It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question of Angels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hello. I thought I'd bring up something of my personal studies, to
see what masons know on the topic. I'm currently studying "Angelology". I'm particularly interested in anything you've personally learned on the subject of hierarchy and "Dominions," especially as they pertain to the priesthood of

Melchizedek
Melchisedech
Malki-tzédek
Malki-ẓédeq
Malchizedek
Melchisedec
Melkisedek

And particularly as it relates to
Sedek
Zedek
Tzedek

And how this ends up as a priesthood of Angels, particulary Malakhim, Messenger angels and the planet Jupiter.

I know that's covering alot of ground and ideas, but if you have info, I'd appreciate the data. However, I've already read the wikipedia entry, so
something in addition to that would be better, especially if it's from some old dusty volume that you happened upon in your own studies.

Thanks

[edit on 21-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
bumping this for responses.

anybody know any of the info listed above?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I am not a mason, so the question is not directed to me.
I will give this topic a bump.
My guess is that Masons are not going to help you.
Why give away info that they had to pay for?

Anyway, I am not an expert on the subject, but I can give you a very faint outline of someone who is an expert.

The purpose of the Old Testament is to show the legitimacy of the Jew's claim to the Holy Land after the Conquest of Babylon by the Meda-Persians.
They put together a convincing book to present to Cyrus to have him give the Jews a commission to re-build Jerusalem and to re-build the temple.
They were given exclusive right to re-settle the land and were given military aid by the Empire to do so.
Sound familiar?
Melchisedec is an important part of the argument to support the claim because of his relationship to Abraham.
By saying this, I do not imply that the Old Testament is not Historicly accurate.
It had to pass inspection by the current scolars, and matched up with the history books of its time.
The fact is that there were people there that had to be driven off and defeated by the returning nation.
Again, sound familiar?

new topics

join