It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

280 Drawings of unidentified flying objects investigated by MUFON-CES

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Static electricity can do strange things.

Apparently the same simple mechanism can be used in any shape.

Nice to see things other than blue clouds or sparks in videos and photos.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Sherpa, you do always come out with some really good stuff!
The various drawings/sketches of UFOs imply two things:

> There are a number of different alien races here on Earth.

Or

> An odd alien race here, having a number of different 'models' for different purposes.

It could also be combination of both. But this is provided UFOs are real, which I personally feel they are!

Have a peek at this...

Courtesy: mysteriousreality

If you analyse the shapes and time line carefully, I would prefer leaning on to the second option, ie an odd alien race here on Earth, operating different models!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Great post!

I love drawings/sketches of UFO sightings, a photograph could be a fake - a though that always lingers in the back of my mind whilst looking at evidence - but a drawing of an encounter can be more revealing, plenty of detail in these drawings and the similarities between some of them are astounding.

We all know they exist, we just don't know what they are yet!

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

How about just advancing and growing as we do. We figure out new and better ways to build things. we always change models of cars for reasons beneficial to our planet and species also for certain tasks as you suggested. Maybe they are also adapting to the changes we continually put the earth through.

I can't help but think as far advanced as a species is with time travel,that they would'nt continue to advance with all their knowledge.

Or maybe they just like pimpin' my saucer. LOL

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

great post Sherpa
I have always considerd drawings and sketches an important part of the ufo phenomena especially when you don't have a camera or video. Looking at these you get some insight of what people observed and lived through when it happened.
My personal favorite are the Tetrahedrons

star & flag

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It pretty much is congruent with the sightings we get reports about on here as well, with most sightings being the typical saucer/discs and the triangle ones. Its funny how at different times there was domination of a particular type. For example, 94/95 they seem to be mostly the triangle ones, that have been seen a lot recently as well.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by mrmanuva]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The craft I saw looked most like a blend of these pictures.

5.1, 5.4, , 5.5, 5.10, 6.3

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The thing i saw about 9 years ago, and believe it or not have started to see
similar in the last year is like a very bright star but low in the sky. It keeps hanging above a farmers field near my house + my friend has seen it but with what he describes as 9 or so little microlite type things flying near it. I don't care if it was nothing special, just to know about the airship in America in 1888 or whenever is enough for me to believe.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by judgementhol
The thing i saw about 9 years ago, and believe it or not have started to see
similar in the last year is like a very bright star but low in the sky. It keeps hanging above a farmers field near my house + my friend has seen it but with what he describes as 9 or so little microlite type things flying near it. I don't care if it was nothing special, just to know about the airship in America in 1888 or whenever is enough for me to believe.

Is it a bright absolutely white ball of 'light' that doesn't seem to illuminate anything and collapses and expands concentrically from its center? Does this light sometimes 'close' and then 'reopen' in the same place or somewhere nearby? If any of this sounds similar I saw the same things, along with other friends in my area, close to the time I saw the ufo craft. I unfortunately witnessed the ufo craft by myself while delivering pizzas.

[edit on 3/22/2008 by Spoodily]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The light that i saw on a few occasions was a constant light, just like a star but far too low and bigger. Years ago i saw sameish object, but much higher. Like a flare but brighter and it didnt go out for about 10 minutes even looked like a cross but that was prob the radiance around it.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by judgementhol

The orbs I saw didn't have any of that 'radiance' around it. That what made it really strange. It was just a ball of pure white that didn't seem to illuminate anything but I could see it very clearly at night.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sherpa, I really liked those sighting distribution maps. I believe that it is far more than coincidence that there are heavier sightings in certain places.

Hmmm, perhaps if someone could acquire a ley line map of the earth or ancient civilization locations and superimpose them on these that you have, it may prove enlightening. It is believed that the Nazca lines and other huge symbols not perceivable from the ground, may have an EBE connection.

Also, if one does want to delve further into possibilities of Earth having a technological past (i.e. Atlantis) then perhaps there are ancient tracking signals in the soil itself with the images acting as a visual representation of who once lived there and maintained these systems, or the energies that have been detected by various scientific research may in fact be marked by these images rather than the shapes and forms being the source. If this superimposition of the maps correlates, we just may be able to deduce why there is such a concentration of activity in certain areas (like France, or in the Florida hot spots) as opposed to areas where the sightings are more evenly or sparsely distributed.

Not to mention, pin pointing the types of craft on this map along with the years may be the way to deciphering certain organizations time of involvement (think of the Arizona lights), and depending on location and type, we could even begin to realistically categorize which visitations may be Earth black ops projects, versus other visitations.

Why for instance are there so many on the east coast of the U.S.? Governmental interactions perhaps? The correlations are there in my opinion, it is really now up to deciphering what little we can to produce a more vivid picture (or getting a picture at all versus hearsay and scattered facts).

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Mike first off, congrats on getting your subject matter expert acknowledgment from ATS!

Second, I believe you are in a prime position with your experience to really help us all unlock some of these secrets, and provide ATS with a great opportunity to really get the ball rolling on putting these pieces together.

Think of perhaps the time of year and date of particular sightings to planetary distances and the prevalence of particular sightings (triangles or the 'sports model' for instance). If Venus or Mars are in a particular position at a time of year, do the sightings change and how?

Do the clusters of sightings vary during particular times of year, and are we actually able to mathematically calculate spikes and drops of activities due to seasons, galactic anomalies, geographic influence (veins of magnetite, another mineral, or particular rare combinations of those like electrum [natural alloy of gold & silver] for instance), or our distance to particular galaxies (if we are closer to Andromeda, do we see more of a certain model or type even smaller individual type crafts)?

These maps and drawings provide a wealth of potential in regards to finally getting a hold of some concrete evidence in a scientific manner as to the patterns and frequencies of these occurrences, and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by GideonHM]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
2x post.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by GideonHM]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
How does the UFO sighting world map look when overlapped with a world population map? If they correspond exactly then the only reason for more sightings at some places is because there are more people there to see it, while in less populated areas there are fewer people and thus less likelyhood of someone seeing a UFO.

I am impressed with the larege number of shapes and sizes of the UFO's, to me it indicates that there are many different alien cultures visiting us, why else would there be such difference in their vehicles I reasoned.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Actually I agree with you completely, if that were the case. However, the European map seems to counter that theory even without corresponding demographic data.

Look at France for instance, and even some of the states. Perhaps the higher concentration of sightings in the east coast may very well be because of higher population concentrations. Yet, in other areas that I would presume to have higher populations, especially in Europe do not correspond.

New Mexico for instance may correspond to Roswell, the rumored D4 facilities, or in the Arizona Groom Lake area. Florida's concentration is most likely in the Gulf Breeze area, which could also be a base or focused area on the agendas of many beings not from Earth, OR Government facilities testing new technologies and could be working in conjunction with EBEs.

I wonder how many sightings are over the Nazca lines, or over well known mineral deposits such as uranium perhaps element 115 which exists in human folklore as the legendary red flying metal, could actually be found in such deposits, but is jealously guarded by EBEs and the Illuminati (just a thought). Every thing is connected in some way, and the further we reach out, the more information will naturally fall into place. Just wait and see.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Great post, I flagged and starred it! I found the look and shape that closest resembled my own personal UFO sighting back in 1981 on Hilton Head Island, S.C. It's in the 3rd grouping down, picture 2.6 (3 other people who were with me on the beach saw it also, as well as a guard in his guard shack working in Palmetto Dunes, the area of Hilton Head I was staying in.)

What's completely odd and why I got so excited about this post was, my father had a sighting of his own, back in 1960 in the mountains of Italy. He was with 4 college buddies and they were goofing off that summer in Europe, traveling around, camping out etc. They pulled over and camped way off the road in a deserted area of Italy and were setting out their sleeping bags etc and heard a strange noise almost like a drumming in their chest then a noise, like you get when the bass is up when you're listening to loud music etc. They saw a very bright light and went up over a rise to see what was making the "noise" and the light, and saw a craft, hovering only a few feet off the mountainside...what they saw scared them so bad they packed up and left unfortunately and I always wished they would have gotten a photo or 500!

Anyway, I was at my parents for Easter dinner last night and pulled up this thread and showed my Dad all the drawings, and he was standing over my shoulder as I scrolled down on his computer and I said stop when I get to the closest rendition of what YOU saw in Italy....

You guessed it, out of 280 drawings he picked the exact same one I picked, in the 3rd grouping down, 2.6!! I was completely floored, since, he never really talks about his sighting so I really had no description of it in my mind, but pretty amazing that both of us, picked the exact same drawing...two different countries, 21 years apart, 2 separate sightings, but both seeing the exact type craft! I was blown away, so thank you for your post!!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Thanks again Sherpa, for presenting these facts in this thread...I am fairly new to this site, but I am learning, and before I found it, I had done literally hundreds of hours reading UFO files, watching footage, ordering various documentaries etc...

In regards to MUFON, and I have been on their main site, sifting through various sightings for my state, looking at their pictures and videos that go with the sightings....my question is, regarding this great post of yours with the Europe data, along with the maps of Europe, the U.S. highlighting the sightings and all, and reading the great posts from the members of ATS...

WHY has this data not been compiled in this manner in the first place? Why haven't the sightings been layered onto a map like you did, and presented in a manner, with the graphs, and why, when I look up UFO reports on MUFON, in my own state, do they not say they have been solved or "explained" or not explained?

Just curious, because since joining this site I have seen the AWESOME research capability of the members, how they can pull data from other sites, from other people, I guess my question is, with as many reports as MUFON gets from around the world, drawings, photos, videos, eye-witness testimony, is it presented in "summary" form somewhere and I just haven't found it, with graphs like you showed, maps of countries detailing the sightings, shapes of the vehicles etc, is what I am talking about.

Is MUFON solely interested in just collecting data or do they display the data, summarized like you have it, with maps etc? I realize that the site in Germany you took all of this info from, did at least graphs, but what about here in the US? Am I blind or can you point me to the "finished product" of all of this MUFON data? Thanks in advance if you know the answer!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Hello sherpa,
9.12 looks like this one:

i282.photobucket.com...

It isn't as cool as triangular ufos .... But maybe more "out of this world".
By the way, this is the famous portuguese Alfena OVNI.
Best regards

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
They appear to be drawn by the same person. using the same set of pencil crayons. The scale and style is all too similar. They don't appear to be original submissions from various sources.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join