It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

phil schneider finally debunked? scalenohedral crystals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
phil makes the claim that scalenohedral crystals are PROOF OF ALIEN ORIGIN. a brief google search will show that calcite is regularly found as a scalenohedral crystal.. further, scalenohedreal crystal can readily be found as one of many "normal crystal orders" in a google search of mineral crystal orders. if phil's claim is more narrow-that he is speaking of metallic crystal forms-then i don't know. i haven't found any references to metallic scalenohedral crystals. perhaps somebody else can enlighten. a blatantly false easily verifiable scientific claim would make him appear dubious.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Interesting! You should consider posting this multiple times to make sure everyone sees it. Phil killed the two alien greys right?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well he's dead, thats a fact

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I heard some of his earlier lectures when he was just a geologist and not humankind's Alien-killer where he talked about what happened completely different then later. The first time I heard him talk he said he was there at the incident but wasn't first in etc. I've heard people that lecture on the UFO/weird-crap circuit say he might have been talking truth, but embellished it beyond the point that most people would believe.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
why dont people like phil just get a lie detector test... i mean wouldnt that kind of prrove or disproove that they are lying pretty easily?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by robbin_the_hood
why dont people like phil just get a lie detector test... i mean wouldnt that kind of prrove or disproove that they are lying pretty easily?

Because hes dead. Technically, he would pass the lie detector test as he wouldnt be generating any impulses.

Thing is, Schneider becomes extremely difficult to debunk considering the manner of his death. The physiological case is that he could not have strangled himself, which leads us to believe that he was murdered, that he was silenced. Take into account the fact that his research also disappeared... very dodgy indeed.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I am a Phil Schneider (RIP) fan as well as a Bill Cooper (RIP) fan and if you carefully analyse what Schneider and Cooper both had to say (in all of their work), even alien conspiracies ASIDE, the similarities are incredible. Remembering that most of this information had never been heard of in the early to mid 1990’s when these videos were made.

This is not an exhaustive list but both

said Oklahoma: inside job
said WTC bombing (1993) inside job
Waco: inside job
said AIDS: man made
said NWO is coming
talked about population reduction
talked about gun control and the intention of the founding fathers.
talked about the erosion of Constitution and Bill of Rights
talked about prison (concentration) camps, slave labour,
talked about enslavement (and control) of the masses
talked about US/Soviet bogus cold war and space programs
talked about Weather technology manipulation
talked about Aurora, stealth fighter etc
talked about CIA control drugs and using profits for black operations
both spent lots of time and money trying to get this info out.
had many attempts on their lives
are now dead

Plus ET similarities:
DUMBS
Area 51, groom lake,
ET’s been here or visiting for thousands of years, mainly underground
Cililizations outside of Earth, moon mining
Abductions, mutilations
Human/alien treaty
Recovered craft, aliens
Back engineered technology
Ufo sighting around nuclear facilities/ testing
Etc, etc etc

I believe that there could well be some truth in what they had to say..

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Here is a link to one of my old threads, with a lecture from Phil: www.abovetopsecret.com... If anybody is interested...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by robbin_the_hood

I'd have to say it would all depend on how nervous he was during the test... The fact that he's a whistle blower I'd think answering all the questions he's not supposed to know anything about would make him nervous... Might make it impossible for him to take a legitimate test... Also he is dead...

My opinion is you can't debunk him by disproving one of his claims... I feel there is a lot of validity in what he says...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Some Lie Detectors would work, for ol'Phill..

Voice-tension detectors measure degrees of vocal vibration, to determine if someone is telling the truth. So just let it sit infront of your speakers, play some Schneider(Phil not Dee) and do a lil'research.

I used to have a Sharper Image "Truth Quest," a phone; that is a lie detector, aswell.. This one looks better though... Purported accuracy is 85 percent, when used with digital signals. And it even works with cell phones!

De-FIB-ulator
gadgetuniverse.com...

top topics

join