It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Yeah and are the following:

* Baikal (Russia)
* ANTARES (med)
* NESTOR (med)
* NEMO (med)
* AMANDA (upgraded) is now called IceCube (south pole)

So there are 5 of them.
3 for some reason are staged in the mediterranean sea. Official explanation more or less is "neutrinos like that particular area".
1 in lake Baikal in Russia and 1 at the south pole.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Argh sorry, basically just a misunderstanding of the terminology - i was thinking of telescope in the more conventional sense

However the article does describe what i was talking about (or at least similar things), and also does further discredit the claims of the OP about neutrino sources being discovered around Saturn.

From the article:

method allows detection of neutrinos above 50 GeV with a spatial resolution of approximately 2 degrees.

2 degrees is 4 times the width of the full moon in the sky, which means that it would be impossible to pinpoint any sources to Saturn (especially not multiple ones - they would just appear as one blob).

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xander68
I have serious doubts.. and its this sort of stuff that gives ufo believers credibility problems.

Are you sure its not just the government not revealing the truth about UFO's that gives ufo believers credibility problems?

I too would like to know how the OP came into knowing this. At least then we would know if we are dealing with the credibility of physical evidence, or the speculation of psychic information.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

Attn: Members

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

If you disagree with the topic at hand or feel it is completely ridiculous to even discuss, do not respond. Further attempts at pushing this thread off-topic or mocking members that take this serious will be handled swiftly by the staff.

We're above this petty behaviour.

Thank you,
ATS Staff

[edit on 22-3-2008 by chissler]

Profound thanks.

As for the veracity of the OP... I add this in to my mental database and place it at about 15-20% likelihood.

[edit on 3/22/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yea,great post just like I said Xander,where did he get this info?-where is the OP anyways?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I think the government does its fair share.. but wild stuff like this does not help! No source... nothing on google... he didnt even bother with a shadowy video.. or blurry pic...

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The Adromedians and Pleadians, in addition to many other light races, are creating a blockade so that no malenovent ET can intefere with earth's evolution. The blockade is located around the edge of our Solar System.
Later I'll put a link where you can get more information about this.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Explain "light" race please,and are the ny photos of this blockade?And what about the et's already ON EARTH?

[edit on 22-3-2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I agree we must keep an open mind.. But some of this stuff seems just too far-fetched or made up to believe...

Breadfan.. Your entire post seemed that way. I'm not saying you are a quack, or exaggerating your story a bit, and I have every bit as evidence to prove you wrong as you do to prove me right.. But I was wondering regarding to your story.. YOu said that you pointed your telescope up towards Saturn and saw tons of spaceships shooting at one another... Don't you think that the millions of amateur astronomers out there, one at least, would have posted something similar? The internet would be FILLED with reports of spaceships around Saturn by the millions of amateurs out there eyeing the skies. You also say you recorded a transmission from Nasa to the Draconians.. I would like for you to upload that transmission. Surely anyone that has gone through all the trouble to set up an old 60's style radio and rigged it to pick up those sorts of transmissions would have also added some sort of ability to record said transmissions. Otherwise there would be really no point, as who would believe you, with nothing to back it up.

Please keep in mind I am not bashing you, or anyone else that believes you. Nor am I saying that what you claim to have seen did not happen. I fully believe in the UFO/Alien phemomenon, and spirits, and other unexplanable things. If I did not, then I would not have signed up for this forum. However, I'm just not going to believe claims and stories so out there with absolutely 0 evidence to back it up.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

Why are they protecting the earth? What is on earth that is of such importance to them that they would fight for it even though we do not live as bretheren to these beings? Logically, if you can consider logic in this equasion, it seems we are, or earth holds, a great commodity, so what is next, they come to claim that commodity?

edit=spelling

[edit on 22-3-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Temperamental69

That was a fictional story,he was just making fun of the OP!LOL,thought I would let you know.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well thanks for clearing that up then

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

It appears Ausar you have a preconceived structure to the 3dimensional world most of us entertain. I find it mildly amusing that you present your words with a given pretense of undeniable foundation. Yet, I expect, you are merely drawing light where shadows deepen.

I have to stand in opposition to your very design by nature, for there is no nature in your design. If any of “this” is bound or designed then how does it matter what words or creatures we imbue in the consciousness?
For is that not the ultimate design to purvey individual persona and rule the many by sublime perversion of the believed self? So as we allow our selves to perceive then so are we bound by our own blind eyes and deceived.

Who decided what path for humanity and who asked to be told by What to be governed? These preconceived ideologies are only relevant now as that by which the many sleep. Doors open when the mind sleeps… Fear not the others but what the others ask you to fear.

My respects to the MODs if this appears off topic...

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

The Anterrians consider Earth humans as brothers. They were the first Humans race created in the image of the most high God. And they ask the most high God to created the race in their and his image. There ship are white like clouds. In space they look like a star. The way they reflet the light from the Sun and others stars.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd

You know this how?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Temperamental69
I agree we must keep an open mind.. But some of this stuff seems just too far-fetched or made up to believe...

Breadfan.. Your entire post seemed that way. I'm not saying you are a quack, or exaggerating your story a bit, and I have every bit as evidence to prove you wrong as you do to prove me right.. ....

I think breadfan was being snide. I could be wrong, but his first post was removed...

EDITED to add: D'oh. Should have read further.

[edit on 3/22/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If this is true and they are here for us, there isn't much we can do agaisnt them.

Lets assume its all real for just a moment, lets really delve deep and see where logic takes us, even in this topsy-turvy strange land of "possibility". Lets assume the most popular and widely believed UFO specs are true. Lets assume there is a great fleet gathering at Saturn. Lets assume the biblical miracles are all UFOs. Let's assume nasa really is killing astronomers to keep silence, after all, this is well with in the relm of the possible, not likely of course, but none the less its all possible.

1st, if this battle is going to be flying saucers and lasers and gravity drive, we are a little behind the rest of the intergalactic community don't you think? If you have grav drive, you just have to get one or more ships in range of the enemy planet with your engines, start a singularity, fly away and poof, no more enemy, planet, or star, problem solved. Or, less dramatic, again with grav drive they could simpley park a mom ship over every city and turn up the engines, between the gravity, radiation, and heat from compression, poof we are all a thin black layer of ash pressed neatly into the dirt. I suppose they could be at saturn to grab a bunch of asteroids to hurl at us like sodom and gamora, but the nuclear winter that insued would take a long time to settle, if they were wanting our planet. But that assumes our planet type isn't a dime a dozen out there, and it is.

Also, lets remember that (taken seriously) UFOs and the aliens flying them have been here long before we came out of the caves. What reason could they have NOW to want or need to spend any effort to take us out? They could've done it 10,000 years ago, or 3million years ago when we were still in the trees, yet here we are still.

I'm not saying that when they finaly land on the white house lawn (and every other leadership capital), that our still being here is proof they are friendly, but our immeadiate extinction or phyical enslavement would be a hihgly unlikely need or want of thiers. At the very least we are valueble to them on SOME level.

I think that IF this story were true, it would boad well for humanity. If there are any evil, or exploitive aliens, they are most likley here already, and have been doing thier worst to us for a long time now. And thier goals would have to be spiritual or mental, rather than wanting our hides or meat or planet or gold or something physical. Yes I'm aware of the reptilian stories of them eating people, but if that's all we were good for, wouldn't they have culled us, or capped our population long before now? Anyone raise live stock? What happens when you have too many head? I bet you don't go in the feild and start shooting them, do you?

IF nasa is killing astronomers to keep them quiet, doesn't that mean they fear us knowing about it? Why would that be? What good would it do to keep us calm or ignorant if we were about to be vaporised? Might be fun to see us all running around screaming the sky is falling, if they had evil plans for us. No, if they want to keep us in the dark I think the most likely reason would be so we couldn't help the UFO liberators who've come to put down the evil alien ruleing class of reptilians, who violated intergalactic laws of non-interfearence.

In anycase, keeping calm seems to be wise to me. Let's see that happens.

P.S. To the rude nay-sayers: It is the sign of a small mind when you are not able to even allow your self to imagine such a small thing. I don't believe this story either, but there are more contructive ways of saying so. Let your mind out of its tiny little box now and then, and watch your horizens grow. Look how I answered with reason and logic, NO I didn't say facts and proof, but it doesn't take THAT much mental power to allow yourself to play devil's advicate. When you use the tools of evil (in this case lack of cooler heads) only evil wins.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trams
The Adromedians and Pleadians, in addition to many other light races, are creating a blockade so that no malenovent ET can intefere with earth's evolution. The blockade is located around the edge of our Solar System.
Later I'll put a link where you can get more information about this.

What is your source? [Awaits more information]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
In the ongoing mission of denying ignorance I present the following links which are relative with the code names and symbology presented in the original OP article:

The Epsilon Team relative wiki link:

en.wikipedia.org... ( a bit biased against this particular lore)

Epsilon Team wikipedia page passed through the wiki scanner (for what is worth) :

wikiscanner.virgil.gr...

The wiki scanner link: wikiscanner.virgil.gr...

Archived Google page about April children of 1983 (references to indigo children) and Ioannis Furakis. He is the main originator (at least publicly) of a conspiracy oriented writing with such a symbology.

April children link

He is presumed to be the first individual worldwide that presented the first indigo children hypothesis, although it seems he is not the one that discovered this term. His conjectures in his books (most not translated) although fascinating, lack of subsequent hard evidence, he reiterates his unusual yet fascinating translation of ancient myths presented in his works. Also below there is a link with an about page about him:

www.answers.com...

[edit on 22-3-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HellHound63S

You seem to jump to the conclusion that these (hypothetical?) beings are antagonistic. All that's reported in this (dubious?) report is that there are ships out there.

For all you know, they may be ready to come to our defense just as the Nazi World Order makes its bid to fully take us over (crushing the ones they don't need and using the rest).

Either way, you and I have very little control, I give you that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join