It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain this UFO Pic!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ok guys i came across this pic upon another thread here on ATS. The thread i was reading had nothing to do with this pic. This pic was merely posted in there as an example. I took an interest to the pic and had a play about in photoshop. All i did was to lower the tint and add some contrast and i came up with the second picture. Now the second picture has some strange light presence not visible in the un-edited pic. Any thoughts as to what this could be.

And the original

[edit on 21-3-2008 by thesaint]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The picture didn't post right. Can you fix it or put a link up to it?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Looks like some of the original cropped pics halo wasn't erased completely when it was placed into this photo.

maybe?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Sorry my friend i have not posted any pictures on here for a while and kinda lost my bearings whilst doing this. My apologies you should be able to see them now

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LockwithnoKey
Looks like some of the original cropped pics halo wasn't erased completely when it was placed into this photo.

maybe?

Hello there. This i wouldnt know. Im no expert at photo editing or anything. I usually look at pic posted on ATS and play about to see if i can see any dodgy pixellation. I literally played with a few tools and this came out.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
That looks like the pic from the UFO Hunters show that aired this Wednesday. On the show an elder man worked for NASA in the past, saw the pics and recognized the strange symbols on the craft. He said he recognized the symbols because he worked on a top secret project for a stealth bomber (I think) and the gov't used the same symbols on that craft. I only watched about 20 minutes so thats all I remember. So it could be a man made craft.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I don't understand how you could mess with a few light levels and produce a result that looks like it was drawn by hand...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Oh yes and this is one of the drone photos. Nothing new here. The subject has been discussed to death (and past death).

I just want to know how you produced this photo result...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is the old CARET "drone" that has been thoroughly debunked as CGI. Been beaten to death, use the "search" feature.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I don't understand how you could mess with a few light levels and produce a result that looks like it was drawn by hand...

Honestly try it yourself. Ill go and play about again right now and let you know exactly what i did then you may try yourself

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I had signed up on another website a while back and this pic belongs to the drone conspiracy. It was and remains something I personally could never get into- but there is a huge drone following. I will not mention the website I had previously encountered because it was humiliating as well as embarrassing!

I am not saying I believe or disbelieve in this whole drone thing- I just could not get into it- that's all. There is another thread on here which is reporting the photographer who took the photos is now MIA with mass media covering the disappearance as well.

So since the mass media has picked it up and is running with it- any credibility for this event is now officially in the crapper- JMO

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Maya+Mental Ray+Photoshop.
Dont be fooled by this..they are actually investigating who's perpetrating this hoax, its gonna come out sooner or later and I cant wait to say "TOLD YOU SO"

www.ufomystic.com...

They are gonna be made to talk..

[edit on 21-3-2008 by atsguy_106]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Oh yes and this is one of the drone photos. Nothing new here. The subject has been discussed to death (and past death).

I just want to know how you produced this photo result...

I did search for "Drone" and "UFO Picture" and as you can imagine many and many results to sift through.

I have just done same thing again i have reduced saturation, Tint and slighty jostled the contrast. I also copied exactly what i did at first and included red eye reduction. If the red eye makes a difference i do not know as i said i am no expert.

What i can honestly say is that those anomolies where not put there myself. I have been a long serving hones member on ATS and i would certainly not jepordise my account after all this time by posting something i know to be untrue. I know how good the people on here are at spotting such things. Im merely a very unproffesional photoshop editor who adjusted some settings and came up with this. Adjusting settings only and in no way did i include anything additional

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

I think you got jpg compression blocks brought out by whatever adjustments you made.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
IAttack what is this that you mention.

It would greatly help me in understanding what i have managed to do in changing light levels and saturation.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
CGI *ggrrr why cant the youtube links ever work here?
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Optix]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thankyou Optix that answers this thread. I had not seen this before and tried extensively to locate any info before posting with no luck.

mods feel free to close this one down as judging by the vid posted by Optix it answers it all.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
IAttack what is this that you mention.

It would greatly help me in understanding what i have managed to do in changing light levels and saturation.

I'm just guessing, really.

JPEG compression tends to turn areas of subtle color changes, like skies, into bands and blocks of solid colors. It looks like you managed to isolate and enhance the brightest (white, RGB 255 255 255) areas of the sky. When I look for the solid white parts of the original picture, they tend to lie where your anomalies appear but they aren't as pronounced.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by IAttackPeople]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
now please close this thread and delete my post. thx in adavance.

new topics

top topics

join