It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey captured on Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Before you jump into the conclusion this is fake, please Can anyone translate in Swedish or Finnish?
I'd like to know what they said

Thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Very primitive CGI. Nothing to see here, sorry.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Almost looks like the guys that did "rubber johnny"

even sounds the same.

[e] Aphex Twin was the guys I was thinking of

[edit on 3/21/2008 by EvilBat]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is already posted. Try search next time.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Almost looks kind of animatronic to me, if you look at the lips there is a point where the movement looks sequential and not blended.
What I mean is some of the mouth movements are not quite 100% smooth, and look somewhat controlled by a joystick.
And why is this 'alien' at least not trying to say something?
I thought they were smart, capable of more than baby talk?.

PS, and the crappy lighting, what's with that? Unless of course our friend is sensitive to light. Still, it's crappy camera work.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Toadmund]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

Nope, late 90s CGI.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

and search for what? video of alien? Do you not think 10 million threads would pop up.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
internos in the house and on it!

The vid's still creepy though, no matter how many times it gets posted.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

sorry I should check it next time

how about this one?

you think the Grey walks with bent knees? how funny the Alien encounter run away as soon as he sees it

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
heh,even the folder thingy on the forum front page has a pic of this lill fella in it

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hikix, great point. I myself have been stymied by the search feature on a number of occasions. Many people class many cases similarly with tags, so sometimes a search just narrows it down to 1 million or so articles, not easy to read through. Even the ATS search for 'Alien' provides WAY too many hits for anyone to sort through in one sitting.

I performed an excercise when I first joined ATS, where I went through each case (100 pages of search results) for 'Alien' 'EBE', etc.

This thread is categorized and linked in my signature, and each case contains the source info (and relevant ATS threads) for each issue.

It's called: Compilation, The Evidence For EBEs. I find it much more useful to go through 7 or so pages of full reports than to sift through search results. Also, for most entries in the thread I've posted either pics or video, so it also serves as a visual compendium.

At any rate, it takes all that info and breaks it down into a single sitting serving size, with all of the extra data (and duplicate threads) categorized and linked.

I hope this thread helps others as much as it has helped me in my research.

-WFA

Edited for spelling

[edit on 21-3-2008 by WitnessFromAfar]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops
Before you jump into the conclusion this is fake, please Can anyone translate in Swedish or Finnish?
I'd like to know what they said

Thanks

It's an animated doll. I saw it yesterday, but I don't remember where.... and I can't find the link now.

I think it's made in China.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
These alien videos are intriguing because the suits don't look like a human could fit in them. Did they train monkeys to wear alien suits and walk around? The thing about CGI is it seems one year it is the best effect ever but 10 years later and the fake is obvious.

I will admit these alien videos are desensitizing me to the sight. I'd really like to have a sit down and talk about the universe with an alien but they would have to be nice. I also don't like flying so spending an eternity on this dreadful planet is a-okay with me. Unless it would be more pleasant somewhere else.

*I was being a forum nazi, sorry.
The bad vibes from a call in radio talk show influenced my reaction. I am glad I got a star - so thanks to who ever did that! Soon I can buy my way into the SECRET forum.

(They guy calling in blamed everything on England and Royalty. Can you imagine?)

edit: AHHH, puppetry! That's even creepier.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by stikkinikki]

new topics

top topics

join