It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd

I assume that you are not an english speaker, or to be more accurate you are still learning, just like me. Maybe thats why we cant understand each other... I dont have to edit my posts. You should read them again...
And its not about "beliving in aliens", pure logic tells that they exist.
You can belive in something that cant be explained or seen, like god. But not in aliens. Only really stupid ppl think that we are the only ones in universe... But not "hellenic battle fleets" for gods sake!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Mr Green

Just because you believe in aliens doesn't mean you can't believe in God

I totally agree with that,infact Im doing a speech about that for school this Friday.Star for you!

PS:By the way I added you on my friends list

Oh thanks. I have a theory. Last year I saw this massive white flash (I did start a thread on it at the time) which was quickly followed by a large redish flash. we are talking very large circular the size of many wharehouses. Out from this flash came a craft that looked more terrestrial than alien It looked like the space shuttle but without the wings, it was dark black with just a heat source at the back.

The pilot was really struggling to control it and it was going extreamly fast and like he was drunk. He eventually got it under control and it shot up at a 45 degree angle.

My theory is this, this was us going either into the future for something or going back in time to retrieve something. Something that is essential to our continued existance.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I really don't think ones age, sex or nationality should have anything to do with this. It is quite offensive that you think someone must be 18 and female because they are not saying what you think is correct.

Just because Im called Mr Green does not make me male, I wish I was 18 but Im not
I know you wern't refering to me with this remark but its still offensive to me. Sorry but it is.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You saw this in the sky?Maybe it was a wormhole or hyperspace window opening(I know they are both the same,not sure what to call it)(wormhole-natrual,hyperspace-manmade?)

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

It was just above ground level so was a close shave really over the M1 in England. It made no sound no debris was created , the two flashes of energy light just seemed to move through the buildings leaving no trace or damadge. Worm hole maybe yes.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Did anyone else see this?What is the m1(sorry I dont kniow buildings of England)You said then the craft went up ward at 45 degrees and then what,vanished?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
ok, I only read the first 2-3 pages before I just couldn't stop laughing. Ok, seriously, do people actually fall for this weekly world news caliber garbage?

Most conspiracy theorists are known for being pretty gullible in the interest of being open minded, but theres also being open minded to the point where your brains fall out. This is one of those times. I don't think a moderator stepping in here really means much if the majority of people are yelling "BS!" about this.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

I think you'll find us very open minded on here. we come here to discuss what we have seen not what we have made up. Im so bored of this every thread we spend 6 pages trying to convince people of what we saw.
Either sit back and believe or don't believe and don't attack us for our beliefs. Everyone on here is free to say what they want without fear of ridicule.
If you wish to add to our debate please do

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yes another saw this happen. It went up at 45 degrees then turned on its lights and acted like a normal plane.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Stared your post,great post.Im sick of it too.But back to the topic,it appeared over the building right?How tall is this building?You said the energy also went through the building like was it in the sky then went down through the building?Did this craft have any lights before it rose 45 degrees and flew like a plane?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Stared your post,great post.Im sick of it too.But back to the topic,it appeared over the building right?How tall is this building?You said the energy also went through the building like was it in the sky then went down through the building?Did this craft have any lights before it rose 45 degrees and flew like a plane?

It was along the M1 near Leicster at about 6pm evening. It was dark last November. British motorways are long long roads up and down the country with many warehouses along them. they are a bit like airplane hangers. It was about the size of 5 hangers wide and maybe 4 hangers high. these two flashes of light were maybe 10 seconds apart, no noise no damadge no debris its like the energy from the flashes just moved through the warehouses like light would.

No the craft had no lights it was jet black with a heat source at the back . It was only because of the heat source that I saw the dark outline of the craft. The flashes were visable for a fraction of a second you would have to have been looking directly at them to see it, also the craft would have gone un noticed to someone who had not seen the flashes.

recently I have heard a distant drum sound in the night almost like mini explosions but with defined time between them. Has anyone else heard this. Sure hope its not these battle ships approaching. Its like a noise in the distance but has no place to be there.
strange.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Was this heat source orange in color or blue?(or another color,white maybe?)

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hey, I thought this thread was about the "Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar"?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Was this heat source orange in color or blue?(or another color,white maybe?)

Heat source was white.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Hey, I thought this thread was about the "Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar"?

Its now about us humans travelling in time to save our skins I think

Who knows but at least its ascension free for now.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Yea,well the OP hasnt been back on and seems to refuse to answer any of my questions,so we've kinda started talking amongst ourselves(staying on topic somewhat for the mods
)

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

stuff to think about anyway. see you all later

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This is my first post on ATS. Sorry if this is too long, but I think I have a worthy point.

I'm coming here because, from the standpoint of spiritual, logical, political realities I have observed my whole life -- things do not add up. That is a long discussion, but I'm sure many here could relate to why they are seeking answers in conspiracy-minded arenas. You either shrug your shoulders or you try to find something that will explain things. I cannot stand unknown variables. Physics makes a lot more sense to me than current events.

Some things, make perfect sense, from the standpoint of greed and power. Those are human failings we can understand, and there are two assumptions we can agree to be true about humans; ALL people cannot be bought, and in an open market, SOMEONE will do anything for money. So, with secrecy, a greedy SOB can get away with horrible atrocities, and with "transparency" -- the majority will reign in these outlying people, if for no other reason than it hurts everyone. So, I don't believe in the concept of the Tyranny of the Majority. That belief, I think, is held by people who should not be trusted, who worry that everyone is as greedy and selfish as they are. The good thing is, most humans are decent folk. Your experience may vary.

Why does this pertain to the topic at hand? Well, I'm going to try to add my two pennies to this really, outlandish and hard to prove idea of a "space war" -- but it should provide a framework, I hope, to the whole ET discussion. Sure, that is a big claim, but I'm a person comfortable with big ideas, so here goes:

1) The Universe that we can see is full of Billions of Galaxies, and More than Billions of stars in each one. Perhaps trillions of galaxies. One recently observed black hole, contained and estimated 18 billion stars. The number of "earth like planets" that are estimated in star systems keeps going up. Therefore, earth-like life seems more common and the chance for sentient life other than our own is inevitable.

2) The possibility of Faster Than Light transportation is the only thing that prevents one advanced race from meeting others. If there is FTL, contact is inevitable and sooner rather than later. The only way to get around the vast distances and the rate of Universe expansion (something like 600k miles per hour at last estimate), then you most likely ONLY meet races if there is FTL or Von Neumann Machines (self-reproducing machines that can carry advanced intelligence).

I'm going to assume FTL -- because, well I have some complex theories on how to achieve it, and most of the Universe would be a pretty but wasted backdrop if we could never reach it. So, along with Sentient Life being inevitable, a super-sentient life form evolving to make things like this possible, in my book, is inevitable. But I don't believe in most religions because the Universe has lots of potential, but so far, no Santa Claus.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
>> ASSUMING FASTER THAN LIGHT TRAVEL
OK, now, if you have FTL and sentient races, what are the two sins or things that all races might fight over? Resources, space and worm holes would NOT be an issue. I can't see at the level of FTL up to a race that can terraform stars that these things would be a problem. The only two things I can think of for contention are; Self Replicating Machines are BAD, and What do we do with the children. Right there you have the answer for human contact; no proxy of a sentient is going to show up -- because you don't litter the universe with wildly reproducing devices. Anyone thinking this out could probably provide a dozen horror stories I haven't thought of, but the Von Neumann Machines just sound like the first way to get another sentient race to visit you saying; "Don't do this again."

"What do we do with the Children" then, is the only thing I can think of for what advanced races would "fight" about. And when I say fight, I would say that it would be more like intergalactic chess match of observation and positioning or the destruction of proxies. Like your parents might have a divorce and fight bitterly over the kids, but they don't kill each other or the kids. They don't want to have the kids hear them arguing if they can help it. I'm assuming that any race that got to the level of FTL space ships, would have destroyed itself, if it hadn't gotten over the penchant for putting leaders like Dick Cheney or Stalin in power. Greedy, self-serving, and Zero-sum-game sentients existing with a technology that any one of them could use cannot create a police state effective enough to police such power. They would have to enforce altruism at a genetic level. Understand? Either you have 100% transparency of action, or you build better sentients..

So, either you think you should let the kids figure out things on their own, or you think the kids need some guidance, a third possibility, of looking at humans as lab rats, is also a concern -- and I really, really hope we don't have anyone in charge of the Sol system with that point of view. But from a superior life form point of view, we could be like an ant farm or a garden with ants. You like the interesting things the ants do, or you just see them as useful in the contexts of an interesting garden (gulp-- meaning, is it time for pesticide?).

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Who exactly are the Dragonians?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join