It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What, so we can't debunk OP's claims anymore? Can't ask for more evidence?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

Please u2u me to discuss this. And I ask the same of any other member who has a concern. The topic of this thread is not to discuss what is and is not appropriate.

Thank you,
ATS Staff

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

Apparently not....shoot, may as well go play Worlds of War. Has about as much real world application.

Mod Edit: Please Stay on Topic -- Please Review

[edit on 22-3-2008 by chissler]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
so if the different races of man are composed of the many celestial beings what does earth have to do with this.

and if the above supposition is true then aren't the humans of earth given rights by these celestial beings in an equal regard or are they looked down uppon.

and if that be true; then else: they are not and are actually attemptedly controlled; then humanity and earth play a role in these events by means of just being.

in this crux are the ideals that humans hold true the "meat and potatoes" that other beings that don't reside on earth claiming as what they righty give way to as humanity?

a can that was preserved with apples and no worms; hope this has nothing to do with me and my personal choice to walk a path or resistance and self awareness called ascension; cause honestly there is no law or method developed or otherwise that can be used rightly to determine who and who is not making a decision to do the same. and regards there is no right to take or give away to one who chooses the opposite of the aforementioned "ment" stated.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Could this have something to do with that video ATS user Mike Singh put up a few weeks ago showing that strange object flying around saturn?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I didn't see anyone explaining how the names of the aliens came about.
It sounds a little typical Star Trek I think. Why would aliens have names that human beeings thinks sound cool, like Dracon and such??
They might as well be called "Dhufulehgduku" or just "buh" as far as we know!!
Now, if NASA or whoever gave them the names, it just shows that we haven't made contact with them. Because if so, the names would probably be more "realistic"!
This whole thing is a little too detailed to be so vague, I think!

But It surtainly would be interesting if it was true!
I'll keep looking up!

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I have to admit i have heard a lot of weird things about Saturn as of late but i dont think it is anything like this, I feel something is going on or has been discovered by Nasa but dont expect any help from them, they are now playing a retro game to satisfy as many folk as possible,

Nasa lost their way a long time ago probably through back handers and promises of wonderful things to those in the know who work there, I just hope they can live with themselves by lying to the public, but that is easily solved by hiring not so honourable people in the first place.
Is there anyone here on ATS who works for J.P.L or N.A.S.A.? who could maybe contribute anything towards this? not answer awkward questions but just to say if they have noticed anything odd recently? seems ive seen almost every occupation on ATS but i dont think i have seen anyone from NASA.

Chissler i agree, to many threads have been knocked off subject recently by silliness and immature posts, it does need to be knocked on the head,

oes anyone know if when a member gets banned does their IP address get banned ? is there a way to stop people returning with another identity? my point is if these people get banned what is to stop them having a clean slate until the next time? off topic i know..

Maybe those who go knocking off threads should get suspended for a time and during that time their ip studied and logged to prevent return if banned?

Anyhow the mikesingh video was incredible and IMO still not debunked, could also explain the recent bad luck sourounding cassini when it went into the guiser, and the pictures of the huge objects in Saturns rings that where said to be timed exposures of moons,????

It deff would be nice to have some backup information on this OP, a sourse? a hint online that can be read between the lines?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stanley Mimix
I didn't see anyone explaining how the names of the aliens came about.
It sounds a little typical Star Trek I think. Why would aliens have names that human beeings thinks sound cool, like Dracon and such??
They might as well be called "Dhufulehgduku" or just "buh" as far as we know!!
Now, if NASA or whoever gave them the names, it just shows that we haven't made contact with them. Because if so, the names would probably be more "realistic"!
This whole thing is a little too detailed to be so vague, I think!

But It surtainly would be interesting if it was true!
I'll keep looking up!

Makes sense, yet how do we know that our titles for ... Andromedians, for example ... are not actually titles which did not originate on Earth? Or flipping the coin . . . true, Dracon and other spacenames sound cool when enunciated in the English language, but since we are using English to even discuss it, perhaps if a transmission was actually sent, it was sent so that the chief power's language on Earth (USA) with ET relations could best comprehend it. No disrespect intended, but why transmit something like Dhufulehgduku -- even if that's how it would sound to us in their native tongue -- if on Earth we call it Andromeda?

And where do all these star names come from, anyway? ...

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
the names are designated from a view terrestrialy from earth of the star sytems and beings who would inhabit those star systems.

but the issue remains what does earth have to do with this?

[edit on 22-3-2008 by Ausar]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
the names are designated from a view terrestrialy from earth of the star sytems and beings who would inhabit those star systems.

but the issue remains what does earth have to do with this? ...

Does this mean that the names originated on this planet? necessarily? . . .

If the Reptoids are mortal enemies of the Andromedians, and Earth is a Reptoid stronghold, the implications could seem quite obvious, no? Particularly since all this Saturn/Jupiter activity has built up coincidentally at a time when something big is supposed to be going down shortly (2012, polar-shift, dimensional-shift, 2nd coming, etc ...)

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Are we at least allowed to point out factual errors by the OP that might have a bearing on whether their story is credible?

For example, they talk about 'neutrino telescopes'.

From 2000, other american observatiories radiotelescopes and neutrino telescopes leaked to the American Universities the information about the observation of some 460 spherical radiation sources of subatomic particles and neutrinos.

Neutrino telescopes do not exist. Currently, neutrinos can only be detected via their (extremely rare) interaction with matter, either by measuring the conversion of chlorine isotopes in cleaning fluid to argon (on a monthly basis) or by cherenkov radiation being emitted by interaction with water.

However, these effects are also observed with gamma ray interaction (which is much more common) and so these 'detectors' have to be underground in order to block out the gamma rays. Thus it is difficult to actually detect 'sources' for neutrinos - in fact the only measurable source (currently) is the Sun.

This means that the claims by the OP with regards to the usage of 'neutrino telescopes' and sources of neutrinos being discovered are just plain false, which I'm sure you would agree lays some serious doubts upon the rest of their material.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malech
Are we at least allowed to point out factual errors by the OP that might have a bearing on whether their story is credible?

It's not like you're being censored, people... if you are skeptical to the information provided then you're fully allowed to say so. It's the mocking and useless commentary that is getting tiresome... there's a big difference between pointing out factual errors and spewing full page diatribe.

In any case, what do we expect to make this thread 'credible'? The OP is not a member of NASA and is not going to provide us with any credentials. These kinds of topics pop up on ATS all the time... instead of getting wrapped up in the debunking game, just use a dose of proper judgement and leave it at that.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

Could you answer some questions, Skeptical?

First, why are they called "Hellenic?" That is a reference to ancient Greeks. Why would they call themselves that?

Second, who are these American astronomers who supposedly died. Could you give us their names, so that we may independently verify?

Third, how did you come about this information?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I just dont believe this story AT ALL.It may be true but prolly isnt,it just seems made up-things like that is what give all the rest of us bad names(crazy,parinoid,etc...).I have a few questions for the OP.

1.How did you get this info?
2.Was it in the format you posted it as?
3.Explain the "neutrino telescope".
4.What is "E

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Sources?

Hmm..

We have named our entire solar system after greek gods, also NASA's most important missions were named accordingly.

It was about time a conspiracy theory would surface bearing names with similar symbolisms. Only question should be "what took them so long"?

It is plainly obvious where we should look for answers.
For answers we should research why various astronomers chose to name our solar system the way they did and why NASA followed the same symbolism philosophy.

It is not a small task though.
If there's any meat there, then there should be a chance there is meat in conspiracies bearing similar symbolisms.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I do not believe this story at all,it just seems fake.People like that are what gives the rest of us bad names(crazy,paranoid,etc).This might be real,Im not saying that,Im just saying its prolly not.LOL, I did like breadfans "story" though.Anyways I have a few questions to the OP.

1.Where did you get this info?
2.What is "HMG"?
3.Did you recieve this info in the format you posted?
4.Explain these "neutrino telescopes".

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
LOL-why did my draft post come up in the thread?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malech
reply to post by chissler

For example, they talk about 'neutrino telescopes'.

From 2000, other american observatiories radiotelescopes and neutrino telescopes leaked to the American Universities the information about the observation of some 460 spherical radiation sources of subatomic particles and neutrinos.

Neutrino telescopes do not exist.
This means that the claims by the OP with regards to the usage of 'neutrino telescopes' and sources of neutrinos being discovered are just plain false, which I'm sure you would agree lays some serious doubts upon the rest of their material.

It would, but I just googled neutrino telescopes and I found a wiki link on them.
They do exist and are in their infancy of use. The only confirmed extraterrestrial sources so far are the Sun and supernova SN1987A.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I would like the OP to reveal where he got this info... if it cant be found on google... and he doesnt work for NASA.. then how does he know?

I have serious doubts.. and its this sort of stuff that gives ufo believers credibility problems.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join