It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon base?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
hello

I just found this at youtube..where else

i was always interested in an alien moon base since i saw the
disclosure project.

seems a real vid but im no expert,maybe some expert here who can
tell this is true or debunk?

anyways thanks

Alien Base on Moon

greetz from holland

why doesnt the player work,what did i do wrong?

nl.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-3-2008 by sunspot0]

[edit on 22-3-2008 by sunspot0]

[Mod Note embed video link]

[edit on 22/3/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I think most of the alien moon bases have been debunked. I mean, why would NASA even take the picture? And release it to the public? For that matter, why even "update" their space-cams to take color pictures?

They could just as well say that some sort of radiation makes it impossible to take pictures in space.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
good point

but i also have heard that nasa is airbrushing the pictures

maybe these have leaked out somehow?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I heard a very interesting claim about 15 yrs ago from our good family friend, who is Russian journalist, and his father was top ranked general in Soviet missile base. One of his huge knowledge was:

- Moon is the brains of earth.

He said that its common knowledge for scientist, and that "you can not land to moon because of it. You can also travel just little bit away from earth because this fact." So, moon is the brains... Never heard that claim after.

Another interesting information from him that time was:

- Russia has fighter jet that you can not see with your eyes.

After 15 yrs its common knowledge. British tank can dissapear from your sight. That time it was something totally E.T...

- Russia has torpedo what can travel over 3000 km/h.

We all remember "Kursk" and its highly quarded secret with its new torpedo. New torpedo are running fast, but that time that was also knowledge of E.T. B/W I still havent get any confirm of the capability of these by today.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karras
I think most of the alien moon bases have been debunked. I mean, why would NASA even take the picture? And release it to the public? For that matter, why even "update" their space-cams to take color pictures?

They could just as well say that some sort of radiation makes it impossible to take pictures in space.

I believe NASA photos are in a way not considered NASA property, but they must supply photos to whoever requests them. The photos aren't leaked out. NASA airbrushes out things it doesn't want people to see, then sends them out. That video showed a few of those smudged/airbrushed structures. But other things in the video were fake, like that complex of small hexagon shaped things near the end, plus some other stuff.

For witnesses talking about NASA airbrushed moon photos, view this video:
video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
what i don't get is that why don't thay just tell us that we are not alone. i mean come on theres really no point to it. as for the video, i'm not sure. some of it looks real but for all i know that vid could just be some persons idea of a joke. but my opinion is that i think it might be real.

top topics

join