It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Rules out General Fallon Testimony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Pentagon Rules out General Fallon Testimony

www.rawstory.com

The Pentagon on Friday ruled out including Adm. William Fallon as a witness before Congress when the top U.S. military and diplomatic officials in Baghdad testify next month on the way ahead in Iraq.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
LMAO

No big suprise there. No dissent allowed amongst the ranks. Either kiss the Dictators feet, or you have no voice. Typical of this putrid admin. I wonder if Patreus will be next on the chopping block for his less-than-rosey assessment of the current nightmare that is Iraq?

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

One that counts? How about 450,000 dying troops? And I stick up for
Commander Fallon, he knows alot in his posistion, and we all remember our Hero.........Pat Tillman who got poped in the same place three times before he hit the ground?
I heard from a Special Forces, Veitnam that it took something fast like an M-16, We don't have a conspiresy theory we have mass murder of our troops. I've been talking for years about it. 5242820 U.S. government Patent on page 20 describes the illness, and these lard heads won't listen.
If our troops are not safe then who may I ask is? Thank you for coming up with this subject. Try viewing in the gray area twords the bottom of
beyondtreason.com and see what you think. I got so angry I couldn't stand it.

new topics

join