It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masters of the False Flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It appears to me that many people are tired of hearing 9/11 Conspiracies. My guess is maybe as much as 13-20% of our population doesn’t care what the truth is because they benefit directly by what is and has been going on. Then there is the 50-60% that know we have a Secret Government that have done and continue to commit great crimes against governments and its peoples across the globe and that includes the American people but, these are the middle class down to the poor who have no power and are kept busy just surviving or for whatever their reasons will not do anything serious to drag these criminals into the light of day; this includes the majority of government employees and employees and families who paycheck comes from Oil Companies, Banks and the Media Giants. Between the two groups, that equates to about 80% of our Adult Population.

This leaves about 20% of our population that could do something if they were convinced the worst is all true; this series of videos I found on YouTube is for you and should paint a sobering picture of our CIA, the Oil Companies, the Royal Family, Israel and the puppets and fronts in our government. I believe the Hijackers were CIA operatives and it was Israeli’s MOSSAD who set up all the explosives and that it was a Missile that hit the Pentagon.

After years of weighing the facts, I believe 9/11 was a CIA Orchestrated False Flag. This video series to meant to point out what our CIA , Bush Sr. and Jr. are capable and if you are missing any of the dots, these videos will help make it clear that the Real Terrorists are right here amongst us.

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Good work
It has always been my belief that those against 9/11 investigations are simply in denial. This nation was highjacked by Nazi death cult members a LONG time ago... 9/11 was just one of many significant acts of treason carried from within the government. There will always be people in denial. And I have always believed that we need to leave them behind . There is nothing to be gained from trying to change their mind or convince them.

It is a much better idea as you said to go after the 20% of the population that is still unaware. There are still plenty of people without the slightest clue that the government is corrupt at any capacity - we have to expose them to the idea that satanists and psychopaths are running the show very slowly.... like easing them into ice cold water.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I have been a Racist, Bigot, Sexist all my life; it served me well but now, as the last portion of my life rolls forward, I have a lifetime to look back upon and because I beleive all of this it is going to break in the next few years, I am searching my conscience and trying to "Get Right".

Here is another Video...there are so many:

youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Looks like good stuff. I only had time to watch the first one, but I'll be back. Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

No one should misunderstand me, I think the dyd is cast; the chickens are gone; the cows are across the road and scattered to the hills; American is going to collapse and we have not even begun to suffer. It will not much of anything to push our economy over the edge and as shrewd as these NWO people are, they can not control nature; although HAARP is a nice try; they can not overcome the sun moving to the middle of our solar system and an event that has proven historically to bring worldwide devastation.

All I do here and elsewhere has nothing to do with any belief that we can correct the problems/wrongs, we can not, nor do I believe there is anything that is going to prevent America and the Western World going into a major depression...IT IS UNAVOIDABLE. I do what I do in the hope opf "Picking Sides and Settling My Own Karma".

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajKarma
they can not overcome the sun moving to the middle of our solar system and an event that has proven historically to bring worldwide devastation.

The sun moving to the middle of our solar system, where is the middle?

If you meant galaxy... then we would've already been dead before we reach the middle (in the middle of our galaxy is a super-massive blackhole).

Here is a quick definition of a Solar system:
1. The sun with the celestial bodies that revolve around it in its gravitational field

And an event that has been proven historically? Can you show me this so called proof.

Sorry that I'm way off-topic, but this caught my eye.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The_unraveller

Cute, you be the expert as I am an old man and don't always think so clearly or type what I mean to say. However, just to set the record straight, I was referring to the Mayan Calendar and The Galactic Alignment of the December 2012 solstice sun with the Galactic equator.

Frankly, I am coming to the conclusion that it is whateveer it is and there is nothing anyone can do about.

space.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajKarma
No one should misunderstand me, I think the die is cast; the chickens are gone; the cows are across the road and scattered to the hills; American is going to collapse and we have not even begun to suffer.

All I do here and elsewhere has nothing to do with any belief that we can correct the problems/wrongs, we can not, nor do I believe there is anything that is going to prevent America and the Western World going into a major depression...IT IS UNAVOIDABLE. I do what I do in the hope opf "Picking Sides and Settling My Own Karma".

Simply put and probably a good helping of the hard cold truth. However our creators gift is freewill, and while we still enjoy it there's nothing to compare it to. So I continue to search for more information and enlightenment with what is left of my time on earth.

PS from the mouth of a child: What is a rainbow?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Adolf Hitler burned his own Reichstag building in 1933 to blame on his political enemies. He would later declare that, “Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death.” Hitler’s Nazi Reichmarshall and Luftwaffe Chief Hermann Goering is quoted as saying, “Naturally, the common people don't want war … But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”

False-Flags are covert operations usually conducted by governments or corporations which are made to appear as though performed by another entity. For instance when Hitler burned his own Reichstag to blame on the communists, or when the USS Maine was blown-up to blame on Cuba/Spain. False-Flags are used disturbingly often and effectively through the implementation of the Hegelian Dialectic, which will be explained in the next section.

“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed and hence clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an engless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” -H.L. Mencken

“There is no excuse at this stage of American development for a posture of political innocence, including an unquestioning acceptance of the good faith of our government. After all, there has been a long history of manipulated public beliefs, especially in matters of war and peace. Historians are in increasing agreement that the facts were manipulated (1) in the explosion of the USS Maine to justify the start of the Spanish-American War (1898), (2) with respect to the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to justify the previously unpopular entry into World War II. (3) in the Gulf of Tonkin incident of 1964, used by the White House to justify the dramatic extension of the Vietnam War to North Vietnam, and, most recently, (4) to portray Iraq as harboring a menacing arsenal of weaponry of mass destruction, in order to justify recourse to war in defiance of international law and the United Nations.”
-Richard Falk, Forward – “The New Pearl Harbor”

One of the methods used by the elite to incrementally implement their New World Order agenda is known as “Problem-Reaction-Solution” or the “Hegelian Dialectic” from the German philosopher.

“Hegel proposed that all spiritual, intellectual and historical development (whether negative or positive) progressed from the outcome of two opposing ideals. Thesis
clashed with antithesis and this produced synthesis. The modern day application of the dialectic is used by the ruling elite to create mass groupthink that enables them to further their agenda without opposition. In its simplest form, it is brainwashing. In the past, the dialectic has been used to manufacture war. Both the Bolsheviks and the Nazis were funded and supported by the global elite. These two forces were then made to clash in order to foment the chaos of world war two. The widely used term amongst researchers today is ‘Problem-Reaction-Solution’ and the tactic is mainly used to oppress populations, advance the police state and further the geopolitical aims of the New World Order.” -Paul Joseph Watson, “Order Out of Chaos” (13)

First a problem is created and designed to elicit a certain reaction out of the public. Then the people demand something be done about the problem and willingly accept the pre-planned NWO solution; a solution that always involves actions or legislation that never would have passed under normal circumstances.

“It works like this – the manipulating body covertly creates a problem and then directs the media to incessantly focus on it without recourse. Remember, you only need to control the top of the pyramid – most media coverage is an exercise in regurgitating what the big newspapers and T.V. stations are reporting. The problem could be anything – a war, a financial collapse, a rash of child abductions, or a terrorist attack. The power of the media can create the false perception that a big problem exists, even if it doesn’t … Once you have created this problem you make sure that an individual, a group or an aspect of society is blamed. This then rallies the population behind the desperate lunge for a solution to the problem. ‘Something must be done!’ they cry in unison. The people that created the problem in the first place then come back in and offer the solution that the people demand. Remember – the people screaming for a solution do not know that the problem was artificially created in the first place. The solution to the problem is always a further curtailment of freedom and an advancement of one or more aspects of the New World Order agenda – whether that is geopolitical expansion, new laws or the implantation of new societal worldviews.” -Paul Joseph Watson, Order Out of Chaos (13)

“The Hegelian dialectic of problem-reaction-solution. Attack yourself, blame your enemies, and tell the public you can protect them if they give up their freedoms.” -Alex Jones, “911 Descent into Tyranny”

[edit on 23-3-2008 by freight tomsen]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Operation Northwoods

“It has been officially revealed via declassified government documents that the US military and government has covertly planned to perpetrate acts of terror upon innocent civilians in order to justify an engagement in conflict that would have, at the time, benefited the government’s wider geopolitical agenda … According to ABC News, In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba. Long hidden documents, uncovered in 2001 by former ABC News investigative reporter James Bamford, code-named OPERATION NORTHWOODS, put a haunting perspective behind the events of September 11. The Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) documents propose launching a secret and violent war of terrorism against their own country in order to condition the people of the USA into supporting an intended war against Cuba. These sickening plans called for innocent American civilians to be shot, for Cuban refugees to be blown up, for violent and continued acts of terrorism to be perpetrated in major American cities, for innocents to be framed for bombings, and for planes to be hijacked. This would then be blamed on Fidel Castro and Cuba, thus inciting hatred for him and Communism, and instigating the public backing that the JCS needed as an excuse to launch the pre-planned war.” -Paul Joseph Watson, Order Out of Chaos (23-4)

“The plan, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington DC, Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phoney evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they need to launch their war.” -James Bramford, “Body of Secrets” (163-4)

The recently declassified Operation Northwoods documents kept Top Secret for 40 years outline a US government plot to kill hundreds, probably thousands, of American citizens for political gain. In 1962, President JFK’s Joint Chief of Staff General L. L. Lemnitzer masterminded the Northwoods plan in order to start a war with Cuba. The American people certainly did not want a war and neither did Castro, so a series of false-flag operations were designed to cause a “helpful wave of indignation” and get the people behind a war. The methods to be employed were many and varied from starting rumors using clandestine radio, to sinking and setting fires to US ships, dressing like Cubans to attack US bases, blowing up ammunition/planes, starting fires/riots, and last but not least, hijacking and shooting down a commercial passenger plane. The document actually says that “Casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of indignation.” They even planned to “conduct funerals for mock victims” to gain added public support if there weren’t enough real victims. All this was already approved and signed by every Joint Chief of Staff and the Secretary of Defense when President John F. Kennedy received it. Thankfully for us all, JFK refused to sign the Northwoods document and the plan was never carried out, but its very existence proves that the government is certainly not always friendly and looking out for our best interests.

“It is no good people claiming their leaders could not have been behind the horrors of 9/11 when the documents exist to show that the Pentagon had planned in detail something very similar 40 years ago. And wait for this ... Operation Northwoods also planned the hijacking of civil aircraft. The documents say it was possible to create an incident that would convince the people that the Cuban aircraft had shot down a chartered civil airliner on a flight from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Venezuela or Panama.” -David Icke, “Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center” (165)

In the Northwoods document it actual refers to the U.S.S. Maine false-flag pre-text to the Spanish/American war. It reads, “A Remember the Maine incident could be arranged in several forms: We could blow up a ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba [or] we could blow up a drone anywhere in the Cuban waters.” So, Northwoods ordered to sink our own ships (like the U.S.S. Maine), ordered to hijack/shoot down our own commercial airliners (like 9/11), and to bomb ourselves (like WTC ’93, Oklahoma, Madrid, 7/7 and so many others).

“In this plan, they elaborated on how Washington, D.C. could be bombed and then Cuba could be blamed; or how they could dress U.S. Army soldiers as Cubans, then have them attack Marines at Guantanamo Bay. In another part of the plan, just as the U.S.S. Maine was sunk as a pretext for entry into the Spanish-American War, it was suggested that the Navy could blow up one of its own ships. The whole document is an insane testament to the effectiveness of the cold-blooded use of problem/reaction/solution. President Kennedy had always been a servant of the elite, but he was so shocked by the Operation Northwoods document that he signed Executive Order 11110 shortly before his death announcing that he would abolish the Federal Reserve System. He also began to pull American soldiers out of Vietnam, and signed an order to abolish the CIA. For taking these decisive actions on behalf of our Constitutional Republic, Kennedy was assassinated. He had decided to be a leader of the people and to defend their interests. The New World Order could not allow that to happen.” -Alex Jones, “911 Descent into Tyranny” (18)

new topics

top topics

join