It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1962 mars landing footage with signs of life.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
And a simple search would have revealed the dosens of threads we have on ATS, discussing this fake topic. It has been up countless times.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
reply to post by scottr.

This is ATS where we discuss, and, yes, debate anything that comes our way. You are in the wrong place if you can't handle your video being debated.

But you don't debate. You just rubbish other people's opinions and offer nothing in the way of intelligent discussion. Hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
We will not find something serious untill we have people on the Mars, I think. But maybe NASA have found something and have told surtain important people who fund the missions, but have been told to hold back the information to the public. Or something like that!?!
Maybe they want to wait untill their man-mission to Mars is official.
I'm starting to wonder if that is what astronaut Christer Fuglesang gave hints about when he said humans will live on Mars in 25 years:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I meen why would an astronaut say we will go to Mars if life on Mars is impossible due to the radiation and climate??!?

Right?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I just wonder...,
where is just one of the actors that contributed to the voices of the Russian/American joint team that watched in awe as the ship, or helicopter, if you will, circled around the terrain, and then settled to a landing.
Or, someone involved with the camera crew, if not special effects cameramen who helped set up the scenery? 1977.
If one reexamines this issue can you certainly believe that that was not footage from Mars?
Rubbish indeed!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The footage is fake, admittedly, but how is it we know what color martian skies are? I've see green and yellow skies on earth. Pink, orange, red, purple... that's about it for earth... in my own personal experience, which is the only thing I can truly claim to know, and then we all know the senses can be deceived or input misinterpreted, so what was that about the color of Martian skies?

[edit on 14-5-2008 by djerwulfe]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by scottr.

I think what you've got here is footage from a british documentary called 'Alternative 3' (google it) which was a very clever, fake documentary made around 1976. Great conspiracy stuff, but like I said, apparently bogus. And yes - it involed a Mars landng in 1962 - with footage

J.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Don't forget 35 million miles between the craft and Houston would mean about 3 minute delays each way in the radio transmissions

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by scottr.

This appears to ve a version of the 1977 ITV hoax, made for UKTV. It is a fake, and I saw it in 1977. I am a UK citizen (now 52), but was a 20-year old when this hoax appeared on TV.

Steve

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
never been to mars, I have heard that the rover sent some pictures back and the sky was Blue if my memory serves me correctly, they said Red but 1962 ... I guess it was under cover of the Bay of Pigs incident... oh, yea.... conspiracy stuff...

after all Hitler had a Flying disk in 1945, so yes it is possible...

has anyone figured out how they got so many moon rocks...?

the payload of all Moon missions could not have brought back that much yet, we have moon rocks up the waaa zooo.... ???

and then you have Dark Mission.... richard hoagland,

well I guess, I have to wait till I get up there to see for my self..

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Unlike the Egyptian Pydamid, the pirctures of the pyramids on mars seem to have the geological features of the surrounding area on their surface, while on the Egyptian pyramid you can clearly see the brics.

A better comparison of a similiar earthbound Pyramid are the Chinese Pyramids, of which some dwarf the egyptian pyramids.

www.esoturio.com...

Here a link for non crauts

www.earthquest.co.uk...

In chinese scrolls which are 5000 years old, the pyramids are described as being "very old".

Then there are the structures discovered off the sea of Japan.

www.esoturio.com...

www.google.de... FQjCNFnCxZZ0CC_PIl-t-UXzT4gCdbjBA&sig2=_Kd20Ybva0YUX6oiZBoSPg

Those structures are AT LEAST 12.000 years old. It is possible to date the last time an object was dry. Those pyramids slipped under the water some 12.000 odd years ago. They might as well be 13.000 15.000 or even 20.000 years old as far as we know.

Before we worry about Mars and the moon we should stick to earth.

Also if those have been erected by aliens, how come there is not one single piece of advanced gear to be found? Not even a wire has been in any of the thombs. I found it hard to believe they landed in Flinstones Stone spacecrafts Clad in bronze spacesuits.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

Anyway the pyramids being thombs maybe they were supposed to be covered in earth at some point, something that was not quite possible in Egypt. Whatever civilisation was on the planet before ours, its must have achieved globalisation happily covering the planet in pyramids.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I am not alluding this video is real or not but what I will say is, what they tell us verses the reality of the situation are usually, two entirely different scenarios.

Just because they SAY we went to the Moon in 1969 (and not earlier) or SAY we haven't been to Mars should be taken with a grain of salt.

Haven't we learned by now, we cannot trust the authorities? Our own government lies to us CONSTANTLY so what makes you think NASA is above board and any more honorable? They're the same people!

The people in charge either lie to protect us, lie to keep us out of the loop, lie for control and greed or lie cause they're merely guessing some times.

About Mars? I agree. How do we know what the atmosphere is like? Because 'they' said so? Pffffffffffft. There have been Remote Reviewers (whom, the military use so there's something to this talent) who claim Mars is NOTHING like they say. In fact, it's very inhabitable.

And the Moon? It is my belief not only were we there earlier than the 60's but......we've long colonized it and STILL send people there now. There's a whole other black-op space program(s) going on. There are space wars (likely with Tesla weapon-technology) going on right now. Whose behind that? Where are those funds coming from?
Now ask yourself: Where do you suppose (part or all) 1.7 trillion dollars of defense funds disappeared to (that Rumsfeld announced Sept 10th 2001)? And that's.........only what they're making public.

Get with the program people. We're being duped. Stop believing them. They're not here to help us. Or to share their infinite wisdom with us! They have their own agenda and if anything, we're just in the way!

All I know is they know a LOT more than what they share.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I remember seeing this for my first time a year or so ago...it tripped me out hard enough to spark a little part of my brain in becoming more interested in Mars...however...I also soon found out it was a hoax unfortunately...that did not however diminish my interest in this incredible planet...I continued research for about a month...I did end up finding some pictures from one of the rovers that showed crystal blue sky however...which led to more research...apparently there are a few place (mostly near the poles) on Mars that actualy DO have blue skies...I am going to assume from what I have read it is attributed to the ice caps and their reflections of the sun...kinda like here on Earth with the sky being blue mostly because of the reflection of our vast oceans... I wish I could find those official photo's again...it was funny though I don't think NASA/JPL made any effort to cover them up either...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
#. I don't know why anyone even bothers to post threads on ATS anymore.

Flag for you man. At least you tried!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by scottr.

I remember seeing a film called "Alternative 3" quite some time ago that had similar footage, and one person remarking that if people ever saw this, they would hang them all.
Check this out:

and this:

I have been "told," take this with a grain of salt, there is no proof whatsoever, that a human being can walk about on Mars with an Oxygen bottle. Knowing what I know about NASA, the secret part, I would believe most anything possible.
The same man who told me this also told me there was an accident there on Mars, and that many people had been killed, this supposedly happened in the 1980s. I would not swear to any of it, but it is food for thought, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You can always start with the most rudimentary fact checking. First of all, the astronauts are talking with 'HOUSTON' in 1962:

Established as the Manned Spacecraft Center (MSC) in 1961, the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center (JSC) named in honor of the late President, is responsible for the design, development, and operation of human space flight....

The MSC opened in 1963 with Gemini IV as the first flight controlled here and became a hub of activity as the Gemini program ended and the Apollo program gained momentum. The Apollo program obtained the national goal, set by President Kennedy in 1961 of landing men on the Moon and returning them safely within the decade of the 1960's.

www.spacecenter.org...

Even with deep "black project" pockets, JSC would not be up and running in under a year.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Fun Fact, (not from a mockumentary), is the highest orbit achieved by manned space flight (other than Apollo missions that reached earth escape velocity) is held by Gemini XI (11),
with an apogee of 1,374.1 km mid September, 1966.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join