It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian Politician Claims Most Will Perish by 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Norwegian Politician Claims Most Will Perish by 2012

www.projectcamelot.net

I am a Norwegian politician. I would like to say that difficult things will happen from the year 2008 till the year 2012.

The Norwegian government is building more and more underground bases and bunkers. When asked, they simply say that it is for the protection of the people of Norway. When I enquire when they are due to be finished, they reply “before 2011”.

The plan is that 2,000,000 Norwegians are going to be safe, and the rest will die.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I am not really sure what to make of this. I have read many things from this site but this is a bit disturbing. I hope some people will weigh in on this.

I would guess since we have no way to prove or disprove this info we have to just speculate.

Comments?

www.projectcamelot.net

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Comments?

www.projectcamelot.net

I have read this before, its been the topic of a lot of discussions.

Have you read the entire article?
According to this government official they are using alien technology (blue crystals) to develop the underground bunkers.

It is a small piece of the entire conspiracy puzzle if you are a believer.

Very interesting read for anyone, to say the least.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sounds like they are doing what the black-government is doing here... only publicly.

Deep underground military bases are an issue that some people just won't swallow.

Trillions of dollars unaccounted for, all of them going into the building of massive underground bases, even cities. Hundreds of thousands of classified employees working on these projects, and the elite among them are going to be there when the time comes.

Hell, we can't even convince people to take a look at this issue as a conspiracy theory, and the Nords are publicly admitting it

One thing we won't be hearing though is stuff like genetic manipulation. If you ever have the stomach, look up the "hall of nightmares". Genetic manipulation in D.U.M.B's is something I try not to think about...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

I was thinking and feeling the same thing you posted. I hope we can circumvent what will happen.

The audio interview was interesting and seemed a bit far fetched.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
[color=#BCD2EE]

Already posted:

A letter from a Norwegian politician (2012)

[color=#CDCDB4]Please join discussion in the above link.

Thread closed.

[font=Arial Black][color=#CD5555]--khunmoon--
mod&member[/font]

PS Not a news source, no date, pure speculations. First time posted in January, moved to skunk works, which this one also will be.

top topics

join