It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Sick Of America!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
why AMERICA did the same thing on 9-11!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
HAHAHAHAHA! McDemocracy. I'm loving it!

LMAO

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 29-5-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
No country is perfect. But the United States of America is closer than any other country.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
DClark, the only people in britain who would do that are members of the BNP

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
US is really #ed up... the so called freedom and freedom of speech is just an illusional freedom... its just put into the citizens' minds to keep us feeling we're in the land of freedom when actually our every move is being watched.... if you ask me africa has more freedom than us... south america has more freedom than us..... yeah we're all high tech and rich and stuff but our freedom is just an illusion....

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
No country is perfect. But the United States of America is closer than any other country.

The closest you are going to come to being a perfect country is one of the Scandinavian ones, my friend.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am sick of these people who tell those of us who hate america to leave. I tried and I could not leave. The country I wanted to go to was on the so called terrorist list! Can you believe that? Anybody who responds with "leave it or love it"l, I turn off automatically. These are the Fox News bred dummies that populate this horrible country and make it so bad! I am not afraid to use my name, it is Richard Neva and I live in Norwich, NY

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well let me tell you what,

Any country you are ever going to go to is going to have these types of problems, their going to be doing the same thing to get whatever they want. The best thing to do in that case is try to realize it, educate other people in to not making the same mistakes, and smile at your not failed attempts when they follow your educational comments instead of the governments.

We're taught in school at an early age that a good strategist knows how to win a war. That honor comes from great Generals that often killed thousands of people to bring the nation to its greatest height in an attempt to become the most famous among our kind. And yet have you seen one man lead the favoritism of all others? No! Because there are SOO many killers, so many fighters out there trying to prove their point and get what they want! So if you think your going to escape the conspiracies by leaving America, then your sadly deeping and falling for a deeper issue than the one already at hand.

Bring out your guns, bring out your retorts. They wanna fight, fight back - don't give in. Sure Pearl Harbor was bad, the Atomic bomb, WW2 was awful - but mate, you can't change that. It's already happened, so as you may feel disgusted, feel good in the aspect that you DO have the chance to make a difference. Don't be like the rest of the population and believe their lies.

So as to where you may be "..Sick of America!!!" you are given the opprotunity like nobody else in any other country, to make the change. We may say we have no freedom, but if one goes about the right way, there's more doors with unlocked chains than there is with ones closed. You just have to open them.

So don't be SICK of America, America did NOTHING WRONG. It was the leaders we gave power to.

You have the power to CHANGE that.

Cm.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by ConMi27]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join