It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Atheists Air Brushing History?

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

I invite lightening down on me for saying this

Eh, forget about it. I have a hubby with post traumatic stress disorder. i'm accustomed to sudden outbursts.
I'd be like....wowww, where'd that come from? then one day, i figured it out. poor guy said for days after he came home, loud or sudden noises would make him jump about a foot. a symptom of bombs going off around him, night and day.

it was like being sent to the russian front at nearly 50 years of age, i guess. he's such a fine man, too, but he sure has been given the short end of the stick, almost his entire life. are you like that, ww?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Seems like we are poised for it now through the vehicle of the UN. It seems to be such a widely accepted notion on the internet that I am used to it. People like Alex Jones and company are exposing the "elites" and even some of the supernatural element. For instance "molech" worship at the Bavarian Gorge. Molech is the evil god the Jews were sacrificing their children to in the Bible. Now we have all our leader worshiping molech again in 2008 in the California woods!

[edit on 3/28/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

What are your thoughts on the NWO, Undo? Do you believe atheists are trying to rewrite history in an effort to usher it in? There was a recent thread about it and it was a fascinating read. It talked about how the overthrowing of religion was actually assisting the NWO by stopping what appears to be a major hindrance to the development of a world government. It also mentioned the effort to disprove the Bible because, let's face it, nothing warns against a NWO quite like the Bible.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

undo 'quoted' you, Ash...

So I and others would love to see your response.

Love ya! Tim/WW

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Can you point me to this phantom comment? I seem to be missing it.

Quoted me where? How many pages back? Thanks.

Love ya, too!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

i don't think the average man or woman on the street is, no.
the big power brokers maybe. or it could be, that unbeknownst to the ones calling the shots, they're doing exactly what needs to be done without realizing it. God is ultimately in control of all this, which is a freaky thought. Pope thinks he is, President thinks he is, Illuminati think they are, and so on.

I'd like to see them try to STOP the fulfillment of Revelation. It'd be a comedy.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Bill O'Reilly get Dawkins to admit Christianity is a moderating influence.

Go Bill!!!

Only 3 minutes long and right on topic

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by AshleyD

i don't think the average man or woman on the street is, no.
the big power brokers maybe. or it could be, that unbeknownst to the ones calling the shots, they're doing exactly what needs to be done without realizing it. God is ultimately in control of all this, which is a freaky thought. Pope thinks he is, President thinks he is, Illuminati think they are, and so on.

I'd like to see them try to STOP the fulfillment of Revelation. It'd be a comedy.

My sentiments exactly. Except that I think the Illuminati knows exactly what they're proposing, and I think they think they will be in control...which might be true for a very short time.

But you're right; the average man or woman on the street probably doesn't even think about it, or even know about it.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
(hint: they are hopelessly outnumbered and outclassed. Enki plans on
killing as many people as possible, and in the end game, not even the
head honchos survive that one. they think they're going to because he's
lied to them so masterfully. no, they wanted Enki and they get him, apparently. But as I mentioned before, he's the safeguard. When you step out of the protection of Yeshua, you step into Enki's arena and he don't like people. You gotta fit into his plan or you're history. could be possible he's taken up residence in one of the popes or the entire line of 'em, i dunno, but when the dust clears, 6000 + years of history will suddenly make sense.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Great, thanks. I mentioned the same thing earlier in this thread on a comment HERE. Conspiracies take place at the top and the 'layman' is completely caught unaware.

I also completely agree with you concerning your thoughts on how so many think they are in control when the truth is, they aren't.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Let's all please remember that the topic is "Are Atheists Air Brushing History?" and not our fellow members.

All opinions expressed on this site that are within the guidelines set forth by the Terms and Conditions are allowed. If there is a problem with a certain post/thread please direct commentary to the Complain/Suggestion Box to initiate staff review.

Please carry on at this time.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Here is a new thread that many may benefit from reading ASAP:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

"I take it you don't believe in Zeus, or Apollo or Thor..."

He has no idea what he's saying. That infinite number of gods
is the same group, renamed, repackaged, over and over again.
It isn't infinite at all. The Council of 70, yes?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

He loves to bring up ancient Gods as a tactic to belittle. It would be amusing if a Fallen Angel would abduct him in the name of Thor

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Are you saying abduction? I wonder if he believes in ETs? I'm pretty sure the only reptiles he believes in are the little four legged kind. Meeting angels on friendly terms is enough to screw some people up for many years, but to meet them on unfriendly terms could be devastating. Not sure I'd want to wish that on him. Would be better if he got a couple visitors from the good side. The kind of visit where you KNOW this is not a fairy tale and these are not human beings.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

The Dawkins Delusion

There is no such thing as a Dawkins!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I love the guy with the british accent!
He sounds just like Dawkins.

British people have awesome intonations in their voices, anyway.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Please remain on topic or retire to the chat room.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join