It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transparent Ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I just want to share my experience here, I saw this last year and I have never ceased to think about it.
I was just lying in the garden and I looked up. I saw this kind of barbell shaped object, it was completely transparent, but you could clearly see the outline. My English isn't too good, but the only way I could describe the rest of it's appearance was smudged. It looked blurred in the middle. As soon as it reached the clouds, it disappeared. I sat in awe for like, 10 minutes after it had gone. Also, I was wearing sunglasses when I saw it, I took them off during when I saw it and it wasn't visible at all. It reminded me of that film "They Live", that you could only see it through glasses. And no, my sunglasses were completely clear.
Has anyone else seen something similar?
Anyway, humour a girl. Thanks

[edit on 21-3-2008 by nanban]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Strange, you are sure it wasn't something on the outside of your sunglasses lens?

However, I do notice that while I wear my sunglasses you can sometimes see things that the normal wont because it is too bright. Such as details in a sunset or a rainbow.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

No, I'm absolutley sure there was nothing on my sunglasses. I actually think that it's most likely to be a secret goverment thing

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Most likely, floaters,...

Eye - From Wikipedia search for word; "floater"

Floating spots in the eyes. what is the cure?

Spots (often called floaters)

Seeing Spots and Floaters

Most people have them, you see them while looking up at a bright sky.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I have floaters, I can see them constantly. It sounds to me like this was a one time sighting. So I ask the OP.. have you ever seen it again while looking up at the sky? If so it is most definately a floater.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

I haven't seen it again. It was distinctively in the shape of a barbell/dumbbell, it's looked just like this - mimufon.org... (the dumbbell one).

new topics

top topics

join