It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The assassination of Archduke Ferdinand - opening move of the NWO?.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
For those of you who don't know, the eligible mr. Ferdinand's full name is Franz Ferdinand Karl Giuermo Anikò Strezpek Belschwitz Mòric Pinche Bálint Szilveszter Gömpi Maurice Bzoch János Frajkor Ludwig van Haverbeke Josef von Habsburg-Lothringen.

Certainly a mouthful, and some forums would consider that a worthy thread-topic in itself.

But this is ATS, and as such i'm making this thread for a reason, and that reason is to illuminate the factors surrounding the assassination of The Duke.

The official story goes that Ferdinand was assassinated by one Gavrilo Pincip, who probably doesn't have as big a name as the guy he assassinated, but n/m that.

The involvement of the Black hand is known of, as it was because of the Black hand's links to Serbia that relations between Austria and Serbia declined so rapidly.

The ensuing war shaped the future of mankind, indeed some do say that if the first world war had not occured, then the second could not possibly have happened.

Anyway, now that the chaff has been sorted from the wheat, i'll start getting to the bread of the matter.

It is my assertion that the operations of the Black Hand during WW1 Could not have been comissioned by any other than a truly elite member of the organisation, and as such that Elite likely had his own motivations for authorising involvement with the assassination.

As usual with causes of war, independance plays a key role in the reasons for the assassination, although of course in this case it is uncertain as to how the political movement at the time had the idea that the assassination of a member of Austrian Nobility would result in their freedom.

I'm of the opinion that whoever had the idea of carrying out the assassination was either off his face on shrooms or Opium, or the actual purpose of the assassination has not been disclosed.

So there we have TWO examples of unknowns surrounding the assassination - the involvement of the Black hand and the ultimate endorsement of whoever it was that was authorising such high-class targets at the time.

This, combined with the official story's apparent short-comings, makes me suspicious to say the least.

But how does this tie in with a NWO, i hear you ask.

My explanation is absurdly simple, as is always the case when it comes to my explanations - naturally i'll make a statement and then spend a few paragraphs clarifying the various points i make, with perhaps a conclusion towards the end.

Here's one i made earlier;

The Man who authorised the execution of Ferdinand was a member of a fledgling NWO organisation.

As such, Secret Societies which employ Assassination tactics as a method of ensuring control could be said to be using 'Slavic' methods of manipulation.

But how would the NWO stand to gain from the war that erupted due to the death of the ArchDuke?

Well, for starters it caused deep-seated issues between European nations that, if they had not been at war with one another, would have probably found themselves uniting and forming some sort of Alliance of Nations, kinda like an Economy-focused NATO.

However, that didn't happen - the countries in Europe found themselves divided and reduced to small, almost insignificant military powers, incapable of defending themselves against a large, combined force.

If there was indeed an NWO agenda on the rampage during those times, this would be a classic example of 'Divide and Conquer', if you look at the involvement of the nazis in later years.

It is the links between the political spectrum at the end of World War 1 and at the start of World War 2 that i'm focusing on, so we'll take a look at things at the end of WW1.

4 of the traditional dynasties ended because of the war, so some could say that this is the 'elimination of the competition' aspect of the NWO agenda.

So, was Hitler an agent of a NWO?

He wouldn't nessecarily have to be, conditions at the time were such that Hitler could have been manipulated into leading the Nazi Party by college professors, students with a political agenda of their own, or even his bloody mother.

It is because of the events that surrounded BOTH the first and second world war that i believe that some sort of ulterior motive was in place, and whether or not this ulterior motive was defeated is a question that only those who were involved can answer.

The Assassination of the Archduke, the Possible Black-hand/NWO agenda, the Division of European States, the Reichstag Fire, The rise of the Nazi party and more attribute to an idea that sits in my mind like a sinister crone peering into a crystal ball.

You don't have to respond, but if any information on the Black Hand or events of the early 20th century can be delivered my way it will be greatly appreciated.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
That is an amazing theory worthy of looking into. However information is indeed scarce regarding that era.
The thing is the whole situation stinks with the NWO's MO.
Now i am not one to truly beleave in reptilian aliens ruling the world but looking at the whole situation and history in this centuary, i see an oppertunity for people to gain power over the others and where there is an oppertunity to take power, there are people to take the oppertunity.
Observing the trend of society pre and post world war1, we can see that the corporations have become stronger and individuals have become weaker.
This is slowly giving rise to supercorps which are in position and have power to effect global governments.
The point being, the only way for large corporations to rise to power was to trigger a large scale war so they would get money from the governments.
It may sound bad but war makes money. It is a business and there are players who gamble in it.
If you do have more information on this topic please do post it.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by raptorinvictus

Thank you for responding, and on such a fine day.

Unfortunately i do not have any further information other than that which can be found using a simple search engine (disregarding the black-hand, obviously).

If you're interested in finding out about the corporations that were around at the time, you could start by looking into the various arms manufacturers that were actively designing and making military vehicles such as the rolls-royce armoured car.

What i find interesting is that during WW2 a German vehicle, ordered mainly by members of the Waffen-SS subsidiary Schutzstaffel was in fact manufactured by a Austrian Company named Steyr-Daimler-Puch Spezialfahrzeug GmbH, otherwise known as Steyr-Werke AG.

Here's a picture of their logo;-

Now, far be it from me to go prying into matters that have nothing to do with me, but this company was active since the beginning of the closing days of the 19th century producing bikes and towards the closing of the century Rifles, and started producing Vehicles in 1915 - high time for arms manufacture eh?

This doesn't prove anything, but it's curious nonetheless.

[heavy editing due to incompetence]

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Throbber]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I haven't a clue where to find a semi-credible source about the black hand's operations.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
And you JUST figured that out?

Sorry for the rudeness...

But you are right on, that is EXACTLY what happened.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Oh?

Would you like to highlight how you came to the same conclusion without simply relying on other people to tell you how it was done?

edit; in case you hadn't noticed, apology NOT accepted.

If maybe you had more to say than agreeing with me and apologising, i might ignore it - otherwise i think you're just using the apology and promotion as an excuse to belittle me.

Which is entirely reasonable, don't you think?

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Throbber]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
You mentioned "NWO" in this discussion.

What exactly is "NWO"?

It it a group of people?

It is a title?

It it a organisation?

It is a plan?

What is "NWO"?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber
I haven't a clue where to find a semi-credible source about the black hand's operations.

This is a good, if concise article on the Black Hand which should give you a starting block for further research

net.lib.byu.edu...

Although they are presented as Anarchists they did have a leadership structure so they are not in the purest sense. Their ideals have much more to do with national self-determination in my opinion than in philosophical anarchism.

There are hundreds of books that will give you a better idea of the period in general and I am sure you will find that there are many books dedicated to the Black Hand.

Originally posted by Throbber
What i find interesting is that during WW2 a German vehicle, ordered mainly by members of the Waffen-SS subsidiary Schutzstaffel was in fact manufactured by a Austrian Company named Steyr-Daimler-Puch Spezialfahrzeug GmbH, otherwise known as Steyr-Werke AG.

This was common place, when the Nazis annexed Austria, Bohemia, Slovakia etc they, particularly the SS, nationalised the industry, invariably heavy industry was immediately turned around to the war effort. The SS also took over textile manufacturing and converted them to making uniforms etc. Less understandable, and one of the reasons why the Nazi regime in the end failed, the SS produced fancy good such as fine porcelain in these acquired factories.

The work force for these factories was taken from the occupied territories, mostly forced labour from Poland and slavs from the Baltic states, although Jews from the East were also used after 1941, and Jews from the Reich after 1942.

All the revenuce from these SS enterprises should have in theory been directed to the Reich, however a considerable proportion of it was syphoned into SS accounts. It is this revenue that was moved out of the country at the end of the war to South America via Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

Porsche and Bosch were the major developers of heavy armaments and components for the Nazis. These companies retained their private ownership but their manufacture was overseen by the state. Companies like Skoda though were only allowed to retain their management structure in conjunction with SS control. Porsche and Bosch not only benefited financially from the war, but also escaped any major post-war penalities for their role in assisting the Nazis. Both were able to effectively cloak their holdings, Bosch via Enskilda Bank (Wallenbergs). Many of the US elites had investments in Bosch, as did members of the British Royal family. The Bank of International Settlements also played a very important role in the concealment of these affiliations and in the laudering profits earnt in the Reich through the neutral states to investors in the US and UK.

top topics

join