It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of multidimensional molecules that know you're watching...Down the rabbit hole.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Same here. But it exists all the same.
Trying talking about anything spiritual in the science forum and you will see.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
For me science and spirituality are the same thing, so I don't keep up with the disputes.

Until science and spirituality understand they they are both only part of the whole... neither will prosper

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by bsbray11
For me science and spirituality are the same thing, so I don't keep up with the disputes.

Until science and spirituality understand they they are both only part of the whole... neither will prosper

True, but I think it safe to say, that we have more of an issue with science denying spirituality, versus spirituality denying science, which is ironic, because that does not really seem scientific.
Science wants/needs physical proof to support spiritual claims, when spiritual claims often find their proof within perceptual extensions of what is considered physical or the experience realms, which to the spiritual person, is an extension of the "physical". Not always does a skeptic realize it is their skepticism that could be the hindrance of such "spiritual" claims of other realms, entities, revelations, miracles, manifestations, auras, visions, notions and their proofs.
Basically what I mean is that spirituality sort of reaches into a different dimension, and the tests and their verification is shared between the different realms of experience, thus validating them, whereas an experimenter which lacks the frame of reference to compose such tests, will obviously lack the frame of reference to see the results as well.
Personally I think its a much more intricate tone of science, because it could involve infinite true outcomes that could be infinitely different depending on the observer and the observed, maybe I could perform tests that would in my experience validate them, but to anyone else, would not work in the exact same way. If that IS true, then maybe we should take another look at schizophrenia! lol but seriously...
Maybe thats what evolution has in store for us, the ability to see and understand the intricate inseparable connections between science, evolution, and spirituality. (in a sense that validates spirituality and not just deems it imagination and hysteria)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join