It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would Like to see everyones thoughts on this vid (captive alien)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Spoodily

good post the vid I posted was a fake as I said it was done by someone who wrote a script or story for Teaching or publisty and I got some of it translated but only on google and it was soo long of a post too lol hey check this one out tho for you
google DR Reed / Rutter read listen and watch all on it before you decide tell me what you think ???

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don't want other people's replies to influence my post, so I read the OP and watched the video and that's all. I'm a skeptic. The fact that the video was so brief makes me think something fishy is up. However, the actual footage is very convincing. An alien? perhaps...I don't know what it is, but it does NOT look like CGI or a costume. Does anyone know the language the people are speaking?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
According to other posters this is fake. I guess I was wrong...but if this is fake, I have to say that this is some seriously good hoaxing.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hi, I have been watching this thread since this afternoon. I was really impressed but search as I may I can't find the post that debunked this other than one saying it's movements were fake and one saying it's cgi.

How was it debunked? I thought this was the best one I had seen yet. I actually thought it might be real. Sorry to have to ask but I mised the proof of the hoax.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Damwel we traced this vid to its sorce the site at the end of the vid and that link went to a movie site its in portugese and to translate would take forever but if you go to the site there is a link on the first page of the post and translet it with google translater you'll see the maker of the vid also wrote a script and or story for the vid as to show off his or who ever filmed the videocheck out the DR Reed /Rutter vids and audios and he has a website its a good one !!! but read all because it is an old story but he just posted all his vids ect and he has a good website which is in the vids
Thanks for posting !!!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyInRed
reply to post by Spoodily

good post the vid I posted was a fake as I said it was done by someone who wrote a script or story for Teaching or publisty and I got some of it translated but only on google and it was soo long of a post too lol hey check this one out tho for you
google DR Reed / Rutter read listen and watch all on it before you decide tell me what you think ???

This is amazing, thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Excellent post,

I've checked the site but I couldn't find nothing related to the making of the video, anyway it looks real and no matter if it's debunked it really gave me the chills. In the video whoever it's talking is cursing at the creature (talk son of... its the translation).

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by reubendarious

awsome ty for that info yeah the guys filming dont sound very friendly
Im for the ET LOL

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think it's a real live alien.

I'm basing this mainly on my speculation of what I would do if I had a video of a real live alien.

If I had a video of a real live alien I would post it on YouTube. I wouldn't try to sell the video for 10 Million dollars even though that's what a video like this might be worth. I wouldn't want my video to be the center piece of any enormously popular documentary that finally proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that aliens exist. I'd post it on YouTube where every Tom, Dick, and Harry can call it a fake without even watching it.

Course I do some dumb things sometimes...

All joking aside, IT’S A FAKE. If someone had A REAL video like this the last place you'd see it first would be YouTube. A REAL video like this would be the most important piece of video since the Zapruter film.

With that said, I gotta say that it was fairly well done. The movements of the face and the blinking eyes were very good for an amateur animation. CGI’s getting better and better.

I hate to say this, BUT. Maybe it would be a good idea to mandate that all video and picture editing software be required to include something in the data that identifies it as a CGI creation along with what editing software was used. Something like that would eliminate any controversy most of the time about the authenticity of an image. It wouldn’t guarantee anything since any software based solution could be bypassed, but it would be a big step in the right direction. Just a thought, of course, I’m not a big advocate of Government controlling anything to that level.
Laser printers create a pattern in the dots that identifies the printer make and model as well as a serial number. It’s a little known fact, but it was done to thwart counterfeiting. The Secret Service made them do it.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

No you have a very good point and when I look at these vids I think of both sides because I listened to Steven Greer interview on exopolitics.com it is his most recent on the net as far as I know and he says the goverments are never( well US ) disclose on a public level because the people could hold them responsable in meny ways think of the law suits lOL and addmit they knew the puplic was being abducted what do you think would happen besides mass histera over meny diferent things so he said he thinks that people coming forward and placing things on the internet would be away to still not have to claim knowledge of everything but because they are showing up more and more eventualy we'll have to know and I dont agree with everything Greer says but he has a good point

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hello LadyInRed,

First I want to say for myself I have been an experiencer with the Grey's forever and when they talk I have never seen them open there mouths like that. The eyes also are not as I know however, there are different Grey beings just as we humans are different. They did a good job on the whole of things.

I want to put a few things here that might tie in so I hope you don't mind me doing so.

I read that extremely long article half crossed eyed I must say by the time I finished but there are two things I have a need to share. In the article it mentiond the Clintons and I thought the timeline was interesting, let me explain.

On Wed. evening I was at a Mufon meeting and the guest speaker was Steve Bassett. I first meant Steve at the Atlantic Coast UFO Conference in Feb. Steve is the founder of "The Paradigm Research Group" and as you mention in your last post exo-politics.

It seems that Bill and Hillary Clinton had made a trip to Lawrence Rockefellers JY Ranch I believe in Colorado with Scientist and Researchers on this very subject. It is known as..."The Rockefeller Initiative 1993-1996"

I am posting the site here and if you look on near the bottom of the page you can click on the, Rockefeller Initiative and get to know of this.

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

Steve is also hosting the X-Conference April 15-16

www.x-conference.com...

[edit on 21-3-2008 by observe50]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
My thought is that this poor alien is possessed by Britney or someone similar.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I am having trouble with this computer shutting down again so I have to make two post, sorry.

After the meeting a group of us went out and I just happened to realize I was sitting next to Bob Terio. As I ate my ice cream Sunday and he ate his chili cheese fries we talked about the abduction in Brazil.

This abduction was posted here at ATS and boy was it put down, I think when the Super Moderator got done with its a hoax it just went under.

Well, as it turns out Bob said it's the real deal. Bob was the man that did the video's of the testing of the coverlet and stones that Linda MH managed to get from the farmer. The testing was done right here in Philadelphia and Bob has one of the stones, lucky duck. The man that did the testing mentioned the swirl uniqueness in the stone.

He said the room was locked from the outside and three days later Urandir Fernandes DeOliveira reappeared in his room and had to knock on his door until someone heard him to let him out. This abduction is taken as truth not a hoax as made out here at ATS.

Steve is saying he believes disclosure will be in the Spring of "09"

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Yessy

Damn you must have tired fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet they got a good work out.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
i thought this video has already appeared on ATS. if i remember correctly it was a cgi filmographer who made this as a trailer for a mexican movie coming out soon. my impression from that thread was that this was made for film production. looks like it too.

trust me, i wish it is proved right, i could like it to be real

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing that video with this online-community. I appreciate your help. Do any of you know how to make animations like that video?

[edit on 22-3-2008 by Chad Andrew]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyInRed
reply to post by JackHill

good Im glad to hear opions on this because not everyone whos into this can see or is trained in these things

The video will attract the opinions of closed-minded people. At a glance, it appears as though a flashlight was aimed at the alien who is sitting on a chair in a Sportmodel (perhaps?). I also read the long mix-language post, and one line said that an agreement for life was made in no uncertain terms. You couldn't fall back on a promise and usurp the aliens for personal gain. The Zeta Reliculi are telepathic communicators, and if you were to ever be in a situation where you had to negotiate with them, there would be no mistaking it. It's like, in your own mind, you are accepting mental thoughts and images without the need for translation, everything is inherently understood.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Observe50.. I feel your pain brotherman, seriously.. this is my 2nd try at this... since I lost most of the jist of my post... and I have seemed to have missed the boat on this, I'm gonna take a leap and swim from there.

Originally posted by jamesder
looks like the Aphex Twin Rubber Johnny Video

Yes, it does have a striking resemblance to the Chris Cunningham vid as James posted above. I commend you on that remark man.

It is complete with the nightvision style filming effect, and annoying chihuahua, and a being trying to enunciate "mommy" or something similar. I was listening to it more than I was watching it, and it sounded to me like the entire audio portion of this was fabricated from a ripped copy of Rubber Johnny, or at the least done in the same fashion as far as Audio / Visual tracks.

If you all haven't seen it, you should take a look at it... it may disturb you a bit but hang tight, it may open your mind a bit.

As far as the video goes, I will give them one
for execution, as it is nicely done and quite disturbing to my amateur eyes, good job and all but I will give them two
for lack of originality and proper portrayal of an alien species, if that is what it is said to be in this clip.

Which leads me to wonder as usual:
If someone somewhere had actually had this being in captivity, and had the time to film it, what would it say? How would it communicate if you were standing over it as it sitting in a chair? How would you communicate to it, or what would you say if you were standing there filming? The dialogue seems latin-ish to me, and I know enough to get me into trouble... and to me it seems derogatory and in jest. If I was there I wouldn't be joking around, and I for sure wouldn't be calm considering that idea, whether or not the entity was benign.

I stand:
T-9

thanks for the post and vid
[edit]
for normal things like grammer... etc.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by telemetry]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The movment gives it away as CGI. Good lighting, amature animation, but better than I could do since I can't afford even the cheapest software/hardware to do it.

@damwel- The human eye is hyper sensitive to biological movement, and is especialy good at telling it from the wind moveing branches and such. A really big part of GOOD CGI is to make the movements of biological characters look "sloppy". When you move your hand to a place it overshots a tiny bit, enough to be detected by the human eye, this guy had some of that probably put in by the animator but, it was not a high dollar program generating this. Gamers tend to see it easier I'd bet from seeing CGI movement all the time.

Haven't seen anyone mention THIS vid just yet, seems highly relavent, especialy for those who can't tell biological movement so easy. HERE is a creepy alien vid where the alien DOES have bio-movement. This one is not likely to be CGI, if it is fake its probably a puppet wich gives it a higher level of realism. I've never seen animatronics do this well either, like the presidents at disney land, you can tell them too.

P.S. I knooowww, I knooowww its probably a fake too! But it illistrates bio-movement and fits the topic better than a puppy running around a grassy field.

Area 51: Alien Interview!

[edit on 22-3-2008 by HellHound63S]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hrmmm..... interesting point...

Originally posted by HellHound63S
The movement gives it away as CGI.

Haven't seen anyone mention THIS vid just yet, seems highly relavent, especialy for those who can't tell biological movement so easy. HERE is a creepy alien vid where the alien DOES have bio-movement. This one is not likely to be CGI, if it is fake its probably a puppet which gives it a higher level of realism. I've never seen animatronics do this well either, like the presidents at disney land, you can tell them too.

Area 51: Alien Interview!

Very good point hellhound, I was thinking about that also... to me the movement seems almost human like in the op's video, glad you brought it up as it is relevent to the subject matter. I have watched that video numerous times since it was made known to me, and it still sends a chill up my spine, whether or not is has been classified here on ATS is regardless now to me, and the movements in that is much more realistic and characteristic of that of a typical sub-species of grey. I'm no expert on this matter of course, but the body movements of that creature in your post seem more logical to me if a creature was under duress and in captivity as the original video would portray.

Unless of course, the EBE was sedated and in a calm environment. Who knows, it is possible... just as long as you pay no mind to the man behind the curtain.

It does however have a little biological element to it, albeit disconnected a little. Since the majority of us don't know how they act and move, would it be simple to acheive such a disconnected persona from an animatronic operated by a human?

One last thing, before I sign out for the night.... and I've gotta ask this, to the ones in the know and possibly in contact:

Does the movement from the head and neck area from HH63's link ring any bells?

Just trying to open a few doors,
as always,
T-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join