internet when they are stuck on the grave yard shift ???

a friend of mine works for one such 24hour IT help and resonse service

and he has to sit in the office - manning the switch board - if no calls come - he plays on line

he REALLY grumbles when he has to go out and make an onsite call

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Too bad this got put in the skunk works.

Here is what it was all about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A neat interview, know much about telling if people are lying? Check this guy out, I can't see any desception.

Alex Collier 2hr movie

A book written from his notes:

Defending Sacred Ground 1

Seems pretty credible source to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Please do see my U2U. I have found it impossible to resist a thirst for knowledge whether it be my own or that of one other.

The basis of any and all conjecture is just that. Thre is no truth but that which you seek. Words and theories, biased or abridged, by you or any other entity matters not. Your presence here merely acknowledges the power of fear.

So to answer every question you put forth... God. Yes... a god. Wow.

If we are so moved, designed, preordained, determined, lent, spent, and reborn to endure an endless suffering of mindless diversions then how shall it be that we question God. Who so determined our God? History tells us a sordid detail. Who then are we if not God. Why would any living being cease to exist for the sheer being of God. When was anything ever asked of your person that you did not decide to be but by your very self?

So what would God do to help us faceless masses on earth survive the coming "Apocalypse". Mind you if you seach the latin traslation it speaks of revelation, not destruction. What indeed would a God do?

Ours is but to be, only when we allow fear to succeed.

Ours is simply at hand; there are no more stronger than we.

[edit on 3/23/08 by rezial666]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I will reply to some questions as better I can. You see we are not in the same time zones and that's the delay. I am checking this thread and it's from page1 now to page6! woh...

Names: The code names for the species are from their constellation of origin

Andromedian: Comes not from the galaxy of Andromeda but from the constellation of Andromeda. They came here through Sirius which is the most dense star in the local space and is the central sun of 12 solar systems. The Andromeda coallition has an ally the Pleiadians and other races. The andromeda gallactic goverment has as a center the andromeda galaxy which is the central galaxy of 12 smaller galaxies. They are the first settlers and civilizers of planet earth and their descedants is the white Pelasgian race. Hellenic is a code word a universal term and it means healers of the light, civilisers. It characterises the Andromedians. They are nordic in appearance. The Black Race is indigenous born along with the planet.

Dragonians: Comes from the constellation of Draco. This a revolt coalition against the gallactic goverment made out of various races including the Vrill or Greys, Draco subordinates that come from Zeta Reticculi or the Binary Star System of the Network. The Dracos are reptiloids - saurianoids in appearance. The Yellow Race is their genetic product here on earth, their terrestial settlers. Thus came the term Nation of the Dragon and the term Sauromates or Sarmates which etymologically means people with eyes like the lizard refering to the mongolians of Siberia strongly connected with the reptilians master spacerace who are top genetists. Ancient China mythology refers to Sui-Sing the spacevehicles that transfered the first settlers to earth from the moon, which is their semi-artificial satellite "settlers-ship"..
NWO Dragonian Master plan is to create a new home world here on earth exclusively for their race and to completely anihilate the other races in a massive staged WWIII at least before 2012 which is the year of intervention by the Andromedian superior starfleet.
The dracos are running out of time though.

Here is some more info...

The fact though that the recent years many astronomers from observatories were found dead all over the planet (I still remember the group of French astronomers that their coord train fell to a cliff... and the wires appeared cut) is somewhat alarming. The same alarming is the declaration of March 4rth of 2004, when General Gregory Martin said the US army was involved in the Mars project for building a base there, because an "outside" threat was expected. I don't think he meant comets. Also, many astronomers complain to NASA about their photographs being manipulated and of very poor quality. Those are just a few of the indications that say clearly that something is at work here.

I first got a glimse of this theory from an independent group called H.R.G. (Hellenic Restoration Group) as a part of P.R.G. (Planetary Restoration Group), which has people working together from multiple nations in order to see what is really going on with our world. If you try to find any website or link to them, it is non existent, as they are a primary target for many secret services. It took me years to try and verify their information. Do you happen to remember the movie "Signs" of Night Shyamalan? At some point Mel Gibson in his role said that what was happening (with the crops) are sick jokes of stupid people that have no girlfriends, spend time studying ancient Greek mythology, form secret societies and communicate in codes. I think you now understand more whom it meant! It makes you think... why all this trouble with that specific group at the time there are numerous UFO cults all over the world?! Coincidence? I don't personally believe in coincidences or luck. I believe in cause and effect.

I am sure that my post will cause disturbance but I can't help it. Time is running out and this is my information that I want to share.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
About the "neutrino telescopes". Some one said that they prefer to station them in the medditeranean sea and that neutrinos prefer this area. That is no coincidence because there lies one of the ancient stargates in the island of "Pylos" which translates to "Gate".

I will return back with more info about what actually are the neutrinos and why they spend millions to track them.

ps: The Dracos are also in coallition with some Andromedian revolters who have as a leader Cronos, "Saturn-Satur-Savit-Savaoth" some of his names, according to ancient mythologies and religious texts.

ps2: Someone also told that you can use amateur telescopes to spot the battlefleets in Saturn-Jupiter orbits. That is not true beacause Saturn is so far away and those satellites are relatively so small (only a few km) that they are just to faint to spot them through amateur telescope. Only professional large scale observatories can track them which are controlled by the Army/Gov'nt/and the NWO.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by skeptical2012]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

well you wont find it online in America

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
But how you got this information?
We know it was from this HRG, and not from their site. Are you a member of this group?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I have two questions for the Op

1. How do you know this if it is so "top secret"?

2. Are you the same guy claiming to be from Area 51?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
You sound very knowledgeable to me 2012, but you leave me skeptical. I am not simply saying you have no proof, but, you have NONE. Give us something to beleive in. This would be a desperate time if all you say is true, and you would be trying to help some or at least make them aware, right? Then make us believe it is true! Show us something! Even Moses had to part the Red Sea before they believed him!

edit= clarification

2012, I want you to know I did a lot of research tonight on anything I could find about Saturn, and for the most part the UFO's around Saturn and the satellites are widely known about. I saw photos of the 'cloud' ships and many other anomolies. It won't take much more to convince me that there is a method behind the madness.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
"No, these new satellites are extremely faint and thus they have not beenobserved for any physical characteristics yet. Its unlikely that anyonewill do detailed composition studies on these any time soon.
For now, we just must assume they are like Phoebe, which was wellobserved by the Cassini spacecraft. " - Scott Shepard (Mauna Kea Astronomer)

This is the private reply of a Kea Astronomer concerning the new satellites. First note that they asume that they are physical (like Phoebe), they don't know, they asume. Secondly, note they are hiding their physical characteristics! Even cassini has a spectrometer aboard and it's very close to them! Why they don't use it to find their characteristics??? It's because they are lying about their characteristics (in reality: metallic titanium appearance) ! They've been forced to lie!

ps: No, I said I am not an HRG member, I get some HRG signals from time to time. I am aware of this info because of the various brave whistleblowers in the Astronomy/Astrophysics sectors as well as goverment/masonic networks "sleepers" etc...
I have also verified it with the method "reductio ad absurdum" through the ancient texts of mythology(mito-logy the mitos< clew > of Ariadne) which are mostly prehistoric or space wars been described in code. (out of the writers fear been murdered)
This is a huge case about humanity origins that will take many threads to describe.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hell No! I don't have anything to do with Area-51 thank god! I've know though that the vrills-greys along with the shadow goverment are doing some nasty abnormity genetic experiments there.
They say they moved it to Utah now .. though.. aslo Dulce Base and the NWO Underground Bases.. brave Philip Schneider talk about them, and has been murdered..
Under Caucasus operates a Cronian base..

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Well done about Alex Collier, I will check it and I will comment if he trully was an Andromedian or a Cronean/Draco Abductee.

I am aware also of an Andromedian contactee in Greece. They have even implanted him! He removed the implant and later he was contacted by the Croneans this time. He was a scientist, he wrote a book about scientific modern knowledge and his experience, and he even tried to launch an experimental rocket, but the authorities/Army/NSA/secret agents stopped him! Finally he ended in a mental institution where masons psychiatrists tried to extract his memories about his contact with the Andromedians.. sad case but true..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join