It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The highest strangeness I've seen on the web

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Also, for anyone who wishes to know. I have taken a moment in time that was made known to me and applied it to the world so we can all see our error.

Take everything I have said recently and apply it to this thread. Our beliefs have defined ourselves in every given way.

Arthur C Clarke was right in his estimation and story of 2001/2010 that we can reach the stars if we just remember them again for what they are worth.

Who told us that these stars died but the authority over us.

Very few have had first hand accounts of celebrities dying. It's all second hand information.

We remember it as being maybe true, then we aren't even really sure because we aren't even witnessing what it is we think is real.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
reply to post by ben91069

But is there any proof this phenomenon has a paranormal cause? I'd say no.

Im not trying to be mean but a request for proof on events such as these is a request from a closed ignorant and conditioned mind thats completely controlled by those keeping a lid on the truth and completely dependent on their approval for everything. while i believe one should be cautious before believing anything you live in a world where people believe whatever the TV tells them on a daily basis and most of the time things the government claim to have proof for come from something locked away safely beyond proper verification that you will never lay hands on. so its safe to say that common sense and intuition is a much better guide in a world built on a foundation of lies and deception

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

Has not the commercial sector shown us that any idiot with a few skills can produce an image of a convincing UFO?

Even a skilled one can get software with motion tracking to composite a computer rendered UFO onto a live action shot of some guy sitting by the cabana.

This seems to be absolute trickery here that we are being fooled that our dear celebrities are dying off when they're probably not.

We are being duped by the ultimate deception which we aren't even aware of.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by ben91069]

[edit on 23-3-2008 by ben91069]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Going a little bit off topic but let's talk about film titles for a second.

I was born in 1982 and Terminator the movie was created in 1984 ?

www.imdb.com...

Now i clearly remember whatching this movie when it was released but that would make me only two years old ?

HA HAA !

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 23-3-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Interesting. I was born in 69. I saw 'Jaws' twice. I remember seeing it once in an indoor theater and my brother got scared during the scene where they dive down on the boat with the hole in the side.

Then I distinctly remember seeing it again at a drive-in apart from my father who moved away from us well after that date.

So I saw Jaws the first time with my dad and family no earlier than 1975, and I then saw it again without him.

And I wonder what information I was told and stored about my actual past that I cannot even remember back at that time.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This is slightly off topic regarding celebrities dying and coming back to life, but it DOES have to do with timelines and memory.
I have a distinct visual, fully descriptive memory, of watching my mother come down the steps of a tornado shelter, holding a baby. Wind blowing her dress, my Dad closing door, my grandfather next to my grandmother howling of the wind etc.
The only catch here, I was the baby.
Honestly, when I asked my Mom about this she looked at me as if I was crazy, said there was no way I could remember what happened. Yet I do remember being in the corner of the shelter, looking up as she came down.
Explanations?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Thats exactly right. its so easy to forge "proof" that its pointless put all your beliefs on it. all the "proof" of things they want us to believe are kept locked away and only studied by scientists under their payroll officially or unofficially and if one of them refuses to lie or overlook signs of fraudulent evidence they can simply gag the media and refuse to allow that scientist the chance to present the facts to the public. they made the rules and programmed those rules into people lives at an early age but that doesn't mean they can't still cheat whenever they want to

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Other thing's out of place.

I have been with my girlfriend for 9 year's however lastnight i noticed a faded tattoo on her left arm when i say faded i mean really faded.

Now i know every inch of her body and i have looked there many times before as she has a newer tattoo in the area.

Now why have i never noticed this tattoo until the other night when i have looked at that area ohh say a thousand times ?

When i asked her she said it has been there for year's i asked her if she found it odd that i only mentioned it now she said yes it was odd.

Now i am sound of mind and my memory is amazing almost photographic.

So why did i only notice this faded tattoo the other night ?

It's a very odd feeling indeed whats going on ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I remember hearing about John Amos death. Not long ago i thought id heard that Charlton Heston had died but he's still going.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Explanations?

You remember.

That's it. No further explanation needed.
(Just because people think that something is "impossible", it doesn't mean it really is.)

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Howdy all,

First time poster here... This thread caught my attention.

Weird but I thought I remembered Clarke passing on as well. Kinda strange that others have experienced this.

To the people saying it's an "out of the limelight" thing I don't agree. It was not so much a "is he still alive - did he die?" as it was a "wait a minute i could have sworn we went through this already."

Lucky001

[edit on 23-3-2008 by lucky001]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You keep asking me to answer questions I've already answered. There is no reason to believe these are anything other than perfectly normal false memories. Not paranormal, case closed.

"Case closed"...?

OK, then would you perhaps be interested in answering my question above (inquiry about "proof"), even though it was addressed to HuntaXXX (I think)?

It's a perfectly legitimate question, and I'd really like to know.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

Explanations?

You remember.

That's it. No further explanation needed.
(Just because people think that something is "impossible", it doesn't mean it really is.)

I´m sorry, I never stated it was impossible.
And HOWdid I remember, something that occurred when I was a baby, and I remembered it as if I was an observer, and not a participant?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Space is all to do with time, space is a reality but time, is not.

The timeline of the Universe is all to do with space...

you may think, what the #!?.

but here is a perfectly good explanation of what im talking about.

Time is consumed in the radious form of power generated by the stars that gives energy around the solar system.

The radious can be formed in different shapes... therefore muddle up and fit into different parts of the timeline, like a puzzle.

So considering this has happened, in so called "reality" time would muddle up!.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I have often noticed that the news would report that someone had died. Funeral info posted only to find out years later that they did not die. Faulty memory, I think not, but, who really knows the reason why.

On occasion I have had discussions with several people over the death of someone only to discover later that they were, in fact, not dead and appeared on a talk show.

Maybe the whole world is just an illusion

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Siren

But you have no proof that this is something other than faulty memory. None of you do.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

i wonder if its tied in with whatever caused these people to remember those people dying twice?

Interesting. I was thinking it was kind of like Deja Vu, only instead of remembering they cause forgetting. So we are not supposed to remember how, or when we heard or saw what we recall.

Ever have those feelings like you know something, but, can't put it into words, or go to say something and forget what it was you were going to say even though it was right on the tip of your tongue?

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Siren]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Siren

But you have no proof that this is something other than faulty memory. None of you do.

Proof is not possible with our current primitive, dogmatic view of the cosmos and our crude, unrefined physics. Three dimensional creatures cant even begin to conceptualize the complexities and subtleness of what is almost within our grasp and perhaps just around the corner. But still invisible to the uninitiated.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

In that case, you cannot *prove* that theory is true.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Isn't there a big machine somewhere underground where they are experimenting with quantum physics? I remember reading that somewhere and having been on another thread relating to how we are more than the sum of our parts.

Something I have noticed more than ever before, is that paranormal phenomenon is on the increase more now than in recent decades. People are able to capture both video and audio clips of the other dimension.

As there are other dimensions, and nothing is fixed solid according to quantum theory then what you are saying about people perceiving one timeline, while others perceive another is plausible.

I was one that thought that Arthur C Clarke had passed away back in the 90's, so when they showed him being buried in Sri Lanka, I told my husband that I thought he had passed away some years before, and I don't know if you noticed but he looked the same age in the 70's , as he did when he was buried in Sri Lanka. He must have been of a good age, when I was about 10 years of age, and I know he was much older than my dad, who is in his 70's now. I honestly thought he was in his 60's when I was in my pre-teens.

So, I do know where you are coming from, as per your topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join