It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
PS.. Moreover it's not easy at all for the 1st Dimension of matter rarification Andromedians beings and ships to cross the draconian inner planets defensive perimeter and get in direct contact with earthlings, so most of the human contacts with Nordic-Aliens are made by Cronean traitors acting as Andromedians of the Galactic Goverment or Gods of the Dodecatheon (or Scandinavian Dodecatheon "Thor" - See: Billy Mayer case)
Andromedians of the local galactic goverment and Zeus and his 12+1 member staff departed from Earth after the Uranus+Zeus versus Selene(YHWH)+Cronos(Croneans) < see hesiod's theogony > conficts in order to call for reinforcements. One part of the Zeus fleet escaped into the inner earth through the holes in the poles. These are the Nordics admiral Byrd states in his diary from his journey inside the inner earth.
Polar holes perimeter is tightly guarded by the NWO/NSA and superpower bases these days. Lot of UFO battles have been done there. Also there was a greys installation been destroyed recently by Andromedian ships there, the "cover story" was anounced by the media as an accident of a Russian outpost.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by skeptical2012]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Orbits of the starfleet swarm stationed in Saturn. (The small purple regular orbit in the middle is Titan)

They released some of their irregular orbits.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012

Orbits of the starfleet swarm stationed in Saturn. (The small purple regular orbit in the middle is Titan)

They released some of their irregular orbits.

skeptical, that is very pretty....but other than coming from some site called 'imageshack', what, exactly, is the derivation of these 'swarm' orbits?

HOW were they compiled, and discovered? What source? Here on Earth? What telescope?

Sorry, and I know I'll likely have lightening bolt sent my way for this, but if stuff is posted without SOLID resources to back them up as fact, then it is nothing more than fiction, or imagination....

Again, logic must be applied here, and then utilized in order to stop the dissemination of innuendo and fnatasy as facts.

Some pages ago I posted a question. IF some space-faring species wished to 'conquer' Earth, WHY in heck would they be 'stopped' by a 'fleet' that happens to be orbiting Saturn???

Space is not two dimensional. An approach to Earth, or to any other planet, doesn't have to come from the plane of the orbits of the planets!!!

The only way to thoroughly 'defend' Earth would be to provide a SPHERICAL perimeter, one with a radius larger than the radius of Earth's orbit....this is a huge volume of space!!! Of course, at any given time, the Earth is at a position in its orbit, so attention can be focused there, but still...the perimeter would have to be maintained in case something sneaks through in a less-defended area....

What am I saying?!? I'm falling for the fiction of this thread, I guess. A fleet, at Saturn, that somehow DEFENDS the Earth? Not even good Science Fiction, once one begins to examine the holes in the story......

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

It is most likely that the Andromedians had ask for help from the Anterreans. But which Anterreans world they went to, to ask for help. Did they to the Antar solar system or did ask help from the Anterreans that live in the white universe. The white universe is know as the universe of light. Meaning it is daylight all the time there. There is no stars there. Because none is needed there. They get their light from the Most High God himself. There is no snow in that universe. In the future. This universe Earth is in, will be like the white universe.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd

It is most likely that the Andromedians had ask for help from the Anterreans. But which Anterreans world they went to, to ask for help. Did they to the Antar solar system or did ask help from the Anterreans that live in the white universe. The white universe is know as the universe of light. Meaning it is daylight all the time there. There is no stars there. Because none is needed there. They get their light from the Most High God himself. There is no snow in that universe. In the future. This universe Earth is in, will be like the white universe.

Where did you get this info,and when will be in this white universe,is this another dimention I guess?Could you describe this white universe?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

OK,why havnt you answered any of my questions,is it because you cant?Either because you havnt thought of a story yet or you wont cause you dont know how you got the transmissions?I want to believe you but your not giving me much proof.Or atleast circumstancial evidence.

Also why would ships orbit Saturn,why wouldnt they just be stationary,why would they need to ordbit,and I might be wrong but it looks like the orbits are well out of Saturns gravitational pull.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Lol half of this is taken from Master of Orion: Battle at Antares rest is total BS from some renegade priest eating only '___' and some mushrooms...

Actually, many peoples are traveling to earth poles and they dont see any "holes in the poles"
, battling UFOs, "nordics" buahahaha i cant write more i allready cant stop laughing... Zeus escaping thru holes in the poles...
LOL

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Where did you get this info,and when will be in this white universe,is this another dimention I guess?Could you describe this white universe?
I can't tell you how I know. But planets in the white universe don't orbit a star. The planets there are like the star in this universe. They have lesser planet that orbit them. They are like mini-solar system. The white universe surrounds the gray universe.The gray universe surrounds this universe. Each universe is divided in two section. Paradise surrounds all of them. It is where the Most High God live and where the angel of god live. It is where the soul of those who died. That follow the laws of god and help and treated their neighbors with kindness. By feeding and clothing them. With out being ask to help And believe in son Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LordHumungous

I have never read the book. Or written the book either.

Why do you question? Have you travel to all the world in all the universe? Have you been told or shown all of this?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd

The Andromedans believe in the ISness and 'the founders'. They don't believe the founders to be God's but more of a 'pure' civilization from the beginning of the universe, seeding the worlds and moving the planets and moons into the positions needed for the initial 'spark' of life.

They describe the ISness as 'the creator' although from my understanding it was more of an emotive gesture than an omnipotent being. I may have interpreted it wrong, but I think it's the 'labour of love' they consider god, to create life and energy.

Just adding this to clarify the Andromedans don't believe in our perception of God or Jesus, as far as I've read anyway.

thanks. EMM

[edit on 25-3-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Its a game. Good one i played it many days and nights.

Why i question? Because i have brain and use it. This crap about "holes in the poles" and "hellenic battle fleets" has more holes than cheese...

AND WHERE IS LIST WITH NAMES OF KILLED ASTRONOMERS????

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

The Anterrians were able to move stars. As well a planets and moons. They stop doing this, because it play havoc with the neighboring star system. They also stop seeding and terraforming. Because lots of solar systeam had planets that had life on them already. One planet they didn't seed or terraform is Earth. One of their terraforming starships had crash on the Earth. Wipe all life from the Earth when it had crash.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

How do I know what I know if I never play the game? Believe me, I have heard and play the game. A matter fact I thought it was a book.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Skeptical2012, my posts are probably doing more harm to your tread. Then those who don't believe you post are. No matter how much profe you show. Some non-believer going to say, it isn't so, it a fake, no aliens fleet out there. The aliens don't military starship and so forth.

If a alien fleet is orbiting around Jupiter and Sature. Doesn't mean they are planing to invade Earth. Those aliens could easily be stoping at a alien away station.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by kennethmd]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Dead astronomers and 'Hellenic battlefleets' I dont know, that was the OP's claim, but the 'holes in the poles' are currently under investigation, if not already covered up. Was originally discovered on Saturn as a 'hexagonal' area of focused radiation i think. Not yet been proven, but the Electric Star Model shows how they got there and has shown them on various planets in our solar system (believed to be on all planets, but only proven on certain cases).

If you actually read up on the subject, rather than be ignorant and dismissive you may not find as many holes, there will be some, but by no means as many as you think there are, it even leads you to explore further possibilites and subjects.

if you still cant be bothered to read up on the subject, perhaps you can tell me why they AREN'T crafts around Saturn ad Jupiter? I have shown that they could be moons with irregular orbits (and UFO like) or crafts, yet you claim that this is 100% crap, surely you have proof? otherwise you are promoting double standards.

thanks. EMM

[edit on 26-3-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This all sounds like a plot for Star Wars Episode VII-Return of the Empire(lol,sounds good dont it?)NO,really I believe some-but not all of this,I wish the OP would answer ATLEAST ONE QUESTION,but anyways I do believe some of this.My question is how can I verify this?I can get acsess to a pro.telecope.

EDIT:LOL,someone put imasgenary space fleet on the tag-was that you lord?

[edit on 3/26/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I went looking threw the net and I found these addresses. You will have go to those addresses. Because I don't know how to link.

The first one have something to do about the subject of this tread.

www.cassiopean.com...

The rest is something exter to read.

www.floating-world.org...

www.salrachele.com...

www.ditrianum.org...

This might be from the show Roswell. Because the alien kid on the show is from Antar. But on the other hand it might not be the samething.

www.roswelloracle.com...

This is something to do with the dragonians.

www.greatdreams.com...

I don't know if they are hoax or not. But you should check them out. If you can't find them by using their net address. Just use their title name to find them. If not, use Antereans, Antareans, Anterians and Antarians.

The first link seem to not work. So you have search Antereans. Go down to Jadczyk Correspondence. And the last link doesn't work either. I think I had use Antarians or Anterians. Just go down until you see Dragonians.
[edit on 27-3-2008 by kennethmd]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Um, the first one is some kind of domain parking. Don't think it has anything to do with this thread. Trying to make a little cash on the side?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Don't we think these ships are like taking ages to get here! Surely we'd see them by now if they are so big
I believe we are to be invaded but if it is such a large fleet why arn't there more photo's? We have photos of distant galaxies yet not of a mess invasion round the corner (in universal space it is). Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Um, the first one is some kind of domain parking. Don't think it has anything to do with this thread. Trying to make a little cash on the side?
No, I was assuming that was. But it is not. Thank for pointing it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join