It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Cox Talks To Pasco Videographer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Fellow Forumerions,

Billy Cox informs me he has made contact with "Luis Jimenez," the videographer who taped the UFO over Wesley Chapel; Jimenez says object was "no balloon!

. . . And that’s what the Pasco County Sheriff’s Department says Luis Jimenez videotaped early Friday morning — some sort of homemade balloon. The footage exploded across the Internet after initially running on Tampa’s Fox 13-TV (seen here). But Pasco Sheriff’s spokesman Doug Tobin was unconcerned. “(A deputy) confirmed it was a balloon caught up in the trees,” he said.

Too bad that officer didn’t bother to photograph the debris or provide more information. Because Jimenez isn’t buying the balloon story without a little — what’s the legal term? — corpus delicti.

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Frank Warren]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The absurdity of local officials responses have become truly amusing. I havent seen such a convincing video in a long time and we're supposed to believe the initial confirmation of some podunk deputy? "Yup, its a balloon. Case closed". What do these people take us for? obviously they think that we're more stupid than they are...

This sounds eerily similar to the old Roswell conclusion. "Its a UFO! Sorry I take that back, it was a weather balloon." When will they just let it be and tell us what they think. That it was a UFO.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

Good Day Don,

In doing some quick research the other day, this same craft, or more accurately (at the moment) "pattern of lights" has been seen in England, South America and Diplomat (ATS) posted a report (with a drawing of a similar craft/lights) over Sacramento.

It's hard to believe the Sheriff's department has even seen the tape given their response.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
A balloon in a tree with 4 lights on it rotating a thousand feet above the camera in question. Sounds like the deputy did not want to leave the doughnut shop long enough to check it out. I know some of these guys and they are lazy. You will sometimes see 5 cars for one DUI stop. If someones house alarm goes off or someone reports and burglary then you will get one car and sometimes they will just do a drive by. They are all chicken pooh lazy good for nothing police. Their maybe a few good ones but they are far and few between.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Sky watcher]

top topics

join