It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview With an Ex Vampire: Bill Schnoebelen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This video uncovers more conspiracies in religion than any other I know of.

This was his world : Adept, Occultist, Satanic Priest, Black Magician, Vampire.

Lured into the occult with the quest for knowledge, this nine hour video chronicles the life of an adept in service to the darkest powers of planet earth until saved from a horrible fate.

Discover the preparation, initiation and the "bringing over" of the initiate into the world of true vampirism.

The other-worldly initiation by a being of immense power that claimed him for its own.

The reality of vampires and werewolves and the positions they hold in the dark world of the occult.

The secret priesthood that helped him survive.

The lust and hunger of the true vampire and how it destroys its victims.

And much, more more!

Containing secret, first-hand information that has never before been revealed to the public.

Google Video Link

This part one only. I have all 9 hours of this here at home. He has an amazing story. He was a witch, a Mormon, a Catholic Priest, a Satanic priest, a Voodoo priest, a FreeMason, and an actual blood drinking vampire. Bill Schnoebelen is now a born again Pastor and evangelist.

[edit on 3/21/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I will tell you this Bigwhammy, if the man has been a witch, a Mormon, a Catholic Priest, a Satanic priest, a Voodoo priest, a FreeMason, and an actual blood drinking vampire of the about perhaps because he wanted to experience all, I doubt that he could be trusted when he said he is a born again Christian, he may be now experiencing that also.

He may be a nut case.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Im embarassed to say that I actually read the book many years ago.
Not because I believed in what he says but because Im interested in what kooks have to say.

While reading the book I had many laug-out-loud moments. But sadly, the woman I got this book from, takes every word of it seriously and believes EVERYTHING that does not match her limited interpretation of christianity to be dangerous and evil.

She´s basically learned to distrust everyone and everything...even the police officer who just wanted to offer a helping hand with her shopping bags.

So...I think the guy is a complete fraud.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
He was a witch, a Mormon, a Catholic Priest, a Satanic priest, a Voodoo priest, a FreeMason, and an actual blood drinking vampire. Bill Schnoebelen is now a born again Pastor and evangelist.

i like the 'us and them' mentality of that list. if one isn't a born again pastor, then you might as well be a mormon or a satanic priest...doesn't really matter. you are going to hell either way.

no but seriously, what makes you think this latest venture of his life of intrigue is permanent. if he has been all these things, i do not think he will stop on being a christian pastor, being that, compared to the others, christianity is the most boring of them. and yes, this is about experiencing new things, despite whatever he says contrary. he's not looking for truth, he's looking for experience, and once that gets boring, he'll move on.

i think one can be any of those things on that list and not believe them at all. they are professions. how many pastors or priests actually practice, with their doors closed, any of what they preach? and how do you ever really know?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
People like this guy give the rest of us a good insight on what types of nutty, backwards folks join these organizations in the first place. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well without hearing the man out. I don't think you can judge him.

I think his conversion is genuine as evil nearly killed him before it was over.

I think he's telling the truth as far as he is aware of it. I admit that might indeed be questionable. I believe he believes it anyway.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This guy is absolutely full of it.

Especially about the "shaolin master" who challenged a priest to a fight (erm, what??) and the priest prayed, the the "shaolin master" found he couldn't move, etc etc... complete and utter rubbish, imo.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

hello

anywhere i can watch the rest that you know of?

Ive watched part one, Good stuff and interesting

many thanks

david

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The whole 9 hour series ia available here: Interview With An Ex Vampire

Bills ministry is called Of One Accord

new topics

top topics

join